[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would /pol/ do with $758 million dollars?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 259
Thread images: 33

File: Screenshot_20170823-222507.jpg (533KB, 1079x1385px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170823-222507.jpg
533KB, 1079x1385px
>>
>>138823650

if I was a nigger, I'd blow it in 1 year and then live on the street... oh shiieeeet
>>
Id be a NEET forever and enjoy life instead of stressing about not being employed these last 6 months.
>>
>>138823650
Probably invest it.
Buy a new house, a new computer, new car, too.
>>138823788
That's a lot of lottery winners.
>>
>>138823650
I buy twitter so i could kick Trump off of it.
>>
>>138823650
i bought 2 tickets in mass!!
>>
you couldnt even buy a bad ass yacht for the after tax value. fuck off with this talk of buying companies.
>>
File: who_jews_who.jpg (277KB, 616x693px) Image search: [Google]
who_jews_who.jpg
277KB, 616x693px
Start a new party for Bernouts to permanently cripple Democrats/liberals
>>
File: 1503548994233.jpg (68KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
1503548994233.jpg
68KB, 699x485px
>>138824106
If you won can I have a million?
>>
>>138823650
personally fund the race war. everyone here is getting black uniforms and red arm bands.
>>
>>138824039
kek
>>
>>138823650
Hire one of the Call of Duty studios to make a redpilled game with german campaign. Also buy land I guess.
>>
File: photo (1).jpg (155KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo (1).jpg
155KB, 900x900px
>>138823650
>Put 10 million in the bank, live off the interest
>Give a million each to my siblings, nephews, nieces, and 5 million to my parents so they can finally retire and enjoy life.
>find a qt strawberry blonde wife
>Finally buy my silver, guns, ammo
>buy a 10-20 acre lot
>build a homestead
>become a prepper
>spend the rest of my life beekeeping
>sell honey to stupid hipsters for the luls
>have 10 beautiful white children
>teach them the skills they will need when society collapses
>>
>>138823650
I'd buy an island, build a nice bunker house, and then invest the shit out of the rest.
>>
help refugees arrive to europe and canada
>>
>>138823650
I probably wouldn't spend any of it, go through life with no heirs then will it to an underprivileged brown family
>>
>>138823650
Nothing but down payments on rental properties.
>>
>>138823650
Buy an island and make the /pol/nation we already do honeypots about. I mean meme about....
>>
>>138825777
Literaly THIS
>>
Buy venezuela and reign with an iron but fair fist
>>
File: 1494610104500.jpg (120KB, 728x1085px) Image search: [Google]
1494610104500.jpg
120KB, 728x1085px
Buy land in Oregon, build a really nice self-sustaining bunker, and invest a good chunk of whatever was left.

Probably use the profit from investment to fund a /pol/ suicide cult to kill off kikes.
>>
Gas the kikes Race war now?
>>
File: 777jackpot2.jpg (157KB, 770x436px) Image search: [Google]
777jackpot2.jpg
157KB, 770x436px
>>138825777
Also...
>>
>>138825401
>Put 10 million in the bank

Know how I know you're broke?
>>
>>138825401
This is the only responsible action. I'd throw in some hunting and fishing just to be safe. And perhaps my own wood and metal workshops.
>>
>>138825777
This is the correct answer. I mean not all of it, but probably 50-60% of it.
>>
>>138823650
I'd buy 157,000,000 $5 blowjobs
>>
File: 1492487569815.jpg (412KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492487569815.jpg
412KB, 1920x1080px
Make my own Knight Industries Two Thousand and drive around being a jackass.
>>
>>138825942
Yeah shit, I'd buy land around the edges of major cities. The only way to not make money off that is if a nuclear war broke out.
>>
Id probably build castle somewhere then invest part of the money so i can live off of it.
And the rest of the money for crack and whores enough to fill my castle all the way to the dungeons.
>>
>>138823650
Watch briana wu win and blow all the money on a shitty campaign that loses anyways
>>
buy a german millitary frigate and patrol the mediteranean for ngo ships that ship in niggers
>>
I really wonder what the race of the (((winner))) could possibly be.
>>
>>138826079
Hey for that amount of money you could buy a nuke. Then mop up the property for cheap.
>>
File: 1500928635964.png (219KB, 650x760px) Image search: [Google]
1500928635964.png
219KB, 650x760px
Buy a hideout up in the alaskan wilderness and persue plant biology experiments with my personal lab
Nothing deadly or crazy, I just want to make some super colorful gardenscape material to share with the world. Would even be licensed via GNU document lisences so monsanto couldnt dick it up
>>
>>138825942
Because I don't play the Powerball?
>>
>>138823650
Money can't fill the void within you.
>>
i'd double down and buy 20million more lottery tickets, you can't lose!
>>
Learn languages from private tutors. Go to trade school and learn carpentry, cooking and farming. Buy lots of land and fuck around on it and try to build a house by myself. While living in a yuuge house on it that has my farm with chickens, cows, pigs, vegetables, fruits and a vineyard. And walnut trees to make me lumber, nuts and a good area for mushrooms to grow.
Hobbies of building things, becoming a polyglot, mastering chinese cuisine.
Try to make it fulfilling instead of lazing around all day.
Also take care of my mom and siblings, fuck the cousins and uncles. Never sent me a Christmas or wedding card, can rot in hell.
>>
>>138826308
No, but it can buy me the time to fill that void with art nature and study
>>
>>138825860
you gotta pay for that wall first ese
>>
File: IMG_0813.jpg (73KB, 500x299px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0813.jpg
73KB, 500x299px
I'd colonize this island and turn it into my own country, other /pol/acks can help too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Sentinel_Island
>>
>>138826305
banks are really bad interest, it's lower than inflation.
>>
>>138826305
Because investing in a savings account sounds like a good idea to you
>>
>>138826019
nice
>>
>>138823650
Buy an island and build my own community where conservatives and traditionalists can live away from indoctrination in our schools, woman can stay home and raise children while men can have work leading the community.
>>
Become the George Soros of the far right
>>
>>138826320
Actually, you need to wait until the jackpot is about $500 million before buying a ton of tickets will guarantee profit.
>>
>>138824270
if it is over 100 mil :3
>>
>>138826407
CIA already colonized it, those "natives" are agents there to provide an excuse for people turning a blind eye to not being allowed there.
>>
>>138824039
Id buy 4chan to permaban you european cuck lords
>>
>>138823650
Buy huge plot of land, build a house, build a moat around the house, fill it with crocodiles. Then build an underground compound, self sustainable of course. Then hide in the compound until I'm dead.
>>
>>138823650
Buy a couple cute traps and a huge ranch somewhere in montana

