[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>releases a bill condemning the Islamic practices of cutting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

>releases a bill condemning the Islamic practices of cutting women's clits off and throwing acid in their faces
>Canadians lose their shit and vote him out
Canadians just make no sense to me
>>
Half the people involved in defining what good politics means in your country are doing so with the subconscious intent to destroy your country. Marxism is ultimately an adversarial ideology with the only motive of revolution.

Everything makes sense when you accept everything they do is to hurt or destroy stuff they don't like.

For instance, they don't like Christians so much they'll legalise female genital mutilation just to make Muslims feel welcome enough to overthrow the Christian cultured Canada.
>>
>>138819581
the main reason they voted him out is because they were bored and all the menstruating sluts like to gawk over Trudeau. Democracy at work gents.
>>
wtf we voted him out because we had two recessions and he failed on several trade fronts.
>>
>>138820954
You're both right! Plus Justy promised to spend a lot of money.
>>
>>138820603
Fpbp
>>
>>138820954
>recessions
I think the lambda guy is more concerned about the alleged environmental blunders.
>>
File: bunnytoilet_zpsugxn04na.gif (1MB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
bunnytoilet_zpsugxn04na.gif
1MB, 384x288px
Canada. Lol.
>>
>>138819581
>Canadians lose their shit and vote him out

Canadians don't vote for their prime minister.
Also, he won his riding, so he wasn't "voted out".
>>
File: harr.jpg (108KB, 644x500px) Image search: [Google]
harr.jpg
108KB, 644x500px
>>138819581
>>
>>138822480
>Canadians don't vote for their prime minister.

nice meme
>>
Only 8 percent of the people in Canada want more immigration. We do not have representation in government. Once elected they reneg promises. We need our own 1776 now.
>>
>>138823764
I'll just leave this here to give you an idea what happened
>>
>>138819581
He overstayed his welcome. People were sick of his fake ass robotic face. He got greedy, and now Canada suffers for a short while. Everybody thought Cuckdeau would get a minority government, so everyone accidentally voted for him.

Trudeau won't win another term.
>>
>>138819581

I only hope this fucking country is nuked to fucking hell soon by chinktards or muslims. Such repulsive countries should not exist.
>>
File: 1501190450016.jpg (49KB, 600x376px) Image search: [Google]
1501190450016.jpg
49KB, 600x376px
>>138825284
I was legitimately worried when I heard he got a majority!
>>
>>138819581
Says the cripple cock. The first ever winning party was called liberal conservative
>>
Harper put all his eggs in the oilsands basket and failed, crushing the canadian economy in the process.

Trudeau is about to legalize the only profitable crop that will grow in Alberta and could create tons of funds and jobs

Alberta hates Trudeau because "mu oil jobs" and "his daddy gave us thu finger"
>>
>>138819581
Trudeau is proof that women should have never gotten the vote
>>
File: nuclear_family.png (571KB, 996x600px) Image search: [Google]
nuclear_family.png
571KB, 996x600px
>>138828207
This will NOT happen. Trudeau is going to try and weed guy us again reelection time.
>>138828272
Your not wrong but drop the anarchy flag you edgy fuck.
>>
>>138828759
How is this not child abuse.
>>
>>138829065
how is Mormonism not child abuse?
>>
File: pepeha.jpg (37KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
pepeha.jpg
37KB, 400x386px
>>138829065
fucking this, freaks should be locked up
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.