[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prove GOD exists

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 48

File: WTF.png (209KB, 800x578px) Image search: [Google]
WTF.png
209KB, 800x578px
Pro tip: You can't
>>
>>138835460
Prove GOD doesn't exist.
Pro tip: You can't.
>>
>>138835460

eh fun thread topic but the rick and morty shit needs to be indiscriminately fumigated from the premises
>>
>>138835559
/thread
>>
>>138835460
Prove that i'm not god.
Pro tip: you can't
>>
File: 1503303107868.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503303107868.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>138835559
Agnostics btfo
>>
>prove he doesn't ..pro tip: you can't.
>>
>Be religtard
>God is on the sky
>Atheist scientists finally go there
>Nothing
Why are religtards so delusional?
>>
>>138835983
Gnosticism, look into it
>>
>>138835460
Here I am.
>>
>>138835460
The reason some people on this site hate this show is purely because they hired female writers.

You guys just like being edgy contrarians. Now you hate Trump and R&M for no reason. Pol was good when you guys were still pedes, now nazis are taking over.
You ignore that R&M is actually pretty GOAT. I don't just mean that R&M is the greatest television show of all time, it's also the greatest thing to air on television, period. It is the greatest work of comedy, no, fiction ever produced.

Justin Roiland and Dan Harmon make Plato and Aristotle look like Trump and Pence with their philisophical storytelling. I'm convinced they are both geniuses. Their decision to hire female writers further shows their ingenuity, and their egalitarian hiring practices have clearly paid off, as shown by the masterpieces that are s3e2 and s3e3.

This show is extremely funny, and most of the humor is very intelligent. You need an iq of 120 to fully appreciate this show, and if you don't, you are obviously just too stupid to understand the high-brow, subtle, philisophical work of genius that is Rick and Morty.
>>
File: Helmet.jpg (96KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Helmet.jpg
96KB, 600x600px
>>138835983
>He actually thinks that God is a literal floating sky being

Why are atheists so retarded?
>>
>>138835460
>>138835983
if your religion (atheism [yes it's a religion because it's a fucking "ism"])

if your religion is based around the idea of rebelling against a cartoon version of God, then we can only consider you as a person to not be an adult because you only think in terms of cartoons.

welcome to reality, kid.

>as for proof of God:
the universe created itself and all things in it.
the universe is a living entity.
the universe is infinite.

those 3 facts prove that the universe itself is God.

if you would sit and think for a moment instead of just reacting out of teen-angst you might just reach the adult conclusion.

"He is in me as i am in Him."
>>
https://pastebin.com/eaEGgUa3
>>
Prove he doesn't exist
>>
>>138836714
>(atheism [yes it's a religion because it's a fucking "ism"])

"Not believing in God is the same as believing in God!"

lmao christcucks are THIS retarded
>>
>>138836442
DOING EVERYTHING I CAN
>>
>>138836837
Well, no. Agnosticism is the only rational position without any evidence either way. Nothing defaults to not existing or being unlikely to exist just because you don't have knowledge of evidence for it; that is silly. and an argument from ignorance. To assume that if it exists or is not unlikely to exist, there is evidence for it, is a faulty induction.
>>
>>138835460
All things exist either due to the necessity of their existence (pure logical concepts like 1+1=2) or due to being created from a necessary entity. Something cannot come from nothing.
Necessary entities have always existed whereas contingent entities have a beggining. Time is a contingent variable and was created with the big bang. The universe has a beginning thus is not necessary and must have been created by a necessary entity. This necessary entity must be sentient because non sentient things cannot order and create. This necessary entity is what people call god. God exists.

This is basically the leibnizian cosmological argument.