Then spend the rest on funding pro-right websites/media
>>
>>138823650
Please oh please let it be a Trump supporting Facist when they televise the big cardboard check.
The "REEEEEEEEEEEeeeeee" from the left will be so loud I'll be able to hear it from up here.
>>
>>138823650
game is rigged. no one ever wins. EVER.
a crisis actor signs NDAs and is hired for 1 million to pretend to be the winner of the 758 million. powerball owners then pocket the remaining 757 million.
>>
>>138823650
Amass a collection of the finest automobiles and actually fucking drive them.
>>
>>138826490
haha i didn't even know it was feasible. I thoguht the odds were much higher, i was mostly joking. But you're right you need like $584,402,676 for 100% win.
>>
>>138826690
Wouldn't even be surprised if true.
>>
>>138823650
Buy bitcoin and hire mercenaries to do /pol/s bidding. Oh yeah and buy an island for /pol/. And an island for myself.
>>
I'd give Hiro 100m-200m for 4chan so I can fuck it up and make all the normalfags that use it now suffer. Then I buy a big piece of land, fortify it against nigger invaders with castle walls and shit and then invite all my friends and hot bitches to come live in my new Monarchy where I get to fuck their wives before they get married.
>>
>>138826446
>>138826449
What should I do in this hypothetical situation Wonderful /biz/ard of Oz?
>>
>>138823650
buy Twitter and ban all sjws
>>
>>138823650
Give most of it to my parents and sister, then take a drug fueled vacation around the world until I die.
I'd spread my seed before
>>
>>138823650
House, cars, guns, and live the cosy life of doing nothing.
>>
>>138826886
Invest in silver
>>
>>138823650
Buy a nice home somewhere in a boring-ass flyover state. Make a trust for myself and my immediate family so that they could potentially live off the income in said trust for a lifetime without work. Buy a bunch of NFA items, buy a tank. Donate probably around 20% and then fetter away the rest on video games, comfort items, and prepping.
>>
I would flush all the money down the fucking toilet, the world doesn't need it.
>>
>>138826484
This!
>>
whats the winning numbers
>>
>>138826886
Most DRIF (Dividend ReInvestment Funds) maintain 7% or higher returns when averaged annually.

Banks (savings accounts) range from 0.02% too 1.5%.

Inflation rate is roughly 1.6% these days.

Banks suck to have money stored in.
>>
>>138826886
this is an old copy-paste but it's really interesting on the subject

Congratulations! You just won millions of dollars in the lottery! That's great.

Now you're fucked.

No really.

You are.

You're fucked.

If you just want to skip the biographical tales of woe of some of the math-tax protagonists, skip on down to the next comment, to see what to do in the event you win the lottery.

You see, it's something of an open secret that winners of obnoxiously large jackpots tend to end up badly with alarming regularity. Not the $1 million dollar winners. But anyone in the nine-figure range is at high risk. Eight-figures? Pretty likely to be screwed. Seven-figures? Yep. Painful. Perhaps this is a consequence of the sample. The demographics of lottery players might be exactly the wrong people to win large sums of money. Or perhaps money is the root of all evil. Either way, you are going to have to be careful. Don't believe me? Consider this:

Large jackpot winners face double digit multiples of probability versus the general population to be the victim of:

Homicide (something like 20x more likely)

Drug overdose

Bankruptcy (how's that for irony?)

Kidnapping

And triple digit multiples of probability versus the general population rate to be:

Convicted of drunk driving

The victim of Homicide (at the hands of a family member) 120x more likely in this case, ain't love grand?

A defendant in a civil lawsuit

A defendant in felony criminal proceedings

cont
>>
>>138827172
So, what the hell DO you do if you are unlucky enough to win the lottery?

This is the absolutely most important thing you can do right away: NOTHING.

Yes. Nothing.

DO NOT DECLARE YOURSELF THE WINNER yet.

Do NOT tell anyone. The urge is going to be nearly irresistible. Resist it. Trust me.

/ 1. IMMEDIATELY retain an attorney.

Get a partner from a larger, NATIONAL firm. Don't let them pawn off junior partners or associates on you. They might try, all law firms might, but insist instead that your lead be a partner who has been with the firm for awhile. Do NOT use your local attorney. Yes, I mean your long-standing family attorney who did your mother's will. Do not use the guy who fought your dry-cleaner bill. Do not use the guy you have trusted your entire life because of his long and faithful service to your family. In fact, do not use any firm that has any connection to family or friends or community. TRUST me. This is bad. You want someone who has never heard of you, any of your friends, or any member of your family. Go the closest big city and walk into one of the national firms asking for one of the "Trust and Estates" partners you have previously looked up on http://www.martindale.com from one of the largest 50 firms in the United States which has an office near you. You can look up attorneys by practice area and firm on Martindale.

/ 2. Decide to take the lump sum.

Most lotteries pay a really pathetic rate for the annuity. It usually hovers around 4.5% annual return or less, depending. It doesn't take much to do better than this, and if you have the money already in cash, rather than leaving it in the hands of the state, you can pull from the capital whenever you like. If you take the annuity you won't have access to that cash. That could be good. It could be bad. It's probably bad unless you have a very addictive personality. If you need an allowance managed by the state, it is because you didn't listen to point #1 above.
>>
>>138826956
>banning people

You're as bad as them.

What you should do is stop banning for anything that doesn't violate US law like CP does, and remove all verified check-marks from people who are not public figures.

Communities monitor themselves, just look at /a/. Even if you don't like anime you cannot deny they're very good at using peer pressure to moderate their own board without mods stepping in to do it for them. This is how a community should perform: as an immune system for its culture and society.
>>
>>138827221
/ 3. Decide right now, how much you plan to give to family and friends.

This really shouldn't be more than 20% or so. Figure it out right now. Pick your number. Tell your lawyer. That's it. Don't change it. 20% of $114 million is $22.8 million. That leaves you with $91.2 million. DO NOT CONSULT WITH FAMILY when deciding how much to give to family. You are going to get advice that is badly tainted by conflict of interest, and if other family members find out that Aunt Flo was consulted and they weren't you will never hear the end of it. Neither will Aunt Flo. This might later form the basis for an allegation that Aunt Flo unduly influenced you and a lawsuit might magically appear on this basis. No, I'm not kidding. I know of one circumstance (related to a business windfall, not a lottery) where the plaintiffs WON this case.

