[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What have any of you even done to deserve a traditional wife?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: tradwife.jpg (53KB, 384x642px) Image search: [Google]
tradwife.jpg
53KB, 384x642px
fucking NEETS couldn't lead a family even if you tricked a woman into having your children
>>
File: pepe laugh.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
pepe laugh.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>138814782
>he thinks traditional women still exist
>>
>>138814782
based on your pic, go to rural western Ukraine
>>
>>138814782
Stop projecting, its obvious
>>
>>138814782
Big penis
>>
>>138814782
This really makes me think what makes traditional wife. I guess women in the past had to depend on men economically so they have to behave ‘traditionally’. Nowadays women can pay the bills themselves so they just do what they want to do like find a big black dick.
Any idea?
>>
>>138814782
True but I'm not a NEET. My father was just a weak piece of shit who never taught me how to be a man and I'm trying to figure out by myself right now.

What next?
>>
>>138814782
Women are supposed to work to deserve us, not the other way around.
>>
i was born white
>>
File: 1501210088636.jpg (77KB, 667x659px) Image search: [Google]
1501210088636.jpg
77KB, 667x659px
>>138814782
>anything you can do i can do better, the thread

SAGE
>>
>>138814782
But I tricked a woman who already has a child to marry me. Checkmate
>>
I got a trad wife. You can do it. Just live on your own and make average american male income. Look half decent and don't take bullshit. This will put you ahead of half the population and it is the bare minimum you should be doing anyway. BE independent and completely self sufficient and don't complain about things you ought to have control over. Don't worry about her too much. You are doing you, you are the catch, not her. If she wants to join you, she'll join you, if she doesn't want to, that's ok too because you are independent. Have this attitude and she'll respect you and stay with you. Plant the kid seeds early if you want em.
>>
>>138814782
Sorry to break it to you anon, but she's been blacked.
>>
>>138820055
wrong
>>
>>138820353
How do you figure
>>
>>138814782
Having a family is retarded
>>
>>138814782

I broke my ass for 20 years doing manual and skilled labor and it still wasn't enough. Now I don't care anymore. I give up. I don't have much time left, so fuck it.
>>
>>138820577
Sweden, in a nutshell.
>>
File: dumb fucking nigger gentiles.png (160KB, 433x299px) Image search: [Google]
dumb fucking nigger gentiles.png
160KB, 433x299px
>>138820852
you: Gentile in a nutshell
>>
>>138814958
My wife is extremely nationalist and traditional. Yeah, they still exist. Just get out of the house.
>>
>>138820353
women select the mates. you aren't completely wrong though. You need to be worthy of each other. If you can manage yourself just fine and can live without her she'll follow you.

Ideally you are a man living your own life and she shows up and makes herself indespensible in the household. Times have changed. She will likely be working a career. All you need to do is not need her. That doesn't mean provide for her, it just means being able to provide for yourself without help.
>>
File: 5940270967_bbde7f7aa9_b.jpg (524KB, 656x1024px) Image search: [Google]
5940270967_bbde7f7aa9_b.jpg
524KB, 656x1024px
My buddy is a bald slightly overweight sort of dork and he married this snatch. Basically his big selling point is that he makes a decent living working for the US mail and owns a rental property. And he has a high IQ and isn't retarded. That's it. They have kids and they are super happy. just become independent and women will come to your side because they want security.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.