Or you can be an irrational atheist and believe a logical fallacy that something can come from nothing?
>>
>>138836714
No mate. Universe has a beginning thus was created by a necessary entity and is not necessary in itself. Hume btfo. Pantheists btfo.
>>
File: xavier renegade angel.jpg (239KB, 1402x736px) Image search: [Google]
xavier renegade angel.jpg
239KB, 1402x736px
>>138835460
>>
>>138837558
God came from nothing.
Nothing created itself.
>>
>>138837664

God always was. He didn't come. Everything came from him.
>>
>>138837696
The universe always was.
>>
>>138837723

You can change some words and it still holds true yes.
>>
>>138837723
What was the big bang then? A conspiracy?
>>
File: 43206902.jpg (62KB, 829x589px) Image search: [Google]
43206902.jpg
62KB, 829x589px
prove /pol/ isn't a board of peace
pro tip : you can't
>>
>>138837650
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn7QvnhJgeA

op btfo
>>
>>138837788
God, obviously.
>>
>>138835460
Ok, explane conciousness
Pro tip:u can't
>>
>>138837696
>>138837723
Just because you say it is so doesnt make it true. Especially when the evidence is stacked against you.
>>
>>138835460
You literally can't, that's why it's called faith anon. Believing in something with no definitive proof.
>>
>>138837886

There is no evidence stacked against what I've said. And no me saying it doesn't make it true. It's still true.
>>
>>138837812
>Show makes fun of people like Jehovah witnesses and shitton of church variations that complicate the religion until is not a religion anymore
>"DUUUUDEEE IT TOTALLY PISSES ON ATHEISTS AMIRITE?"
>>
File: laughing jew.gif (2MB, 388x356px) Image search: [Google]
laughing jew.gif
2MB, 388x356px
>>138835559
Makes no sense, trying to prove something doesn't exist is stupid as asking to create a new color
>>
>>138835460
To be fair, you have to have averyhigh IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volyaliterature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to trulyappreciatethe depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epicFathers and SonsI'm smirking right now justimaginingone of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how Ipitythem. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand
>>
>>138836535
W-Wait, he wasn't?
>>
File: d7d.jpg (38KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
d7d.jpg
38KB, 600x480px
>>138837886
>>
>>138838076

He is when he wants to don't worry. The ways of the lord are confusing!
>>
>>138835460
>What is faith

Only an idiot believes in "proof"
>>
>>138836714
sooo anarchism is a religion then?
>>
>>138838024
Try this then. That's proof of something greater than us, call it what you like. It also proves we don't really die in the sense we understand.

"Thefirst law ofthermodynamicsis a version of the law ofconservation of energy, adapted forthermodynamic systems. The law of conservation of energy states that the total energyof anisolated systemis constant; energy can be transformed from one form to another, but can be neither created nor destroyed. The first law is often formulated by stating that the change in theinternal energyof aclosed systemis equal to the amount ofheatsupplied to the system, minus the amount ofworkdone by the system on its surroundings. Equivalently,perpetual motion machinesof the first kind are impossible."
>>
>>138835460
I got the stigmata during a revelation
>>
>>138837955
>I can't prove what I'm saying, just believe it goy.
>>
>>138838341

It's called faith, and it will save your soul. I don't know you and it's up to yourself to save your soul not strangers online. Still I come here to spread the good word to children like yourself.
>>
>>138837955
>There is no evidence stacked against what I've said
No evidence for it that's for sure.
>It's still true.
It isnt. Since you have no proofs or any reason to believe it. It's literally someone made up and you irrationally chose to believe
>>138838084
>universe didnt always exist
>opinion
No
>>
>>138838439
Prove that people have souls to lose.
Call me a child again, please.
>>
>>138835460
Prove you love someone.
Pro tip: you can't
>>
>>138838583
I want to fuck it.
>>
>>138838515
>Facts can't be opinions
or
>opinions can't be facts
>>
who created the laws of physics then?
>>
>>138838325
Nigga, the earth isn't a closed system. Its constantly recieving radiation and shit from the sun.
>>
>>138835460
Christians btfo?
>>
>>138838515

I have plenty of reason to believe what I believe. Just as you have plenty of reason to believe whatever it is you believe. I know where I am from and I know where I am going.

