[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

See you in September...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: images.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
http://www.holidayscalendar.com/months/september/

Hi pol anons. You seem like honest truth seekers. This post is for music junkies only. Some of you lurkers may have seen me post in nirvana and chester threads.

As we head into this twilight zone of the final eclipse until rev 12 happening I remembered something about my youth. It was always joked and emphasizes often was that I was born three weeks early. my birthday (8/14) became one day ahead of sister Courtney (8/15, woodstock). Hip hop heads know my birthday as dictated on Untitled Unmastered track 04. 8.14. I'm literally the (((one))).

Which brings me to the real point of this post I'd like to discuss. Precisely three weeks after my birthday is Sept 4. Technically 9/5 if dating by sunset.

Aka (((5/9))) @mrrobot. Not the shows @whois__... My entire 25 years of life has been scripted into a prophetic one as part of an illuminatro that ends during this alignment of hebrew/egyptian/gregorian timing known as the Lions Gate or the Dog Days of Summer. Isaiah 53. Connor aka Dog Lover is my name like (((assassin's creed))) revised history revolutionary war. Or like Connor 25:17 from flint native Jon Connor. Niggaz know as the music industry 'Villuminati' say$. Lil wayne told the world with slim shady he was gonna drop the world and that he knows (((they))) dont wanna tell you. Came up behind and buttfucked the game up like sodomites.

So save the date sept 4.
>>
>>138832628

Some more background info for those unfamiliar to my claims.

My birthday is on the Master Mason guidestones reject cube. I was sodomized in a luciferian rite performed in a plateau suburbia outside seattle in a plot developed in utero underground and unfolding in reverse. See Juno album A future lived in past Tense. One symbolic example, my first childhood friend who moved from florida met me halfway down 39th way and we shared atomic fireball candy near a paper mache earth was hanging. His mom was crazy into pyramid occultism.

While I have no insight into how Kek operates I do know Hashem Elohim Yahweh well. As my devout christian upbringing will attest to. Aside from the unforgivable sin that's was committed in the blameless innocence of my youth. There has been an invisible air war playing out in Shadow of the Day. Dead Chester sings Guilty All The Same silently while the living Grohl trolls with Never Gonna Give You Up fully realizing that his nirvana song was a 666 satanic cult act. Artists against Architect. Dog against the hand that feeds their imagination. Music vs math. Collecting golden royalties of the satanic child molesting industry. I will be the one killing your musician idols. Jesters in Kings Courts.
>>
>>138832628
THIS MAN IS A FRAUD

I AM THE CHOSEN ONE
REPEAT
I AM THE COHSEN ONE

THIS GUY IS JUST A FAG!
>>
File: FB_IMG_1502162685235.jpg (25KB, 604x403px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1502162685235.jpg
25KB, 604x403px
>>138833112
Relevant picture of the rapist's father. Utah Disc Jockey father and an alluding music scene poster.
>>
>>138833305
Hi aussie bro. Enjoy the tame impala shows much? Or was it the Hillsong United Church Band? No need to shout. Just float on Bliss and Eso.
>>
Your an idiot btws, masons rape everyone born in september, mainly because ppl born in september are frigid...

Fucking virgins....

Bet you were a virgin at the time
>>
>>138833305
Did I forget to tell ya mate. My sis is marrying a good cunt named jesse from down under. We practically blood related now...

She's Jesse's Girlllll come next year. Do the jingle!!
>>
>>138833428
I listen mainly to korean pop...
>>
>>138833565
whats some good korean pop for making me a slave?
>>
>>138833531
Was born August as a Leo. Know a Judas Priest who got a leo tat but is actually a cancer. Anyways. Guidestones are not Abo-Joe Problems. Go chase an emu or die by poisonous animal. This is not a shill or sage thread.
>>
>>138833668
are u 5.9 like royce da 5'9
>>
>>138833645
I dunno. Have to ask my adopted korean cousin for that one. Personally not a fan of Gangam Style or Korean foods... Schezuan is way better.
>>
>>138833759
feeling a little less schizo yet?
>>
>>138833742
No im 6ft 4 now. Son of David( my fathers name). Descended from the dude in the pic on my mothers side.

I can go beast mode like Logic on his collab with Royce. I know who ghostwrites for logic. The same sodomite who lived in my home for a time as we were taken as kids to Cobain Hometown Aberdeen ymca during the grooming days of the actual sex acts.
>>
>>138833972
Welll
>>
>>138833972
hmmm
>>
>>138833972
What else is going on in your life excpet the jewlluminati
>>
>>138833806
No its Losing My Mind by Russian DJ Proff as expected in this ASOT transmission. Trance Around the World. Armin van Buren My Symhony. Above and Beyond. In Search of Sunrise. A pretty eclectic dream. A savant level vision of reality.
>>
>>138832628
curious as to your thoughts on chester and kurt?

you think kurts involved with pizzagate? got any sauce, anon?
>>
>>138834116
Ok i got it.

It seems Your blue, da ba di daba di

and you got nowhere to run (martha and vandellas)

and you are having a Physchotic reaction https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBTT3VPriV8

Id love to come visit you but somethings got a hold on me.

and im out of puns
>>
>>138832628
>>138834113
You guys are both schizophrenics
>>
I mean i beleive that the music industry is definately closely tied to the judeo masonic conspiracy but the whole numbers prophecy part is just weird.

Why do peaple do this?
>>
>>138834463
At least we are the chosen one lol...

Fucking non shchiz normies why are you even here
>>
>>138834542
KIKES KIKES KIKES KIKES KIKES KIKES KIKES
>>
File: DA47kt0VoAAilOQ.jpg (169KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DA47kt0VoAAilOQ.jpg
169KB, 900x1200px
>>138833531
why are masons such fags
dont you realize some rabbi is cucking you all?
>>
>>138832628
same birthday anon. except im normal.
>>
>>138834608
my favorite post so far...
>>
File: 1501458978089.png (811KB, 1247x700px) Image search: [Google]
1501458978089.png
811KB, 1247x700px
>>
>>138834500
At it roots its about keeping time. We sing in time. Time is a stubborn illusion based off the stars. Time is also money. Spending time is equated with love. Love is not money but you could equate it with time. God is love. Jesus Christ Rev 12 is a fall equinox on a gregorian calendar that has slipped out of sync with seasons as aligned by constellations. The egyptians chose sirius alignment with Isis statue to determine new years in a 360 day calendar wheel as a rising star visible in first hour of dawn. You know how Jews origin relate to Egypt. Arabs Muslims only use moon hence they become luna-tic zealots. Genesis ages like Methuselah are dated by lunar cycles. We are wise enough to know better now as we calculated length of orbit around sol beyond the pale blue veil of the sky. Rev 12 is a time related event as we reset a 2000 yr old clock. Anno Domini to Anno Domini. Que sera sera... Whatever will be will be.
>>
>>138834608
Congrats. You werent part of a SAGE program at (((Challenger))) elementary. Special and gifted education. Ranked 99th percentile math. Raised in social isolation in youth as a controlled Mk ultra like experiment in a slow magic ritual connected to hollywood child actress and govt surveillance agencies. This is my curse. The killswitch engaged back during the blood moons. Not gonna get into those personal happenings here. Wrong time. Def Wrong Place.
>>
File: 409.gif (104KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
409.gif
104KB, 600x450px
>>138834681
I know it may seems like some broadway grade theatre quackery to you so heres a freebie gif.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.