Do NOT give anyone cash. Ever. Period. Just don't. Do not buy them houses. Do not buy them cars. Tell your attorney that you want to provide for your family, and that you want to set up a series of trusts for them that will total 20% of your after tax winnings. Tell him you want the trust empowered to fund higher education, some help (not a total) purchase of their first home, some provision for weddings and the like, whatever. Do NOT put yourself in the position of handing out cash. Once you do, if you stop, you will be accused of being a heartless bastard (or bitch). Trust me. It won't go well.
>>
So if banks only insure $250k worth of money per bank where do lottery winners put the winnings?

Or do they really use 3,000 different banks to put money in.
>>
>>138827276
It will be easy to lose perspective. It is now the duty of your friends, family, relatives, hangers-on and their inner circle to skew your perspective, and they take this job quite seriously. Setting up a trust, a managed fund for your family that is in the double digit millions is AMAZINGLY generous. You need never have trouble sleeping because you didn't lend Uncle Jerry $20,000 in small denomination unmarked bills to start his chain of deep-fried peanut butter pancake restaurants. ("Deep'n 'nutter Restaurants") Your attorney will have a number of good ideas how to parse this wealth out without turning your siblings/spouse/children/grandchildren/cousins/waitresses into the latest Paris Hilton.

/ 4. You will be encouraged to hire an investment manager. Considerable pressure will be applied. Don't.

Investment managers charge fees, usually a percentage of assets. Consider this: If they charge 1% (which is low, I doubt you could find this deal, actually) they have to beat the market by 1% every year just to break even with a general market index fund. It is not worth it, and you don't need the extra return or the extra risk. Go for the index fund instead if you must invest in stocks. This is a hard rule to follow. They will come recommended by friends. They will come recommended by family. They will be your second cousin on your mother's side. Investment managers will sound smart. They will have lots of cool acronyms. They will have nice PowerPoint presentations. They might (MIGHT) pay for your shrimp cocktail lunch at TGI Friday's while reminding you how poor their side of the family is. They live for this stuff.
>>
That's 17250 thousands billions Vietnamese Dong.
>>
>>138823650
>nig wins lottery
>spends it all on nikes and blm
>>
>>138827359
You should smile, thank them for their time, and then tell them you will get back to them next week. Don't sign ANYTHING. Don't write it on a cocktail napkin (lottery lawsuit cases have been won and lost over drunkenly scrawled cocktail napkin addition and subtraction figures with lots of zeros on them). Never call them back. Trust me. You will thank me later. This tactic, smiling, thanking people for their time, and promising to get back to people, is going to have to become familiar. You will have to learn to say no gently, without saying the word "no." It sounds underhanded. Sneaky. It is. And its part of your new survival strategy. I mean the word "survival" quite literally.

Get all this figured out BEFORE you claim your winnings. They aren't going anywhere. Just relax.

/ 5. If you elect to be more global about your paranoia, use between 20.00% and 33.00% of what you have not decided to commit to a family fund IMMEDIATELY to purchase a combination of longer term U.S. treasuries (5 or 10 year are a good idea) and perhaps even another G7 treasury instrument. This is your safety net. You will be protected... from yourself.

You are going to be really tempted to starting being a big investor. You are going to be convinced that you can double your money in Vegas with your awesome Roulette system/by funding your friend's amazing idea to sell Lemming dung/buying land for oil drilling/by shorting the North Pole Ice market (global warming, you know). This all sounds tempting because "Even if I lose it all I still have $XX million left! Anyone could live on that comfortably for the rest of their life." Yeah, except for 33% of everyone who won the lottery.
>>
Rebuild one of the wtc towers and crash a plane into it to prove inside job. Buy thousands of acres in outback Australia and make it a white's only town.
>>
>>138827447
If you are really paranoid, you might consider picking another G7 or otherwise mainstream country other than the U.S. according to where you want to live if the United States dissolves into anarchy or Britney Spears is elected to the United States Senate. Put some fraction in something like Swiss Government Bonds at 3%. If the Swiss stop paying on their government debt, well, then you know money really means nothing anywhere on the globe anymore. I'd study small field sustainable agriculture if you think this is a possibility. You might have to start feeding yourself.

/ 6. That leaves, say, 80% of $91.2 million or $72.9 million.

Here is where things start to get less clear. Personally, I think you should dump half of this, or $36.4 million, into a boring S&P 500 index fund. Find something with low fees. You are going to be constantly tempted to retain "sophisticated" advisers who charge "nominal fees." Don't. Period. Even if you lose every other dime, you have $638,400 per year you didn't have before that will keep coming in until the United States falls into chaos. Fuck advisers and their fees. Instead, drop your $36.4 million in the market in a low fee vehicle. Unless we have an unprecedented downturn the likes of which the United States has never seen, should return around 7.00% or so over the next 10 years. You should expect to touch not even a dime of this money for 10 or 15 or even 20 years. In 20 years $36.4 million could easily become $115 million.
>>
>>138827513
/ 7. So you have put a safety net in place.

You have provided for your family beyond your wildest dreams. And you still have $36.4 million in "cash." You know you will be getting $638,400 per year unless the capital building is burning, you don't ever need to give anyone you care about cash, since they are provided for generously and responsibly (and can't blow it in Vegas) and you have a HUGE nest egg that is growing at market rates. (Given the recent dip, you'll be buying in at great prices for the market). What now? Whatever you want. Go ahead and burn through $36.4 million in hookers and blow if you want. You've got more security than 99% of the country. A lot of it is in trusts so even if you are sued your family will live well, and progress across generations. If your lawyer is worth his salt (I bet he is) then you will be insulated from most lawsuits anyhow. Buy a nice house or two, make sure they aren't stupid investments though. Go ahead and be an angel investor and fund some startups, but REFUSE to do it for anyone you know. (Friends and money, oil and water - Michael Corleone) Play. Have fun. You earned it by putting together the shoe sizes of your whole family on one ticket and winning the jackpot.
>>
>>138823650

