[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is really going to happen?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1503424905432.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1503424905432.webm
3MB, 640x360px
Guys I think it's too late to change what's happening to the West, can we really undo the islamization and immigration? The genocide of whites? It just seems we've gone too deep to turn back. It's inevitable the left will get what they want, what will we do when that happens? No fucking around or jokes, really what will we do?
>>
Just shut up and enjoy what you have left of your miserable life burger.
>>
>>138825441
the political stage isn't lost. despite charlottesville debacle, more and more people are seeing what is happening. Once it becomes obvious that the white political movements aren't nazi's or racist and that every other culture is allowed to espouse the same views, but not whites, its going to get very interesting really fast. White people are in a denial stage of the social contract being broken, but once it is accepted, I anticipate some hardcore white separatist movements. A revolt will come.
>>
pray for the second coming of christ anon.
>>
>>138825441
Holy shit, Ali-G could have taken that guy out, those poor excuses of LE.
>>
File: day of the rake.jpg (80KB, 600x901px) Image search: [Google]
day of the rake.jpg
80KB, 600x901px
>>138825656
>butt pirate flag
>toronto faggot confirmed
show your leaf niglet
>>
>>138826376
The leaves are just my fallen comrades anon
>>
>>138826497

A FUCKING TREE
>>
File: 1503551834598.gif (684KB, 240x135px) Image search: [Google]
1503551834598.gif
684KB, 240x135px
>>138826651
Damn proud
>>
>>138826651
it's worse than we though, sand nigger leaf is the worst leaf
>>
File: afuckingtree.jpg (94KB, 717x538px) Image search: [Google]
afuckingtree.jpg
94KB, 717x538px
>>138826497
>>
>>138825441
There is NOTHING wrong with the policing in this webm
They caught the guy without shooting him to death. Is that so hard for Americans to grasp the concept of?
That officer might be a little nervous about being seen dragged along the floor but guess what? He saved a fucking life by not acting with violence. I would gladly let a Muslim who raped my sister drag me naked through the mud if it meant not taking a life without absolute need. Americans are bloodthirsty fucking lunatics. I don't see an issue with stopping a criminal like this I want safe streets, better to have 100% black men on the streets than 0.00001% blood.
>>
>>138826497
make like a tree and stay where you grew up
>>
>>138827145

Is that your buttplug?
>>
>>138826066
Checked, this.
>>
>>138827349
>Lebanon-flag-themed buttplug set
good bantz anon but you just made me a fortune
>>
>>138825441
Never to late. People, what is happening is not the first time. Humanity has been plagued by selfish elitist sociopaths for pretty much its entire existence.

We can beat them, but it won't be accomplished by the shit on this website or people on facebook. Most people capable of beating them are joining them.

Let me know when /pol/ is serious about winning. The retarded crap you are doing isn't going to accomplish anything. Eat all the redpills you want.
>>
>>138827304
You're what's fucking wrong.
>>
File: pure_coincidence.png (6KB, 444x247px) Image search: [Google]
pure_coincidence.png
6KB, 444x247px
DO NOT REPLY TO CONCERN TROLL THREADS
IGNORE CONCERN TROLL THREADS
HIDE CONCERN TROLL THREADS
>>
>>138826066

Pretty much white only bars with gun fights out front because niggers are not allowed in...
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.