[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The US immigration system is failing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

Why is a British "entertainer" allowed to stay in America, but high skilled white, Christian PhDs from Europe do not get a work visa?

Honestly, I would really love to know how John Oliver got his work visa - I assume he wasn't a winner of the greencard lottery, because winning it very rare.
>>
>>138831983
Nobody gives head like he does.
>>
>>138831983

Just because they have a self-deprecating manlet with a laugh track doesn't mean it's a comedy show. This is unbiased news for SJWs.
>>
>>138831983
Hes a US citizen by marriage

This is his wife

If you're from Europe and wanna become a US citizen find me in Massachusetts we'll get gay married but dont worry i'm no homo we'll break it off after a couple months. No gay shit
>>
>>138831983
hes married to some jewess
>>
>>138832144
Could I still suck your dick if I did it in a non-gay way ?
>>
File: MarkBlythNationalism.jpg (341KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MarkBlythNationalism.jpg
341KB, 1920x1080px
>>138832144
She's got a stronger jawline than him.
Maybe their son will get her genes and have a chance.

What a cuck.
>>
Also heard got two scoops of ice cream while others only got one.
>>
>>138832278
Only with the lights off and if you talk dirty to me in French

But no gay shit alright
>>
>>138831983
The Jews allowed him in because he agreed to spread their anti-white propaganda

if you want into America just say you're going to make YouTube videos on why white people are evil
>>
>>138831983
>trump needs to condemn a group that is not and has not been significantly active in american for 70 years

>he condemns them anyways but they don't ever address it
>>
>>138832144
>Hes a US citizen by marriage
He got to the US before meeting her, as far as I know. He met her in 2008 at the GOP convention.
>>
>>138832278
sweden stop using a french proxy, we know its you
>>
>>138831983

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WJUWdKEKSBI
>>
File: ShapiroGetsHisWish.jpg (222KB, 650x887px) Image search: [Google]
ShapiroGetsHisWish.jpg
222KB, 650x887px
>>138832497
>>
>>138832144
Fuck i'm actually kind of jealous of him. She has the certain look to her, she also tolerates his awful hair and teeth.

Will I ever be able to find an attractive girl that will go all out dressing up and not give a shit that I havent styled or even washed my hair in 3 days?
>>
>>138832903
Think to yourself, friend.
What does he have that you don't?

And the answer isn't good looks.
>>
File: mr krabs hates niggers.png (2MB, 1152x764px) Image search: [Google]
mr krabs hates niggers.png
2MB, 1152x764px
>>138832390
>talk dirty to me in french
>no gay shit
what did he mean by this
>>
>>138831983
>high skilled white, Christian PhDs from Europe do not get a work visa?

#FoxNews #FakeNews

Anyone with PhD skills can get into the USA, which explains all the Indian and Chinese professionals. Stop being a victim of right-wing white grievance propaganda.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.