Build a eugenics lab and create a thousand aryan nordic babies.
>>
>>138823650
Share it with everyone, create my own army and kill the other elite.
>>
I would buy property in liberal neighborhoods and build apartments to only rent out cheaply to ghetto black people
>>
>>138825942
m8, I could live the rest of my life happily with 10m
If I won the 758m, I'd savegive half to my parents and then sniff coke from hookers and bugattis until I either die or get bored. If I end up surviving, I'd probably move to somewhere nicer than Las Vegas(which is where I'd go immediately after I won) and do more retarded stuff.
Even if I spent all my money and fucked up badly, my parents would still have half of the money, and unlike me, they're good, honest, hard-working and very financially responsible.
They'd probably put half of their money in the bank before sniffing coke and going to casinos.
That'd be 150m in the worst case scenario(except the ones I die from aids or overdosing on something. And the ones some gold digger marries and then kills me). More than enough money to live like a rich motherfucker and still die before 40 from hyper aids/heroin overdose, leaving my children (from hookers and gold diggers) with a fortune to squander in even more retarded shit than I did.
I'd live like a motherfucker and go out like a wallet that fell inside a public toilet bowl. You need to get it back, but touching it WILL be the worst decision of your life. You know you won't ever get the smell of jizz, aborted babies, used comdoms, diarrhea, period blood, shit, piss and vomit out of either the wallet, its contents or your own hand. But theres money in the wallet and that makes it worth getting it. My children would have to deal with a haphazardly written will, probably smudged in cocain or full of coffee stains.
It'd be baller as shit, I ain't even playing.
>>
>>138827815
Brilliant idea

Spread the gift that just keeps giving to those enclaves.
>>
Offer blacks $500 each for castration
>>
>>138827172
>>138827221
>>138827231
>>138827276
>>138827318
>>138827359
>>138827447
>>138827513
>>138827555
This is actually a good read, is it some big meme or is it actually good advice? It sounds like good advice but I'm kind of a retard so that might be the case.
>>
>>138826823
>100m-200m for 4chan
lol that is way too much. 4chan sold for like 7 million.
>>
>>138828877
the stock investment part probably isn't good advice right now because we're at alltime highs, but historically (for like a hundred years) the rate of return has been around 7%

with even a conservative 5% rate, the lump sum outmatches the annuity, even with the taxes, assuming you invest like 50% of both. (i gave a talk in college about this subject cuz it was really interesting)

i'm not sure about the trust stuff, because i'm not a lawyer, but the retaining a lawyer part seems very smart and very necessary.
>>
>>138824106

I bought EIGHT ; two in Andover off dascomb Rd near 93 at the Mobil and six at the market basket in Woburn on Mishawam... I nearly shit myself when I heard it had been sold in Mass because while none of my eight won anything the girl at the Mobil first printed two without the powerplay and when i said I wanted that she crumpled them up..

I said l" What if they're winners?" She asked if I wanted to buy them and I said no..

I was in despair for a while until I heard it was sold in Watertown.
>>
>>138823650
buy a bunch of land in Eastern Kentucky and live out in the woods
>>
Tom Brady probably won it.
>>
>>138826886
Invest in real estate. Specifically rental properties. Get a company to manage them for you.

Invest in *indexed* life insurance

Invest in hard money loan conglomerates

If you want to get into stocks, become an expert. Read Warren Buffets letters to his investors.
>>
>>138827120
>7% when averaged anually

This is a common mistake that poor people make. That number means shit. "Average 7% anually" usually means a loss to an investor.
>>
>>138823650
drop it all on btc
>>
>>138823650
THE JEWS WON IT
>>
File: 1494298232299.jpg (1MB, 1394x2694px) Image search: [Google]
1494298232299.jpg
1MB, 1394x2694px
>>138827172
You could've posted the image instead
>>
>buy myself a comfy little farm here and do it up
>save a few million
>spend the rest funding /ourguys/

That sort of money wisely spent could flip absolutely everything in our favour
>>
>>138823650
Buy this place and shut it down
>>
>>138828073
You're a degenerate fuck
>>
>>138823650
Build an asylum and recreate those SAW movies with people who talked shit to me on twitter.
>>
>>138823650
Give all but ~$500K away to charity, literally don't care which charities, just don't want to have millions of dollars under any circumstance.

Keep the 500K solely to purchase a decent house in a nice middle-upper class suburb so that I can truly have and support a family.
>>
>>138831202
I for one and extremely gratified that you did not win.
>>
Give $25 million each to my sister and my mum and dad.

Invest half of the rest in diversified low-risk avenues, mainly index funds but also US treasuries.

Live off the interest, using it to buy a large property (100,000 acres + in a forested area, likely in Tasmania) and build a comfy home on it. Hire my own personal doctor who will prescribe me anything I want. I would also get a team of doctors to evaluate every single facet of my health and make sure it is entirely optimal.

Invest the remainder in somewhat more risky ventures. I would back Google and some small technology companies. I would hope to triple my money in 10 years. If I could do that I would then start up a biotech company focused solely on intensive R&D into ageing. The idea would not be to make a viable consumer product but rather unravel ageing and eventually enable it to be cured.

Invest in cultured meat to try and make it viable. If we can implement it it will mean an enormous reduction in the amount of suffering humans are responsible for.
>>
>>138828073
What a LOSER
>>
>>138823650
I'd take the cash payout, so around half of that is what I'd actually receive I guess?

I would set aside like 5-10 mil to blow immediately. New car, new house, property, doomsday shelter etc. I would buy one of those couple million dollar islands /pol/ has been LARPing about and actually get shit started for you guys (jokes on you though cause I'm 25% beaner) and I would invest maybe 10-15 more of it into infrastructure on the island. The rest I would probably invest or put in a bank somewhere to collect interest.
>>
>people giving out millions of dollars in lump sums to their friends and relatives

some of you guys must really hate your family.
>>
>>138826484
But he is far right... he's playing 4d chess
>>
>>138823650
>What would /pol/ do with $758 million dollars?
I expect the first thing I'd do was write a check to the taxman for 379 million dollars.
>>
>>138823650
>put 100 million in the bank and live of interest
>invest that shit
>buy my dad the most American gas guzzling 4x4 money can buy
>live as a NEET until the day I die
>>
>>138823650
I wonder what kind of taxation would be on that money?
>>
I'd buy 4chan and ban canadians
>>
>>138823650
I would buy the million dollar title.
Not a replica, but the real thing.

