[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this depress you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1502600665465.png (80KB, 1272x800px) Image search: [Google]
1502600665465.png
80KB, 1272x800px
Does this depress you?
>>
File: WHAT NIGGA.png (208KB, 270x310px) Image search: [Google]
WHAT NIGGA.png
208KB, 270x310px
No, why should all these people concern me as well as their IQ?
>>
>>138803743
china is only like that because they falsify test results, its a big business over there
>>
>>138803911
>muh falsified results
>muh outliers

Whitey always finding excuses as to why they are more intelligent than asians.
>>
Southern cone represent
>>
>>138804012
are you retarded? its fucking so prolific that they barely deny it anymore. Plus like 90% of that country is a rural shithole full of peasants that probably would score lower than most African countries
>>
>>138804012
China is a shithole, if the chinks were so smarts their country wouldn't be a shithole.

Japs are smart, but certainly not Chinese.
>>
>>138803743
Jews btfo by the Eastern Asian Warriors
>>
>>138804012
it doesn't matter, they have the best IQ and EQ and hence why they created the world
>>
>>138804306
this right here, i never even lumped together all asians, china fucking sucks, not way that figure is true, japan/Korea even Taiwan i can believe
>>
>>138803743
No, I needed the IQ scores of Ashkenazi and other Jews broken down to debunk the Jewish Master Race hoax.
>>
>>138803743
My IQ is more than 20 points higher than the one of the top scoring group in your map(american jews), why should I care?
>>
>>138803743
>U.S. hispanics: 95
yeah fuckin right
>>
>>138803911
The Society of Physics Student complained that the GRE scores of Chinese students were faked. They were given pencils that had the answers on them.

This meant unqualified Chinese Students are displacing qualified American students in American universities.

I met one of these Chinese students: she bullied her way into a RA ship, stole the groups result and published it as her own, and then filed a complaint against one of the best professors we had!

Most of the papers that make it to the journals from China are crap that's not worth reading. They totally cargo-culted the western idea of "science".
>>
>>138804306
>China is a shithole
ture

but actually Japanese/Chinese/Korean are the same race from a anthropology point of view. IQ difference is actually based on gene difference and this is why China/Korea/Japan are all blue in that picture. China sucks because its culture and politics
>>
>>138803743
Yes
Because see all those reds and yellows? They want to move into the blue sections, and it's racist if you say "No".
>>
>>138803743
>WE WUZ SMART WHITE MAN BTFO BY CHINESE
>>
>>138803743
No, because IQ is bullshit.
>>
>>138805349
If that is your first thought when you see that map, you're already mentally cucked.
When I see that map my first thought is "what a waste of lands and resources".
>>
>>138805241
I took the GRE test in China several times. The problems are generated randomly from a database when the test started. It is impossible to get answers before test begins.

China may be a shithole but what you says about GRE cannot be true.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.