Looking for material "proof" is as if two characters in a painting started searching for evidence for their existence and creation within the portrait itself. Good luck with that.
>>
You don't have to see, but you have to believe. I bet you will be the one who will ask God forgiveness the second you die.
>>
>>138838647
My anus.
>>
>>138838537

Hey I don't know your age but you have worse theological reasoning than a 10 year old.
>>
>>138838861
>have worse theological reasoning than a 10 year old.
>btfo a christfag with it
>>
>>138837650
>it's (x3)

its
kys thrice
>>
>>138838949

You've btfo'd nothing except your own soul it seems. Try faith sometime. What I'm telling you is the truth, and the truth shall set you free.
>>
>>138839074
Go read the Black Iron Prison pdf before talking about freedom.

You believe in ghosts and souls both?
>>
>>138835705
what the fuck? what is that?
>>
>>138835460

easy! Look East tomorrow after 6am, you'll see him rising from "behind" horizon
>>
>>138839216

Go read some shit by someone before I get to talk about something? Presumptious asshole is what you are and you should work on that. Sure I believe in ghosts. Seems I'm arguing with a dead guy right now desu.
>>
File: sIC68bn.png (929KB, 2000x2182px) Image search: [Google]
sIC68bn.png
929KB, 2000x2182px
I TURNED MYSELF INTO A SICKLE MORTY
>>
>>138837812
To be fair, this is actually legit critisism. So you'll notice that the first animal we see him shooting has birds fly out of his head. Since the birds bear a strong resemblance to the next victim (the bird) it's reasonable to assume some sort of deliberate link by the creators, especially in the further context. When the bird is shot, sheep run out of his head - so the next victim is a sheep... but there are no literal sheep there.

When the shooter turns the gun on Xavier, Xavier rejects the simplicity of the question and his offer of literature, in addition to the joke at religious evangelists, results in the shooter committing suicide; his distaste for nuance or differing perspective led him to kill himself, and we can conclude that he is a metaphorical sheep, following the herd. You'll note that the faceless barcode adds to the evidence that he is meant to be the sheep, but on top of that that barcode is a pretty clear symbol of consumerist culture.

So what might this be a criticism at? It's a reasonably common view (by this I mean common enough to attack) in the West that secularism and consumerism is killing religion, belief in God, etc and sees members of such religions to be brainless sheep following the herd. But this clip shows the shooter, who represents consumerism, adopting an incredibly brainless (indeed, he does not even have a head for a brain to *be* in), simplistic attitude as a sheep himself. And just as blind to it.

But Xavier's statement that "it was me all along" is what tops this off into something genuinely clever IMO. A lot of Xavier is cute bathroom humor, witty one-liners, and good mockery of mystical/spiritual tropes, but this is one of the few pieces that's impressive to me.
>>
>>138839392
>Presumptious asshole
At least you aren't calling me a child a third time.

So is there anything you don't believe in? Except the possibility that you're wrong ofc.
>>
>>138839577
So when we look at the role Xavier himself took on here, he was an observer (witnessing a tragedy; not just the event itself, but that's what he asked to see before entering this door if you watch the whole episode). He had an outside view with an aim for more nuance (but, at the same time, it was psuedo-nuance; he was smoking a pipe trying to sound intellectual while actually speaking more or less total nonsense - this adds some meat to the interpretation as well) - Xavier likely saw himself as "above" the whole situation, not a part of it - indeed we can almost be certain this is the case with our prior knowledge of his characterization - but he was no less a part of the consumerist herd.

I'm tempted to say that all of the groups are portrayed as sheep, with the theists each dying, one after another all in a line, when simply saying "no" would have saved their livess. The shooter is a sheep in the ways described above, and Xavier is, as we see in the end piece, a sheep as well. And I'm even FURTHER tempted to say that there is a judgment being passed where the religious people are the least guilty. They are passively sheep. The shooter is actively against being a sheep, violently so, while being totally blind to his own nature as a sheep. Xavier I think is the worst level of judgment and likely aimed at the discourse of public intellectuals - the equating of Xavier with the shooter transmits the shooter's blindness, but Xavier is blind in a further way of thinking he is NOT like the shooter and is more high minded and outside of the whole situation.