And wear it everywhere.
and laugh.
>>
>>138823650
Stage a coup here.
>>
>>138836421
1/3rd goes to the gubment.

The lottery is the poor mans tax.
>>
File: 1341289772249.gif (681KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1341289772249.gif
681KB, 800x800px
>>138836561
>>
>>138823650
10 separate mutual funds+ a mixed portfolio of bonds
>>
File: 1381914846734.png (188KB, 282x324px) Image search: [Google]
1381914846734.png
188KB, 282x324px
>>138836656
>1/3rd goes to the gubment.
I swear to god, this kind of shit is why we have libtards.
>>138827172
>>138827221
>>138827276
>>138827359
>>138827447
>>138827513
>>138827555
I want a cute screencap of this, any able anon up the task?
>>
>>138830536
Oh shit, it is posted already.
Ah well.
>>138837087
Wouldn't they jew you hard for those mutual funds? And 10 of them?
>>
>>138823650
>>138836421
>>138836656
Massachusetts: 5% state tax

Annuity: -$1,166,667 per year (avg. net pay per year: $16,333,333; after 30 payments: $489,999,990)

Lump Sum: -$22,165,000 (net payout: $310,310,000)

Federal government takes a 25% cut of the winnings
>>
>>138823650

Buy $758 million worth of bitcoin
>>
Stick half in a good hedge fund
Spend the rest on cars and cocaine
>>
>>138837168
I can't understand what you wrote.
Does the Fed tax in both lump sum and annuity? Does Massachusetts tax in both lump sum and annuity? What about other states?
>>
>>138837168
>Federal government takes a 25% cut of the winnings
kek, that's so fucking evil, like they had anything to do with the retarded game

>>138837161
>Wouldn't they jew you hard for those mutual funds? And 10 of them?
not necessarily US funds. most financial advisors would tell you to never invest more than 10% of your wealth in any one company, fund or sector. you can recover from a 10% loss, but not a 50 or 100% one
>>
>>138823650
>dreaming about what you would do if you won the lottery

Just poor people things.
>>
File: 2smug.png (199KB, 439x392px) Image search: [Google]
2smug.png
199KB, 439x392px
buy 4chan

geographical IP ban on any majority not-white country

give free 4chan pass to aussies
>>
>>138837530

Not dreaming, planning.
>>
>>138823650
Give it to Alex Jones
>>
>>138823650

I'd put all $758 million into 1 dollar bills and shove all of them in my ass
>>
>>138837395
>The primary advantage of funds is not having to pick stocks and manage investments. Instead, a professional investment manager takes care of all of this using careful research and skillful trading.
They are companies which diversifies your portfolio for you.
Actual kikes, not the ones that /pol/ keeps talking about.
Thereby, they will ask for a fee. And I will not believe even for a moment that fee would be a set in stone number in your contract. It would be a percent. Couple of percent. Of your net increase in wealth. Even if they are the best, and they can beat inflation+average stock in the market. You still lose by not investing it by yourself in average stock.
Or so I understand.
>>138837530
I think money management is a important, so we are discussing it. Are we not?
>>
What else?
Buy drugs. LOTS of drugs.
>>
File: 1502823354709.jpg (9KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
1502823354709.jpg
9KB, 201x251px
buy the site from mook

become a big man on every board by randomly and anonymously giving out gifts respective to those boards

such is the extent of my ambition
>>
>>138823650
>disappear
>cut all contact with family and friends
>hire a private security guard for protection
>invest
>travel around the country in a piece of shit car going town to town, each one going to a cheap hotel
>do this for 2 to 3 years
>come back home and live my life a rich NEET
>>
>>138837667
living the dream

>>138837835
I suppose thats a fair point. I'd also want a diverse portfolio of land - farmland and lumber will always be needed. unless we get some faggy replicator shit
>>
>>138833274
Precisely. To build the left into a worst than Hitler boogeyman, some sacrifices must be made.
>>
>>138823650
buy one of those islands that have been memeing on /pol/ lately.

build my house. and escape the jew, the fall of western civ, and everyone else.
>>
File: 1495513255273.jpg (136KB, 698x948px) Image search: [Google]
1495513255273.jpg
136KB, 698x948px
>Invest in local businesses
>change companies to match my ideals
>Support my community by growing the businesses
>muh jobs, muh prosperity
>hire someone to run it all
>relax while the businesses make money
>>
>>138823650
>buy nice apartment near uni

>buy a car

>Buy a ranch out west that I can live off of if the world collapses, or I just want to neet out for the rest of my life

>Buy 4chan and make state flags a thing

>Donate a significant amount of money to ethno nationalist causes

>Buy tons of guns and get someone to train me how to shoot

>get someone top tier to train me in mma

>Use money to become chad, home gym, personal trainer, nutritionist/personal chef

>possibly plastic surgery though I'll have to see how I feel at the time (I have a pectus excavatum so its not as gay as it sounds)

>if I get p.e. surgery I'll get braces or invisalign too to fix teeth

>If necessary after that use money to get top tier pussy

I'm just hoping that in a few years time I'll either be able to become a navy seal, mma fighter, or some world famous chad
>>
>>138840497
shit cut myself off

world famous chad that comes to represent alt right and racial realist views that make it more acceptable
>>
BUY THAT FUCKING ISLAND
>>
>>138823650
I'd buy 4chan and get rid of /mlp/ and /LGBT/
>>
>>138840555
this
isn't it about 20mil?
that's nothing compared to how much you just won
>>
>>138826019
>Not getting a few $15 deluxe blowjobs
>>
>>138825401
>>138825942
>>138825967
basicly this,
why not open up your own bank?
in adition.
start a non profit compagny to help out my own people in need, be an investor for my own people
by stock of everal compagnies , but enough stock that makes you a boardmember, that way you can keep out the monopolists out and the mega corp that buys you out to kill your compagny
like interbrew for example. (they killed alot of our breweries)
influence people in my ways and my flag's way
start a movement around my compagny
tart a second non profit compagny that exists souly for the protection and preservation of our herritage our enviroment our culture our youth and our old people.
influence these ways to neighbouring countries to do the same, funding when and if nececery.
in the meantime make your movement into a party, steal seats in local politics and step by step regional and national.
when popularity is high enough we hack our country back and make other parties obsolete.
troll green parties out of their existence because my party has a enviromental program already.
a space program and make it exiting so people take it up again as a hobby.
in time take our europa back and clean this nasty mess up.
if you dream, than go big
>>
>>138823650
I bought bitcoin at $663 and I have enough to pay off my house and still have plenty left over. I have no debt whatsoever and yet all that I can see is that if I won the lotto, that I wouldn't much know what I'd do. I still work, despite not needing to. I guess that I just don't know.
>>
>continue to indulge in the neet life
>continue watching anime
>kys myself at the age of 35
>>
>>138840666
I can see that you were not here during the glorious day of /mlpol/
>>
>>138823650
invest and live off the interest, try to lay low.
>>
>>138823650
Buy lots of black market guns and flood the swedish nationalist movement with guns while i rub my hands and shipost on pol for happening threads
>>
>>138831202
What a boring asshole you are
>>
>>138823650
I would emigrate to the US and start the greatest collection of milsurp guns the world has ever seen.
>>
>>138823650
id buy an imax camera and post imax videos of me jacking off
>>
>>138823650
>Buy property in downtowns around the country and fly confederate flags on them
>commission even more memorial statues
>get pilots license and fly confederate flag banners around
>>
I'd just come up with an uplifting speech to my fellow associates on my last night at my decade-long employment at Walmart would come to an abrupt end...

