[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If there is EVER a civil war we need to make damn well sure

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1.jpg (25KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
25KB, 852x480px
That it is not against each other, but that it is against (((THEM))).

I dont know what it will ever take to get the masses off their lard asses.Just knowing what (((they))) have done so far should have been enough to light a fire under the populace(the ones that know).

They are the problem. They are the PRIORITY. They are the ROOT OF ALL OUR PROBLEMS.

And they need to be purged.
>>
I wonder how all these antifa gs react to us always pointing to the jew and not really caring much about them.

We know the real enemy.
>>
File: 1492470417103.jpg (17KB, 252x291px) Image search: [Google]
1492470417103.jpg
17KB, 252x291px
>>138836108
hey now anon, lets cool it with that hate speech. goy-- err, anon, we can sit down and talk this out like adults. did you know that muslims are invading europe and raping white women right now? or that innocent niggers are being slaughtered by cops every day? We caused those problems. We must go fix them.
>>
>>138836260
Im sure those faggots dont care about anything besides their paycheck.

They'd follow their payday down a crevice to hell.
>>
>>138836108
>If there is EVER a civil war
oh, look.
it's this thread again.

no civil war, kid.
ww3 happens first.
>>
>>138836797
whatever war there is, you cunt.

we should all know who the real target is.
>>
>>138836108
The first thing to do is storm the media offices. There is no way they get away with the shit theyve done. and I dont care if its 15 years later and one of em moves in next door. its GG
>>
>>138837817
I agree.

Because the propaganda from all these news outlets is their biggest, most powerful tool. There are still so many people who watch the news and lap it up like its the word of god himself.

Piece by piece we need to cut every tentacle that has made its ways throughout this country.
>>
File: 1503507147247.jpg (290KB, 1080x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1503507147247.jpg
290KB, 1080x1181px
I'll chill on my rural farm til the shit blows over. Then emerge and weave tales about how I hung thirty jews from lampposts. And I made my enslaved based black bros do it for me. Then I shot them both and put their heads on spikes at the borders of my territory.

But really all I did was lay low and cry every night but hey now i can say I was on the "right side of history" (aka: whichever side won)
>>
>>138836108
Just shoot anyone with a media pass
>>
>>138839148
you sound like a kike to me
>>
File: 1501744190312.jpg (39KB, 360x425px) Image search: [Google]
1501744190312.jpg
39KB, 360x425px
>>138839626
But! Goy-- err.. Friend! Of course I wouldnt do that! I'm a brave Fellow White Person. Thank Jesus Christ that all those filthy kikes are gone, eh? Hey, um.. I'm pretty hungry. I've got some silver for trade. I'll give you a good rate, since you seem like a great guy.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.