[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone explain what is going on here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 3w56ws.png (241KB, 578x363px) Image search: [Google]
3w56ws.png
241KB, 578x363px
The CIA planning to remove Trump???
>>
>>138831382
Whores love attention
>>
You'd need a lot fucking more than what they've raised to get a controlling stake in twitter, even to get a sizeable enough amount to be able to raise a fuss.

And Donald can just go to another service.
>>
>>138831382
>Women in the CIA

So that's why they went from funding right wing death squads in the 50s and 60s to being leftist islamophile fucks
>>
>>138831382
just give it to her its worthless anyways

maybe she'll run it into the ground completely
>>
>>138831382
>CIA cunt buys majority stake in twitter
>bans the God Emperor
>creates a news vacuum due to lack of Trump tweets
>CNN starts losing money and viewership,
>liberals start to get depressed with lack of daily cup of outrage over Trumps tweets, many commit suicide
>CNN, after losing even more viewership to the suicides, goes under. MSNBC et al follow suit.
>Don Lemon becomes homeless, on the streets sucking fellow hobo cock so he can buy cocaine to numb the pain of Trump still being President
>Twitter CEOs resign due to massive loss of revenue, no hope for the platform.
>Valerie Plame sells her shares for $5000 having accomplished her mission
>Trump buys all the shares, becomes CEO of Twitter, bans Valerie Plame. Rebrands Twitter with his own name.
>Tweets now called Trumps.
>Trump twitter becomes most profitable social media platform
>Trump uses the profits to fund domination and exploration of the galaxy
>>
One analyst estimates Trump is worth $2.5 billion to Twitter.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/business/media-and-marketing/what-is-trump-worth-to-twitter-one-analyst-estimates-25-billion-20170817-gxyxmt.html

Let them kick him off their platform and watch their stock price drop like a fucking stone
>>
File: Liberalism8.png (327KB, 769x1191px) Image search: [Google]
Liberalism8.png
327KB, 769x1191px
The CIA is a bunch of faggot niggers who was until recently headed by a Communist Party USA voter John Brennan.

""In 1976, he voted for Communist Party USA candidate Gus Hall in the presidential election; he later said that he viewed it as a way "of signaling my unhappiness with the system, and the need for change.""
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_O._Brennan
>>
File: 1474715834844.jpg (66KB, 612x574px) Image search: [Google]
1474715834844.jpg
66KB, 612x574px
>>138835296
>>
>>138835296

shit! I AM IN!
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.