...but no...I'll just be in the next night, as I will be until my casket closes because no other jobs pay this much.
>>
>>138823650
Die of a heart attack.
>>
>>138823650
>lol poorfags are stupid for buying jew tickets
>o shit poorfag has the winning jew ticket?
>p-p-poorfag b-btfo
Play to win. It's a poortax, but fuck me silly if you've got the digits, then that's your sorted (unless you're stupid enough to get a joint account/get married and divorced for half of it kek).
>>
File: 20170818_151914.jpg (360KB, 1600x668px) Image search: [Google]
20170818_151914.jpg
360KB, 1600x668px
>>138824039
"I'll defend trump no matter what anyone says!" ---Trump voter
>>
>>138823650
Nothing i will probaly be sad knowing i will never find true love people will only love me for my money
>>
>>138824039
>buying something that struggles to stay afloat nevermind profitable
>>
>>138823650
How much tax do Amerifats have to pay off lottery wins?
>>
>>138823650
I'd give it to the disadvantaged inner city minorities, the look of joy & gratitude on their faces would be a greater gift to me than anything else.
>>
>>138823650
Not spend a penny of it except for additional protection from kidnappers.
>>
>>138843335
Feds take 35%. State takes between 0% and 10% depending.
>>
It's a Jew. Last powerball was won by a kike with a VERY sketchy history in California. He was like a slum lord for very old people. I shit you not.
>>
>>138843764
Sucks. Canada takes nothing. Still people complain about Canada all the time. Bunch of whiners.
>>
>>138823969
Lame
>>
>>138823650
Pay for a comfy home, save a good chunk of it for emergencies/other uses later down the road, and invest the remainder of it into anti Alzheimer's research and the local homeless shelter.
>>
Set up all family and friends for life. Take what's left, invest 1/2 of it and live off the other. Try to leave future kids and grandkids enough to never have to worry about money and put it in a trust fund that requires them to go to college for investing.
>>
Donate to 4chan
>>
>>138823650
buy Iceland, become king.
>>
Use the money to run against faggot john mccain.
>>
>>138823650
Find a kike to invest it wisely?
>>
>>138823650
burgers every day for the rest of my life
>>
>>138823650
I'd live the life of Manoj Bhargava.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY7f1t9y9a0
>>
>>138830461

An actual loss, or simply a potential earnings loss based on potential higher returns on better investments?
>>
>>138823650
buy my own island and live peacefully ever after.
>>
Sam Hyde lives there, he plays alot of money games. Hope he won it.

Demographics

22.8% Irish
13.9% Italian
10.7% English
7.8% French
6.4% German
5.0% Polish
4.7% Portuguese
4.4% American
4.1% Puerto Rican
3.8% French Canadian
2.4% Scottish
2.0% Chinese
1.9% Russian
1.8% West Indian
1.8% Sub-Saharan Africa
1.8% Dominican
1.8% Swedish
1.2% Greek
1.1% Indian
1.1% Arab
>>
>>138844535

White 83.2%
White (Non-Hispanic) 75.1%
Hispanic 10.5%
Black 8.1%
Asian 6.0%
Native 0.5%
Other race 0.1%
Two or more races 2.1%
>>
>>138844519
R

A

R

E
>>
>>138844220
>wasting money instead of waiting for the cancer to do it for you
>>
I would listen to some of the advices by the anon here (trust fund to distribute money to my family/friends; bonds, etc...). I would buy a house with a fuckhuge land so I could farm, maybe even hunt, i'd build my own homegym and buy a shitload of books.
Then I would live the ancient greek lifestyle: lots of sport and learn new things every day.
>>
>>138823650
bet it all on mcgregor
>>
File: 71a.png (5KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
71a.png
5KB, 300x360px
I won more shekels. hehe
>>
>>138823650
Start a bussiness
>>
>>138824284
No metal badges or pins?
>>
>>138823650
buy 4chan and delete this hate breeding board
>>
File: 1503499602390.jpg (18KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1503499602390.jpg
18KB, 320x320px
>>138823650
Buy a lot of cheese
>>
Buy a small town, turn the entire town into a cozy 50's era LARP, open a business to employee the majority of the people in the town. Use the business to hire white H1 from white English speaking counties only.
>>
Buy lots of gold, never trust the banks and goverment. Gold will always have a value.
>>
Only retards play (((the lottery))).

>DUDE 2 DOLLARS LMAO
Spend your money on literally anything else. Quit giving your money to (((the lottery))).

>JUST GONNA THROW IT AWAY ON SOMETHING DUMB ANYWAY THOUGH
Then do that.
Buying actual goods and services at least costs the manufacturers time and money.

>IT'S A DREAM INVESTMENT
Since when did (((the lottery))) have the right to tax you on your right to dream?
Why do you give them that privilege?

>CAN'T WIN IF YOU DON'T PLAY
You won't win if you do either.
I pay $2 for a cheeseburger.
I have a 100% chance of winning a cheeseburger.
I pay $2 for a lotto ticket.
I have a 100% chance of winning a slip of paper worth significantly less than what I paid for it.

>DUDE, JUST WAIT TILL IT'S HIGH
High amounts are actually the worst time to play as the chances that the plot will be split increases significantly. Because of this, there is NO point where the amount you can win actually outweighs the chances of losing.

