[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why ISIS don't jihad Brazil?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1445553493284.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1445553493284.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
Why ISIS don't jihad Brazil?
>>
because a bomb destroying a few buildings would increase property value in Brazil
>>
>>138805993
It'd be like shitting on a massive pile of shit.
>>
>>138805993
We are irrelevant
We had 2 major events 2 years apart with bad security and nothing happened.
>>
>>138805993
Because you're the model image of what ISIS wants Western white countries to become.
>>
File: isis_goes_to_brazil.jpg (225KB, 500x470px) Image search: [Google]
isis_goes_to_brazil.jpg
225KB, 500x470px
>>138805993
Brazil is tougher than ISIS.
>>
>>138806591
A christian and muslim hating country?
>>
>>138805993
we actually do a good job of intercepting them. One muslim tried to come from the french colony in the olympics, and they got them.
>>
>>138805993

Same reason they don't go ham on the Congo despite it being filled with Christians and RIGHT FUCKING THERE from a geographical standpoint.

They want to destroy something that matters.
>>
>>138805993
Well you guys didn't bomb the shit out of the middle east....could be part of it.
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 500x273px
Because the Atlantic is bigger than the Mediterranean
>>
>>138806727
I was actually thinking "a poverty-ridden shithole full of mongrels", but you are right about them wanting to either turn our nations against Christ, or start another holy war altogether.
>>138806843
Somehow, I don't recall Germany and France being very involved in the War on Terror.
>>
>>138806665
Kek
>>
>>138805993
Because the Illuminati have other plans for Brazil.
>>
>>138807051
Not to mention, Russia being Jihad-free for the most part, despite them bombing ragheads on a daily basis.
It's almost as if countries that import a lot of muds see an increase in terrorism. Hmm...
>>
>>138807051
Germany and France were in the middle East with us. Russia was as well but on the other side of the fight. Doesn't make them wrong either. We backed the wrong horse a few times.
>>
>>138807051
>a poverty-ridden shithole full of mongrels
Like the USA?

>Somehow, I don't recall Germany and France being very involved in the War on Terror
Both of them are very involved. France bombed Libya and Mali, and Germany sells weapons to the Syrian "opposition"

>Russia being Jihad-free for the most part
Russia has suffered many terrorist attacks, and some of them had a pretty high death toll
>>
>>138807194
Brazil IS the plan
>>
>>138805993
The Snackbars are afraid of monkey-eaters.
>>
>>138807051
eh, I'd rather the fame of poverty. keep it that way pls, i dont want no economy imigrants flooding the country, and so does the population.
>>
>>138805993
Because Brazil jihads itself already
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.