Anyways, that last paragraph is a lot of artistic license on my own part but I am pretty confident in the interpretation before that. This is unlike a lot of Xavier scenes in that each second is clearly deliberate. Hope this helped or was at least interesting to you.
>>
in the bible it says to circumcise your kid after 8 days, and it was scientifically proven that 8 days after birth is the best time to do it
>>
>>138837960
>show makes fun of atheist that blows himself away because he's triggered by a subjective answer that doesn't align with his views and is unwilling to have a debate
>"DUDE PFFR WOULD NEVER MAKE FUN OF BASED ATHEISM!"
>>
>He hasn't read Spinoza's Ethics.
>>
You 'are'. I think that's enough proof.
>>
>>138839590

I don't believe in talking with you anymore. I've already explained to you how god works. Your job is to figure it out. My job is done.
>>
>>138839593
>>138839577
Tbh my favourite part of Xavier is with the glue sniffer, which throughout the episode tells how memories of war haunt him, but in the end he says they didnt accept him in the military bc he was too crazy to kill
>>
>>138839788
I'm a discordian.
Looks like I figured it out already and you were wrong about me.
>>
You proved that God doesn't exist solely by your existence.
>>
>>138839862

Doesn't look like that. In order for something to be "figured out" you have to come to the correct conclusion. You wouldn't say someone who is wrong about something figured it out would you? I wouldn't.
>>
>>138840016
Looks like you figured it out, amirite?
>>
I watched a cranefly bounce off of a window for 2 straight hours today before it eventually gave up and landed. The window was open.

I think that should sufficiently prove there is no God.
>>
>>138840061

Sure looks that way friend.
>>
>>138835460
>be Albanian
>have to talk shit about god on a Cambodian abortion clinic guestbook because he'd get lynched if he did that irl because Albanians are subhuman roach rape babies
>>
>>138840197
Except I know I was lying.
>>
>>138840248

I know.
>>
>>138835983
>Claim you don't believe in God but that you can't prove God doesn't exist therefore you don't know if God exists
>Atheist gets butthurt and calls you an indecisive smallbrain
>>
>>138840290
Liar
>>
>>138838113
Like your asshole.
>>
>>138835460
Well, I'm religious because I don't think it is possible for something to be created out of nothing

Oh and by the way I'm not one of those Christians that believes in the bible word for word
>>
File: 1485030040616.png (53KB, 571x618px) Image search: [Google]
1485030040616.png
53KB, 571x618px
>Rick and Morty
>>
>>138837788
big bang "if it happened" was a birth just like you were birthed from your mother.

In reality God is Mother for "mother is so powerful that she can modify your body and leave a permanent mark you call a belly button.

Biggest misconception most of us have is that Dark is absence of light when reality is opposite and Dark/Black is color polarized opposite of White. Ethernet plug that connects you to "God" the Universe is inside you as many scriptures have proclaimed, just like your computer won't connect to internet unless you plug it in is same with you not being able to connect with God until you find god inside of you first. God is you but your Earthly god is your Mother and this Universe is also a Mother, are we still in the womb or we are birthed with Big Bang is for you to decide but whichever answer you pick doesn't matter because all Roads lead to Rome!
>>
I'm atheist, and you can and can't proof that God doesn't exist. Honestly, I get why some people believe in God (moral guidance, non-degeneracy, etc.).
The Bible is the proof that some people have to say he does exist, and The Bible is the proof that some people have to say he doesn't exist. It's a slippery slope.
>>
File: 745.png (211KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
745.png
211KB, 327x316px
>read a collection of letters, journals, writings from over two millennia ago translated at least half a dozen times describing how to be a happier, better person
>take every sentence from it literally as if it were a textbook from your state-sponsored public "education
HAHAHAHAHA and atheists think the world views them as "intelligent"
>>
>>138840391
If there is nothing there are no laws of physics, if there are no laws of physics anything can happen for no reason, if anything can happen for no reason then something can come from nothing including the universe and all of its laws.

The catch to this logic however is that this would also permit the existence of God.
>>
>>138840435
What is this gnostic nonsense.