>BUT MUH SCHOOLS
Go ahead and try to declare a deduction on the amount of money you """"""donated"""""" by playing (((the lottery))). See how far that gets you.
If you're actually interested in helping fund education, then give your $2 to education instead.
Meanwhile, guess (((who))) is really declaring tax benefits from your """""""donations"""""?

Stop giving money to (((the lottery))).
>>
>>138823650

I'd give it to you anons and unleash you upon the world.
>>
>>138846200
Still a better investment than blowing $100k at college.
>>
File: 1408918151349.png (2KB, 158x160px) Image search: [Google]
1408918151349.png
2KB, 158x160px
>>138846461
Then don't do either, you chud.
>>
>>138846200
How are you this much of a faggot? Why do you give a fuck at all? For many poor losers they pay $2 and spend a few days dreaming about all the retarded shit they would waste their winnings on.
>>
File: 1344227648988.png (294KB, 500x428px) Image search: [Google]
1344227648988.png
294KB, 500x428px
>>138846689
>Why do you give a fuck at all?
Because I don't appreciate that you deliberately funding people that are actively trying to fuck me over.
>>
>>138846551
Belive me, I don't. It's difficult to find people who actually know the value of an ever diminishing us petrodollar.
>>
>>138846200
theorem of expected value

if i can piss away two bucks on a burger that's gonna make me fat for a 100% chance of a burger, a 1 in 300,000,000 chance of winning 300,000,000 dollars is worth two bucks.
>>
>>138823650
I'd finance movies or series with an "alt-right" message.
>>
File: ticket value.png (20KB, 654x416px) Image search: [Google]
ticket value.png
20KB, 654x416px
>>138846978
>is worth two bucks.
But it's not.

Even with expected value taken into consideration, the tickets actual value is significantly lower. Furthermore, if you perform a binomial distribution with respect to the number of tickets purchased, you will see that ticket value actually starts DROPPING when there are more people playing, simply because the odds of a shared pot increases that much.

Pic related.
>>
>>138825401

>live of Interest? Lol you fucking idiot.

>Invest in crypto
>invest in porn
>invest in real estate
>help people who need it more than me... So spend >40 million at least to aid them. But only personal >so no rip off charity like red cross.
>>
>>138823650
Become the new George Lincoln Rockwell
>>
File: 2003354.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
2003354.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
THEY TOOK THE PRICE!!!!???

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I ALREADY HAD PLANS AND MY RESIGNATION LETTER!!!
>>
>>138823650
buy 4chan from that gook and get rid of these meme flags.
>>
We should start a /pol/ syndicate

I think the butthurt would be worth even more than the many dollars

>breaking: this week's hundred million dollar jackpot has been won by a syndicate operating off a white supremacist nazi frog forum
>>
>>138847198
if i buy a lottery ticket every time the jackpot crosses 100 million and i never win i might lose 500 bucks over the course of a lifetime. i'll probably lose more in change that falls in the gap of two couch cushions.

i also gain a 1 in a billion chance of winning life-changing money.

that is worth more to me than a 10 dollar yearly expense.

i understand that mathematically it doesn't make sense but the buy in cost is so low that the astronomical odds are still worth it. i lose nothing by spending 2 bucks on something. i'm not missing out on any opportunity at all by buying a lottery ticket.
>>
>>138823650
>Drop 10 mil in parent's laps
> give a few millions to a few select friends and current GF
>buy land
>buy rare metals( and possibly stones )
>stockpile guns
>get some good lawyers to make me some ironclad prenups with some genetic godesses
>breed them and produce a litter of little shitlords
I'd use the rest of the money (prolly around 600 mil) to invest, make more and once i've got a tsunami of money coming in funnel it all in arming,training and gearing up right-wing groups in 'murca, europe and the rest of the european world. I'd prolly also try to get a nuke or two smuggled in key locations, that way certain governments will know their fucking place and let me do my work.
>>
>>138830697
This please. Last time /pol/ got shut down the entirety of 4chan got the red suppository. But i guess you can't contain us and you can't unleash us so you cuck subhumans just keep shilling.
>>
File: 12748578215487.jpg (20KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
12748578215487.jpg
20KB, 600x450px
>>138825401
this
minus the 10 million in (((banks)))
plus buy a nuclear bomb off the black market as a deterrent in case someone tries to take whats mine
>>
>>138823650
For me, its the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.
>>
>>138846978
No. The expected value is $2/3M. Spend the $2 on soap making materials. The expected value of handmade soap is 200%, so the expected value is $400.
>>
File: abiens.png (107KB, 882x797px) Image search: [Google]
abiens.png
107KB, 882x797px
>>138823650
Start a religion skate taxes
>>
>>138826449
Saving just 10m out of a 750m jackpot is actually very risky move. That's a less than 1.5% reserve fund.
Of course, being a teenage /biz/ autist you are desperate for an oppurtunity to tell someone they're incompetent with money, unfortunately for you, you chose the wrong one and have exposed yourself as an idiot.
>>
>>138823650
Start my company, since I would not be beholden to the jewish investors.
>>
>>138848735
you're a fucking moron if you think i'm gonna make my own soap or if you think that just because people with etsy stores sell bars of soap for 5 bucks a piece that makes a handmade bar of soap worth 5 bucks to me, or that it's better or a better value than the gallon jugs of concentrated dish soap i buy at the grocery store for 4 dollars each.
>>
>>138823650
i would start a business that only opens more lotto tickets in my name
when i win again I'll double my profits and continue the business until i own every dollar ever
>>
File: Lottery tips.png (291KB, 1328x2220px) Image search: [Google]
Lottery tips.png
291KB, 1328x2220px
>>138837103
There you go
>>
File: BIGGUYGOP.png (95KB, 251x441px) Image search: [Google]
BIGGUYGOP.png
95KB, 251x441px
>>138824039

WW3 would start immediately.
>>
I would tell you, but I'm afraid to get arrested for it.
>>
>>138823650
Start a race war in my country

ahah joke, I'd probably blow it up in videogames and leave the last 750 millions to grow interests
>>
>>138823650
Use the funds to start-up a white ethnostate, invest the rest

https://www.privateislandsonline.com/south-pacific/vanuatu/pilotin-islanddown
>>
>>138823650
There are 11 or 12 people directly in my life I'd give a $10,000,000 boost. I'd get myself a nice bunker/house/fortress, a decent amount of land, smoke weed every day, some new guns, a truck, and a boat. The rest would be invested.

