[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it fair to say that women are less intellectual than men?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

Is it fair to say that women are less intellectual than men?
>>
No, but it's also not fair that millions of men fought and died just so the next generations of pussified "men" could hack off their penises and ruin the culture the greatest generation gave their lives to protect. The latter is more unfair I would say.
>>
File: 1503426831221.png (531KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1503426831221.png
531KB, 1500x1500px
>>138817541
It is fair to say that any given woman is far more intellectual than some loser reject who posts on 4Chan to denigrate women as an anonymous coward.
>>
No, but it's fair to say that their mean intelligence as a group is lower.
Not terribly useful information on an individual level, though.
>>
File: 1485363233133.jpg (273KB, 904x711px) Image search: [Google]
1485363233133.jpg
273KB, 904x711px
>>138818009
>women
>intellectual

hahaha
>>
In a sense - I would say women are more likely to have their influenced by emotional sand hormones, thus the 800% increase in diagnoses of autism - " You're not being objective, you're autistic"
>>
It's unfair to say women are intellectual at all since it puts an unfair expectation of performance on them. Just give them a pussy pass and let them spew their hyper-emotional claptrap.
>>
For many women, it's just cultural, but yes some ethnicities the mental sexual dimorphism is real and obvious. For some ethnicities, thinking a few of the Indian ones here, it actually goes the other way with sharp women and dumb, vacant guys.

>>138817843
> next generations of pussified "men" could hack off their penises
It's a special kind of blue pill that responds to gynocentrism and Marxist feminism with "well it was men's fault for letting them do it." You're equally sexist as you are unwise, you actually deny people are responsible for building their own personality? If a woman turns out horrible for being spoiled, she is still horrible herself
>>
>>138818009
I wonder what you're so butthurt about
>>
>>138817541
their brains stop maturing around age 18
>>
>>138818009
I unironically disagree.
>>
File: television and film.jpg (19KB, 520x100px) Image search: [Google]
television and film.jpg
19KB, 520x100px
Don't go full r9k/MGTOW on my, /pol/.
>>
>>138818296
The racism, sexism, and nonstop vitriol produced by so called enlightened right wingers, the other day I saw some people celebrating about reporters "getting gassed", this kind of inflammatory hate should make any person mad.

>>138818112
Exhibit A
>>
File: 1502729084047.gif (458KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1502729084047.gif
458KB, 256x256px
>>138818009
What if the poster is female though?
>>
>>138818690
Women are the reasonable anons who react calmly and colllected to any given topic, how about that?
>>
>>138818989
T. Anonita
>>
>>138817541
Damn she's a big time cutie but why does she have African hairline shape?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.