[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are we going to do this???!??!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2417.png (653KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2417.png
653KB, 1334x750px
Are we going to take down this cuck's flag or not? Come on /pol/ we already located the flag and the live stream is still going on!!
>>
Eh, we already won. It's in an enclosed private space and no one cares about it.
>>
Seriously, fuck off.

Nobody cares.
>>
>>138834811
B&E, knowing you're on camera.
>>
>>138834811
>some faggot post stupid flag
>triggered
No one cares dude.
>>
Buy me a ticket, pay my legal fees, and sure. But I'm not footing that bill.
>>
>>138834811
no thats a crime its in a house. stop baiting mister "kekistani"
>>
>>138834811
It should be possible to sabotage the power supply or internet connection.
>>
>>138834811
We won. There's juicier happening's now. No one cares anymore.
>>
The fact that it had to be put indoors on private property hidden from the world just proves that /pol/ already won no one is going to keep showing up to watch a flag do nothing.
Clearly already divided
>>
>>138834811

we broke him

we won

we have moved on

but seriously its only a matter of time before that cuck gets has hands on an ANTIFA and then AWWW LAWWDY its BACK ON !
>>
>>138834811
The show jumped the shark this season. It's no fun anymore.
>>
figure out where its at and just make shia keep thinking you are coming for it. he will go insane
>>
File: Verlinden1394Swastikas.jpg (76KB, 421x700px) Image search: [Google]
Verlinden1394Swastikas.jpg
76KB, 421x700px
Put a Swastika stencil at the end of a stick and erect it outside the window such that the sunlight will cast the symbol onto the HWNDU flag.
>>
>>138839165
The pizza raid already happened.
>>
>>138834811
Where is it located?
>>
>>138839274
While blasting Shadilay from outside
>>
>>138839351
Just east of the eastern edge of gmt
>>
It's not too far from me, but there's literally fuck all you can do in bongland without being arrested. If they've got good windows, you wouldn't even be able to hear shadilay played from the street...
>>
>>138839580
Attach a bluetooth speaker to the stick
>>
>>138839351
At Luke Turner's house
>>
>>138834811
We need a drone with lasers or we need to break and enter, not an easy one, probably alarmed.
>>
May it stay as irrelevant as shia himself, that is all
>>
>>138839720
The livestream is muted
>>
>>138834811
How about bat-signalling MAGA onto it with some sort of projector?
>>
Maybe someone would be so kind as to ddos his video stream ?
>>
>>138840019
It takes a high powered torch to half light it up. It would probably be extremely faint and blury
>>
desu we could just go back to initial tactics of sending take-aways and other random mail order shit. It'll piss them off if nothing else.
>>
File: image33.png (51KB, 449x529px) Image search: [Google]
image33.png
51KB, 449x529px
>>138834811
Dear Shia, time to wake up. nobody cares any more. Have a nice stream with 0 viewers.

When you decide to go openly for uncucked option, post that and I will red pilled you. Then the conversion to /pol/ antifag will be complete.

Good luck.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.