[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Marilyn Manson /ourguy/? I submit evidence for your approval.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: marilyn_manson_.jpg (63KB, 913x669px) Image search: [Google]
marilyn_manson_.jpg
63KB, 913x669px
Is Marilyn Manson /ourguy/? I submit to /pol/ the following evidence:

Who does the drummer at 3:36 look like?
https://youtu.be/Ypkv0HeUvTc?t=3m35s

The lyrics to "The Beautiful People" contain the following lines —

-The horrible people, the horrible people
-It's all anatomic as the size of your steeple
-Capitalism has made it this way,
-Old-fashioned fascism will take it away

-Hey you, what do you see?
-Something beautiful or something free?
-Hey you, are you gonna to be mean?
-You live with apes man, it's hard to be clean

-There's no time to discriminate,
-Hate every motherfucker
-That's in your way

The "beautiful people" are the fascists. The "apes" are the degenerates. And who does that drummer remind you of? What say you, /pol/?
>>
>the "apes" are degenerate
Then Manson is an ape.
>>
There's a very early interview with him from the early 90s somewhere on YouTube where he literally says that he's politically right-wing. I wish I could find it.
>>
>>138823758
>Someone has a meme haircut in a music video
>they must be redpilled
retard
>>
File: 1503458507599.jpg (63KB, 900x632px) Image search: [Google]
1503458507599.jpg
63KB, 900x632px
>>138823758

In terms of his music, especially his albums in the 90s-mid 2000s absolutely. He deconstructed and made fun of sjws and PC culture before it even properly took off.

That said, he's definitely very Left personally, but if you care about a celebrity's politics you're even more of a degenerate than they are.
>>
File: 1502424701630.gif (1MB, 425x481px) Image search: [Google]
1502424701630.gif
1MB, 425x481px
hail satan!
>>
no. he's not. he could have been, though.

but whilst this entire thing's been going down last few years, he's just been silent. a man who literally had an opinion about fucking everything during the 90s and 00's is now just silent and trying to keep the shekels coming in.

hasbeen
>>
I idolized him throughout the 90s and early 00s. Still absolutely love Portrait and Antichrist Superstar, but he fucking sucks now and everything about him has become tacky and flabby.
>>
>>138823957

The point of his act was to show people what degeneracy looks like.
He underestimated the self-indulgence of his babby audience and became a whore.

I never liked his music anyway, but at least I understood what he was playing at.
Sage because this thread belongs elsewhere, or nowhere - not here.
>>
In his new song (Deep Six?) he shows presumably trump beheaded (released the preview shortly before the election). He's pretty bluepilled, but I think he mighta had a few sorta redpilled songs. Again, he's so deep in it you gotta strain to see any light in his character, just pass him on.
>>
>>138823758
We seriously need some kind of musician or pop culture icon for the new right. The former would be ideal. Is there some kind of up-and-coming new artist who we can redpill?
>>
>>138824754
Pop culture directly influences politics. We're propagandists here.
>>
>>138824104
back then PC culture/SJWs were jesus freaks looking for satanists and protecting MUH KIDS.

(nothing wrong with Christianity of course).
Hell this song started a major controversy because it said bitch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ge53QaDpKQ
>>
>>138823758
Gender-Fluid cuck
Peter Pan cuck
Drug cuck
Nihilism cuck
Music Industry approved
MTV approved
Old and irrelevant anyway
Is that you Brian? Go back to Rockwall, and take your final bump, you degenerate cokehead.
>>
File: theAntiTrump.jpg (203KB, 872x1405px) Image search: [Google]
theAntiTrump.jpg
203KB, 872x1405px
Beautiful People is making fun of right wing fascism.
>>
>>138823758
did goths get coopted? all the goths in my high school were southpark-tier libertarians, if I'm remembering correctly. are they still this way, or did the sjws infiltrate them?
>>
>>138825880
Goths and emos don't really exist anymore, but the ones who do are still pretty much like that.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.