[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women are destroying the ENVIRONMENT!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: women-shopping2.jpg (404KB, 2916x2187px) Image search: [Google]
women-shopping2.jpg
404KB, 2916x2187px
Consider the following:
>Be women
>get bored with everything in a week
>buy new clothes, pillows, hair products, cosmetics, kitchen robots other shit constantly
>spend hundreds $$$ per month on shit they don't need
>throw things away after they got bored with it
>cry about environment (poor pandas right gals?)
>eat salad to "help the environment"
>go to Aliexpress and buy more useless shit

Why is it allowed?
I own 3 plastic things: laptop, headphones and my toothbrush, rest of my things are steel or aluminium and everything I own I keep for YEARS.

Can we start a meme war on women for wasting resources and blaming it on us?
>>
>>138832993
>not having a steel toothbrush
step your game up bongless bong
>>
>>138833333
>>
File: digital-space-octo.jpg (77KB, 678x800px) Image search: [Google]
digital-space-octo.jpg
77KB, 678x800px
>>138833339
>not having a digital trans-polar bear skinned dimensional eater semi-dickrusalosaurus gargingbarlornig teeth scrubber from the planet juju
step up your blarg, monkey tits.
>>
True, but also lots of nu-males are like that. Buying new stuff all the time. From tech to clothes. Meanwhile, my pc is 10 years old and my clothes are all 4-12 years old. I also know people buying cellphones every year or two wtf
>>
>>138832993

Women are essentially childlike. Yeah, they're needlessly wasteful, but shitting at them for it is having excessively high expectations, like kicking a dog.

I'm all for disciplining them, but the piecemeal stuff they do out of sentiment, like donating for pandas and eating salad, is sort of meaningful, at least they are willing to do something.
With women and anything vaguely 'political', you have to wear two layers of kiddie gloves and give it with a spoonful of sugar - your tone is too hateful and frustrated to actually effect their behaviour, because it sets of their 'you don't like me' alarm, and 99% of women will not do anything that they think is being used to embarrass or denigrate them.

Best way of changing female behaviour is changing the behaviour of the men they want to sleep with, second best would be for the fucking unicorns that are female /pol/acks to steadily drip feed this stuff into their social circles.
Social media and so on.

t. actually cares about the environmeme
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>138833818

"If the consumer economy had a sex, it would be female. Women drive 70-80% of all consumer purchasing, through a combination of their buying power and influence. Influence means that even when a woman isn’t paying for something herself, she is often the influence or veto vote behind someone else’s purchase."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/bridgetbrennan/2015/01/21/top-10-things-everyone-should-know-about-women-consumers/#5f0ee77c6a8b

I have also find that article.
Why are they allowed to do that...
Is there anything they don't ruin?
>>
>>138833943
Alternatively
https://unvis.it/forbes.com/sites/bridgetbrennan/2015/01/21/top-10-things-everyone-should-know-about-women-consumers/#5f0ee77c6a8b
>>
>>138832993
>leaving global warming sign in the street
>>
MGTOW my friend. look it up. or AMA about it.

take control of your life. get off the sinking ship that is marriage/women. don;t worry about pussy. worry about YOU
>>
>>138833896
>your tone is too hateful and frustrated to actually effect their behaviour

I know...
How do we sugarcoat that one for them?
>>
>>138834168
>get off the sinking ship that is marriage/women

I am talking about the PLANET - sinking ship, something I can't get off.
>>
File: whc.png (10KB, 465x254px) Image search: [Google]
whc.png
10KB, 465x254px
WTF is wrong with them?
>>
>>138834482
Keep this up and the authorities will come after you and your hate speech.
>>
>>138834357
of course you can. science is advancing rapidly. hell man if you have the time and energy go to school and learn/research ways to make the world better in that manner. then get rich and don't get married.
>>
Women are like niggers, they don't care about building or maintaining anything. I have seen so much bitch consumerism lately that i won't stick my cock in anything that isn't born as a male anytime soon.
>>
>>138835001
based. up until the dick in a guy thing. unless you're into that
>>
>>138833339
Damn, what the fuck are you eestis even made of?
>>
>>138833818
dude, step it up time for a ryzen.
>>
>>138835149
I'm not. Yet. Would get a sex doll but they are of chinese origin too and are not going to last for the grandkids.
>be me
>buy old hobby gear for €400
>listen to bitch bitching endlessly about me making poor life choices and buying useless shit
>don't beat her to death
>worst life choice I have made lately
>sell gear month later for 1200
>bitch says gib the money to her so I can't spend it on some old shit again like I always do because I suck with money
Should I beat her up, /pol/?
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 118x120px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 118x120px
>>138834168
>Gee I wonder who's behind this post
>>
>>138833339
>not having a cryptobrush

it's like you're not even ai
>>
BTW what's up with baby strollers? They cost about a thousand european and you can't seem to use them if they are >3 years old. I used to use a chainsaw my dad bought in 1992 until last year when it lost spark. It had run like 3000 hours.
>>
>>138836043
Women use them, they never oil them.
They don't conservate their things, just buy new once.
I have a knife I bought when I was a kid and it is in perfect condition, I sharpen it and oil it.
>>
>>138835551
you should leave her bro. i'm on the fence about leaving my current LTR. if she doesn't change i will when i am in a better position.

>be me
>get GF last 2 jobs
>quits both
>gets her own job this time
>can't not give her boss/customers attitude
>gets fired
>i have to pay for rent and food
>bitches at me cuz i only have a part time job
>when not working the part time job i deliver food and do lawncare for my parents for $
>she spends her money on weed, going out with her friends, etc.
>blows through her 30-40hr a week paychecks in a matter of days
>i make just enough to cover rent and food and i still save up change from whenever i spend cash

i'm gonna go through schooling to become an EMT and when i get out hopefully get a job. then she's gone when i am a little more financially stable. i gave her a shot. there's no such thing as a NAWALT guys. women will hide their bull shit from you until they feel they are secure enough in the relationship to start acting like a typical female. if you're gonna have an LTR keep one foot out the door at all times. she WILL go sour on you and she WILL begin to view you as her own personal labor force. she will try to take your dreams from you and replace them with her own.
>>
>>138836532
Sounds like you are a soft cunt.
Why would you let her do that in a first place?
You are so soft that women can fuck you up and you complain?
Next time be a men and not let your girl talk over you like that. You literally asked for it.
>>
>>138833943
The oldest reference for that 80% of consumer spending stat I've seen was in a book published in 1942 called Generation of Vipers. So it goes back a long way.
>>
>>138836532
This is true. I married my wife because she was such a hard worker (well one reason). Before we got married she worked two jobs, drove a modest car several years old and paid off, kept a nice apartment, etc.

Once we got married and had a kid she dropped work hours down to 30 per week and work around the house is limited to vacuuming four rugs once a week and sponging off the bathroom counter sometimes. I do/am responsible for virtually everything else. If I hadn't kept our bank accounts separate I'm confident she would have quit working altogether.

But on the up side we have one kid who sees this and so wants to live with me now that we're divorcing. Child support BTFO.
>>
>>138836901
i mean. i just walk out on her whenever she wants to bitch. just cuz she bitches doesn't mean i gotta take it. let her overthink it for a while
>>
>>138837021
This is true, for example during the world wars most rationing efforts were directed at housewives who were the main consumers.
>>
>>138837679
>>138837021
Problem is that now, they can buy not only a cotton dresses and food, but also tons and tons of useless shit made out of oil that will pollute Earth for a million years.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.