Just stick to going to mass
>>
File: 1499383126955.jpg (76KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499383126955.jpg
76KB, 1024x1024px
>>138835460
Stop using cartoons! You look fucking retarded regardless of whether you're right or wrong. On that note, stop fucking watching them!
>>
>>138840696
Normal people watch cartoons.
>>
File: IMG_6031.jpg (165KB, 923x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6031.jpg
165KB, 923x1024px
>>138835460
Prove god does exist and that he doesnt exist at the same time. Just not for the same people.
>>
>>138839799
That's the plot of Silent Hill: Homecoming
>>
>>138837723
It wasn't
>>
>>138835460
God is real.
>>
For people asking to prove that god doesnt exist...

there is no proof god exists, therefore that is evidence he does not exist

checkmate
>>
>>138841472
He is real, but doesn't necessarily exist.
>>138841551
Absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence. Basic stuff kiddo.
>>
>>138838024
Unfalisfiable claims aren't inherently false, almost any strawman an atheist brings up such as Santa Claus, a flying teapot, FSM, fairies, etc. can be disproven through known data, whether it be historical, geographical, etc. data.
>>
Currently playing JojoBA
AMA
>>
>>138841722
But how does God really differ from FSM?
>>
>>138835460
whether god exists or not you still have to do for yourself.

You ever think that religion is a mind trap? that people who practice religion dilligently for the rewards promised by other humans will go before god and he'll ask them why they think they can get into heaven if they only behaved for the rewards?

of course there in lay the second mind trap. If you try to virtue signal about not being religious making you a better person god will ask you why you thought you could get into heaven virtue signalling about how religion is a mind trap.

In reality, I don't think heaven or hell really is the end objective.

Just do what you want. The only one you shouldn't disappoint is the one that looks at you in the mirror. If there's anything after death it won't be a human experience. No point in agonizing over what it may or may not be like because the you as you know yourself won't exist.
>>
File: ajeco.jpg (158KB, 627x600px) Image search: [Google]
ajeco.jpg
158KB, 627x600px
>>138835460
OK Give me a moment.
>>
File: 1503205400059.jpg (14KB, 444x332px) Image search: [Google]
1503205400059.jpg
14KB, 444x332px
PROCESSING.
>>
File: 65148596.png (92KB, 298x350px) Image search: [Google]
65148596.png
92KB, 298x350px
>>138842060
Not at all the Link I wanted to Post I am busy I will get you evidence urls sec.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vcgW0-tdWE
>>
>>138835460
Empathy
>>
>>138835559
prove that there aren't million of phantom dicks raping you in every hole in your body but they are just not detectable in any way we know and have absolutely no effect on anything in the world
>>
>>138842159
>be bought into the empathy meme

empathy dosnt exist cuck
>>
>>138840301
>Claim you don't believe in God but that you can't prove God doesn't exist therefore you don't know if God exists
only neil denig tyson and his dumbfuck followers do this

this is more accurate
>ask a question about belief
>answer a different question about knowledge
>atheist calls out your bullshit
>>
>>138838647
aliens who created our world set our laws of physics as a basis just as you would in a video game
how can you not know such basic stuff
>>
If god doesn't exist, there is no free will. I believe there's free will.
>>
>>138835460
Prove you're not a faggot. You can't.
>>
File: 25145826.jpg (155KB, 880x660px) Image search: [Google]
25145826.jpg
155KB, 880x660px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBSIs2bHi5g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCeywGgW5Qg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rtFevIGSmA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBfI3_la3K0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIRNUfZnC3E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDO7Clgz3Zg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2lAqYZ6N5o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnS9PmoDJiE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG_2quVSXs0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv_NZvBU5bo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2J9Wn6l1kM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKeFHSqhSsE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq5j7znrQg4
>>
>>138838073
Shitpost????
>>
>>138842319
It would be physically impossible for a dipshit like you to even be alive if that were the case.
>>
>>138842382
Do you even have a choice, could you suddenly just choose to believe free will didn't exist?
>>
>>138838325
Muh IFUCKINGLOVESCIENCE over here
>>
File: 56341.png (973KB, 1440x782px) Image search: [Google]
56341.png
973KB, 1440x782px
what you guys reckon this image is cgi , a demon or an ayyy lmao ?