I'd create White Male Scholorships, with an intent to give to lower income families. There are not enough scholarship opportunities for that demographic, and fuck the faggots in the media when they flip out about it.
>>
>>138823650
Start an army of right wing death squads to terrorise multiculti nations
>>
>>138846461
This is a meme, I'm £48k in debt from my Econ degree but it was worth every penny seeing as I've been accepted onto Delloite's graduate programme in risk and compliance. Don't know how it works in the US but 9% of my annual salary above £21k is taken tax deducted so it's fairly insignificant compared to how I have benefitted from having a degree.
>>
File: Mud River Spring.jpg (130KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mud River Spring.jpg
130KB, 960x720px
>>138823650
I would buy a property that is listed in my area so it could be kept as a wildlife refuge.
It is a fishing camp on a river with 17 RV campsites. There is a spring on the property that is an old Seminole Indian village. I know some Lakota in Nebraska and South Dakota that need jobs and are sick of the cold. I'd like to let them manage this fish camp, keeping it sort of wild and natural, but clean and free of litter and invasive plants.
I would work on my offshore barge home there so I could tow it 13 miles out into the Gulf of Mexico and seastead a /pol/ colony.
Our cook and bartender (my wife) is a fiesty half mexican, half german psycho. White nationalists will have to STFU or GTFO and seastead their own offshore paradise with fishcamp ground support. She will cut a Nazi.
>>
>>138823650
>start my own porn company called bleached
>cast the most beautiful dark skin ebonys getting bleached
>do every thing Gorge Soros does but the opposite . Send hundreds of thousands Germanic barbarians to niggiria as refuges and to Saudi Arabia.
>stat AntiSoc/comie
>>
>>138849797
Thanks Chilebro.
>>
>>138852176
nice fantasy witeboi

shame real life the other way round
>>
it.
>>
>>138823650
>Pay off house
>Pay off student loans
>Replace junker with some inconspicuous, practical car
>Continue working because I enjoy my work
>Never let anyone know I have that money
>Buy 4chan and get better servers
>Get drunk and fuck with boards I like from time to time, force /pol/ to listen to sabaton for a night, unicorns running across /ck/, turn the font for every OP on /news/ into wingdings 2
>>
>>138823650
Great a lefty is going to find more Orwellian bullshit.
>>
>>138823650
give some to family, some to charity. see the planet and get a house and car. live decently, not go overboard or anything etc. maybe make a home studio, get back into music and maybe open a bar or something.
>>
>>138848960
You're a moron if you think how much something is worth to you is what matters in business.
>>
>>138853845
you're a moron if you think that means a bar of soap i made myself for 12 cents a bar is worth five dollars unless i can consistently sell dozens of bars a week.
>>
>>138823650
>Massachusetts is one of the states where you cannot claim Anonymously

Poor guy's gonna have a horde of GIBSMEDATS pounding at his door.
>>
>>138853458
>Continue working

God I fucking hate lottery winner who keep saying that. OF COURSE NOT YOU WON'T YOU FUCKING IMBECILE!
>>
>>138853944
Your a moron if you think the EV of the lottery tickets is greater than that of trying to sell one bar of soap. Expect to make a one cent return on the $2 investment and your EV is still higher than the lottery ticket.
>>
>>138823650
>Buy House
>Buy new car
>Buy more guns
>Buy plastic crap
>Pay off my parent's stuff
>put my niece and nephew through nice Catholic schools K-12
>Invest 350+ million (cash option is like 420m or something)
>Keep 50m available
>>
>>138854375

that requires a serious time commitment spent doing something i don't enjoy or care to do for very little payoff. it also requires an initial investment i might not get back.

buying a lottery ticket costs two bucks at the gas station where i go anyways.
>>
>>138854306
Its technical work that I genuinely enjoy and gives me access to projects I normally wouldnt get to work on. Id get bored without it. Besides, I am really emphasizing that I do not want people to know I have money. The GIBS hordes must never know.
>>
>>138854641
>I do not want people to know I have money

You're naive. They will know, one way or the other. That's where your nightmares starts.

100% of lottery winners need to move within 18 months.
>>
>>138823650
/pol/ island.

Really is probably do nothing more than a nice house and safe investments
>>
File: drugs.png (479KB, 837x1203px) Image search: [Google]
drugs.png
479KB, 837x1203px
It would all go into researching the only thing that matters.
>>
>>138854847
Got a source for that? Besides, Im hours away from family and all 2 of my friends are a couple towns over and we only talk for FNMs. No social media to trace my face to a name, junker car never got registered to me. Unless a teller at the bank rats me out Im golden
>>
>>138854375
. EV doesn't take into account the dramatic shift in your life that a win would make. We're talking about winning the lottery not winning a $20 hand of blackjack.
>>
buy a nice plot of land and live off of it for the rest of my life playing video games
>>
>>138823650
its more like 350 million after the government is done with it.
>>
>>138823650
I'd go full jew
>>
>>138823650
Build a media empire to rival the piece of shit MSM until I became the very enemy I sought to fight and offed myself in a Leaving Las Vegas style bender.
>>
>>138823650
I would buy my own personal air force.
>>
>>138847624

And yet it's poor idiots that play the lotto. Strange how that works, isn't it?
>>
>buy island
>Monarchy of top kek
>build mansion
>Build an insane battlestation
>personal cinema to watch my chinese cartoons
>buy a shit ton of guns, tanks, helicopters etc and hire 100 mercenaries to protect my island
>build a bunker with 20 years of oxygen, food, water and entertainment for when THE happening comes.
>still like 100 mil left
>continue doing what i'm doing right now
>>
>>138857062
I'd also probably shitpost on /biz/ all the time
and keep an eye there for anything interesting
>>
Pay stupid people to get sterilized.
>>
>>138823650
I would fund the alt right to get a fucking ethnostate in the US.
>>
>>138823921
>not being employed these last 6 months.

Just remember, everything is always your fault. If your excuse for not working is anything other than you not wanting to, you're wrong.
>>
File: 1491771133986.jpg (543KB, 2176x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1491771133986.jpg
543KB, 2176x3264px
>>138823650
build a fortified bunker under the ocean and gtfo of America asap
>>
>>138823650
Donate several millions to lybias new "cost guard".
Thread posts: 259
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.