/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the white race is dying out...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: _20170824_080543.jpg (156KB, 1080x978px) Image search: [Google]
_20170824_080543.jpg
156KB, 1080x978px
Why the white race is dying out...
>>
>>138831050
Those are kikes, they always put decorations up for Hanukkah.
>>
>>138831050
what the actual fuck
>>
Why the white race is dying out
>>
>>138831151
I don't care what those two personally do. It's the fact that it's trending that's the problem.
>>
>>138831050
they both have kids already you fucking retard
>>
They both have kids and don't want any more. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this.

It's a valid topic but you chose the wrong opening.
>>
>>138831050
I'm pretty sure they both have multiple kids.
>>
>>138831412
More than 2 each? If so it's not enough to reverse the decline. And again, their choice isn't the issue. It,s the fact that that video is #5 trending on YouTube right now.
>>
>>138831050
It must be those cuck glasses and hipster beard.
>>
This is what made me unsubscribe from all their channels. Now a whole bunch of merican kids are going to be talking about and wanting vasectomies
>>
File: 1485749727260.jpg (22KB, 310x309px) Image search: [Google]
1485749727260.jpg
22KB, 310x309px
>>138831497
They both have two. They're doing more than enough. You can't claim someone needs to have seven kids to make up for the person that has none. You have to get those MTGOW shitlords on board.

And reform women's expectations.
>>
>>138831050
Nvm it's a fucking Jew performing the procedure.
>>
>>
>>138831050
I wonder how it feels to cum inside a girl and know you're shooting out useless liquid
>>
>>138833468
Never as good as shooting a full load into her, knowing you're making the future a better place.
>>
>>138831050
self mutilation is one of the biggest sins , they are going straight into hellfire
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.