Also whats going on here?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B5FwnMMcjE

Grey Ayyy lmao behind a lady and a frog ayyy lmao and Human Balliff fight what looks to be a criminal ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDPUbYRtsoM
>>
File: 89621.jpg (22KB, 393x311px) Image search: [Google]
89621.jpg
22KB, 393x311px
Any video experts in the house or Makeup artists?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHsV0IZDrXg
>>
File: 1503285359835.jpg (898KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1503285359835.jpg
898KB, 1280x960px
Don't Slide the Thread.
>>
>>138842798
All of that seems like mental retardation to me
>>
File: 1481703684827.jpg (60KB, 770x748px) Image search: [Google]
1481703684827.jpg
60KB, 770x748px
It's the institutions that have the worldly influence.
The empirical existence of the western notion of Yahweh doesn't matter.
>>
File: 21258.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
21258.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>138843877
well then better put me on the payroll so I can help and get the mental retarded sorted out.
>>
>>138839577
>>138839593
I know it's unlikely that you're still monitoring a bait thread, but that's an interesting and fairly accurate (although there is a literal sheep) dissection of the scene.
>>
File: 35673567356376.png (45KB, 134x201px) Image search: [Google]
35673567356376.png
45KB, 134x201px
>>138843972
How about no
>>
PICKLE RIIIIIICK
>>
>>138844044
I am still monitoring this thread.
>>
>>138835460

god is a metaphor
>>
File: 1503193860184.gif (2MB, 250x227px) Image search: [Google]
1503193860184.gif
2MB, 250x227px
>>138844095
for real tho whoever is doing your propaganda and coverups has either gotten real sloppy.
>>
>>138835460

Let's be totally honest here folks Rick and Morty is a show for intelligent stoners where the fuck are my balls they were here and now they are gone
>>
File: 1503075303723.jpg (82KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1503075303723.jpg
82KB, 2560x1600px
>>138844373
or has gone rogue.
>>
>>138835460
I personally don't think you can. I think something like that is beyond our comprehension

Also, people are gonna worship shit, atheist or not.
>>
>>138835460
burden of proof lies on the person making the claim, prove he doesn't faggot
>>
Prove that I don't exist.
>>
File: Picklerick.jpg (61KB, 605x800px) Image search: [Google]
Picklerick.jpg
61KB, 605x800px
>>138835595
I'm pickle rick!

You have to admit the show is a meme goldmine!
>>
>>138844273
Thank you for your posts, they were good.
>>
File: greatpyramidcoord2.png (581KB, 539x850px) Image search: [Google]
greatpyramidcoord2.png
581KB, 539x850px
>>138835460
>>138835601
>>138835983
>>138837929
>>138838175
>>138838341
>>138838439

>Pro tip: You can't

I can't give you proof, but strong evidence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdI0QzcWfio
>>
>>138835460
Christianity is the most successful con in history. Well, together with Islam, but Christianity is way more cucked.
>>
File: 521411.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
521411.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>138844654
shush.
>>
>>138844654
Its a meme gold mine for 9gaggers
>>
>>138844747
You are way more cucked t b h.
>>
File: 1503285310218.jpg (45KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
1503285310218.jpg
45KB, 680x510px
>>
File: 785692.jpg (128KB, 747x438px) Image search: [Google]
785692.jpg
128KB, 747x438px
>>
File: 1503286767660.jpg (7KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
1503286767660.jpg
7KB, 277x182px
>>
>>138835460
"prove"
>>
File: suess.png (384KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
suess.png
384KB, 700x700px
>>138844654
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg (60KB, 800x535px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg
60KB, 800x535px
>>138845037
Haha!

This is now a rick and morty meme thread!
>>
>>138844971

Ayyy lmassov
>>
>>138845167
>>
File: 4715289.jpg (240KB, 897x1083px) Image search: [Google]
4715289.jpg
240KB, 897x1083px
>>138845213
>>
File: mu0z4wlrn30z.jpg (39KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
mu0z4wlrn30z.jpg
39KB, 630x630px
>>138845167
>>
>>138838024
>asking to create a new color.
exactly this proves that there was at least at some point something like god. You can use basic principals to create things like unicorns (horse + horn) but you cant come up with new basic principals like new colors.
>>
File: godproof.jpg (177KB, 1009x538px) Image search: [Google]
godproof.jpg
177KB, 1009x538px
>>138842180

Instant classic
>>
Saying "prove God doesn't exist" is fucking retarded.

Our universe is inside a giant kangaroo's anus. Prove me wrong. Protip: you fucking can't.
>>
File: nonseq.jpg (78KB, 1155x326px) Image search: [Google]
nonseq.jpg
78KB, 1155x326px
>>138835460
>Pro tip: You can't

Pro tip: Even if you could it wouldn't mean jackshit.
>>
>>138835595
rick and morty is cancer it really does need to fuck off
>>
>>138835460
>Dude (burp) nihilism lmao
>>
>>138835460

Well, Rick. It's quite simple.
Using your portal gun, you have proved that the multiverse theory is multiverse fact.

And multiverse theory states that there exists a universe for every possible outcome.
The existence of a creator God that created the entire multiverse is one such possible outcome, meaning that God must exist.
Also you met Satan that one time. And Satan can't exist if God doesn't cast him out of heaven.
And somehow you're an atheist.

Seriously, this show is full of plot holes.
>>
>>138836348
>Heresy look into it
>>
>>138835559
this
t.quantumfields
>>
>>138836445
/pol/ was always nazis, the centipede thing was a fad
>>
>>138839250
This is how we remove kebab. Post more James.
>>
>>138840500
>Don't take it literal, bro!

But that's exactly how it's supposed to be taken, unless you are a wishy-washy heathen.
>>
>>138840202
lol
>>
>>138835460
it depends on your definition of "god", and "exist"
also low quality bait
sage
>>
File: consider.jpg (57KB, 500x526px) Image search: [Google]
consider.jpg
57KB, 500x526px
>>138838647
>who created the laws of physics then?

Big cheese (from My Big Toe by Tom Campbell)

>For instance, NPMRN has its own Chief Executive Officer (CEO) who looks after and manages the NPMRN experiments. The "Big Cheese" as I fondly call him. He is immensely powerful (can instantly terminate any being within NPMRN for not playing by the rules) and apparently omniscient within NPMRN by intended focus (has access to all the databases, but must intentionally access the information). He is the Supreme Being, Mr. Big, Head Honcho, Numero Uno, Top Dog, Main Man, or Big Bosso of NPMRN. Nevertheless, he may make errors of judgment, miss something important, be tricked, be lead astray, and his energy body can be damaged, compromised, or hurt by others. Perfection is not a requirement. He is of AUM - an individuated consciousness, as are we. Consequently, he has many of the same fundamental attributes that we have. However, he is so far beyond us, beyond our capacity, power, responsibility and function that the specifics of his being are far beyond our comprehension. I am not slighting women here, nor am I being gender insensitive. The fact is, in NPMR beings can be male, female, or neither. When interacting with a particular being, the sexual identity of that being is as obvious in NPMR as it is in PMR. The Big Cheese is clearly a male entity.
>>
NOPE.
>>
File: 1495546638562s.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1495546638562s.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>138835559
Well then, prove God isn't a muslim God, and muslims his chosen children.

Protip: you can't.
>>
>>138845714
Tell that to Crayola.
>>
>>138838252
and sadomasochism to kek
>>
>>138846110
>James
my middle name is literally, unironically Mohammed.
>>
If God is real. Will he pardon all of my sins so i dont go to hell ?
>>
>>138835460
I've seen angels, and when I was seeing them other people in the room saw them too
I've seen possibly the same angel pick up a man and throw him to the ground and made it so he couldn't get back up (no way to tell if it was the same one, the force that lifted him and layed him down was invisible this time around)
>>
>>138848006
through the grace of God
>>
>>138848006
Yeah, sure.
>>
File: demi2.jpg (32KB, 252x493px) Image search: [Google]
demi2.jpg
32KB, 252x493px
The Demiurge is not God, but he tells the Archons he is.
>>
>>138848006
All of them.
Except for THAT one.
>>
>>138848006
Yes if you repent. The only sin god can't forgive is the sin of not asking for forgiveness. God is infinitely merciful but also infinitely just.

Join the catholic church
>>
File: Gods-Not-Dead-2.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Gods-Not-Dead-2.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
>>138835460
How can you hate god if he doesn't exist?
>>
>>138846780
Mohammed speaks the inerrant word of god yet makes lots of historical errors like saying Mary is a part of the trinity. God does not err so Islam is wrong
>>
>>138836445
Nice try at creating a copypasta
>>
>>138845938
Kangaroo can only exist in specific environments. It would be impossible to have a kangaroos anus to encompass the universe as it breaks physical laws.

Kangeroo worshipping fedoras btfo
>>
>>138835601
smite down shillary within the next 5 minutes of this post or you are a FRAUD.
>>
i have nothing
>>
>>138835460
Reported for using Rick and Morty.
>>
>>138835460
The fact that someone thinks of god implies god existing in their toughts, hence the existence of god is proved.
>>
>>138849056
It is said: Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 317x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 317x300px
>>138836714
>communism is a religion
>fascism is a religion
>capitalism is a religion
>imperialism is a religion
>interventionism is a religion
>consumerism is a religion
>individualism is a religion
>collectivism is a religion
>libertarianism is a religion
>autism is a religion
>>
>>138849629
whatever is your deepest desire there you find your god
>>
File: 1498485884995.jpg (58KB, 309x309px) Image search: [Google]
1498485884995.jpg
58KB, 309x309px
>>138849629
>christianity isn't a religion
>>
>>138835559
Prove you don't owe me $100million dollars
Pro tip: You can't.

when are you gonna pay that debt? burgerman
>>
File: .......gif (4MB, 700x488px) Image search: [Google]
.......gif
4MB, 700x488px
>>138835460
Electric universe theory shows the complete interconnected nature of reality
Conscious beings exist
Consciousness there for is interconnected throughout reality
That is God, all know but not all powerful
More importantly all living creatures are incarnations of God
Learn to maths and science
>>
>>138850414
all knowing*
>>
File: OP is a faggot.png (117KB, 372x351px) Image search: [Google]
OP is a faggot.png
117KB, 372x351px
>be me, virgin mary
>be horny
>cheat on husband by fucking every guy in town
>get pregnant
>sheeiit.jpg
>trying to find a way to explain this to my husband
>lightbulb.gif
>tell husband god made me pregnant
>he doesn't believe it at first
>fuck
>later he comes around and tels me an angel appeared and he now believes me
>yfw it worked
>give birth to bastard son
>three nigs show up with gifts
>they catch up on me cheating and plays along, says some shit about being wise men with gifts
>husband accepts this
>son grows up to be a lunatic who says he's gods son
>tfw he gets a bunch of fags following him everywhere
>tfw he gets crucified by romans
>mfw somehow this becomes the foundation for what will go on to the worlds dominant religion
>>
File: the-vatican-city-in-rome.jpg (112KB, 550x367px) Image search: [Google]
the-vatican-city-in-rome.jpg
112KB, 550x367px
>>138848006
if you're protestant you will burn in hell for all eternity
come back white man
join us
>>
>>138850704
>either Mary was a whore or Joseph got cucked by God
Either way he loses
>>
>>138835460
>implying something came from nothing
>>
>>138835705
fuck sake just put a 3006 thru his head please
>>
>>138835559
You are the one who claims god exists.

If I came and told you "Dragons and motherfucking unicorns exist", would you sit there and say, "Well... I can't prove they DON'T exist, so they probably exist."? Or do you actually believe every God from every religion in the world exists? Do you worship Zeus? Odin? Allah? Jesus? Kek? What other Gods do you worship? Or do you worship 1 God from one religion and are agnostic if not atheist towards every other religion in the world since the dawn of history?

This is the worst argument in the debate of religions.
>>
>>138850847
>used to be protestant
>am now atheist
So what, you fancy that there's a special hell within hell for me? Would be neat I guess
Thread posts: 203
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.