[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BLM and ANTIFA the Game

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3118.jpg (41KB, 421x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3118.jpg
41KB, 421x500px
Detroit: Become Human

Basically, a game where andoirds are used as laborers until they get 'woke' by the leader character. The game goes on to encourage violence, rioting, looting, arson, vandalizism, taking down statues, and murder in the name of the movement because "killing is the only thing humans understand." There is a way to play the game as a pacifist but the game's trailer is pretty poinient on encouraging the violent way of playing.

What do you think /pol/ ?

Game's trailer:
https://youtu.be/sAmKdZdfV1c
>>
>>138803457
Pandering to their retarded audience
>>
>>138803457
replace humans with whites and androids with non whites. funnily enough whites are the only humans.
>>
>>138803457
sage
>>
>>138803784
Why lol?
>>
If you still play video games in 2017 that's your own god damn fault.
>>
>>138803857
>>>/v/
>>
>>138803903
Posting it here because it's clearly politically motivated
>>
>>138803901

>If you still play video games made in 2017 that's your own god damn fault.
>>
>>138803901
Video games are bigger than movies in many ways. Probably one of the biggest influencing medias today
>>
>>138804018
It's 2017. Video games have been accepted into the fold of mainstream entertainment. Would you make a thread about the politics of Modern Family? It's the same thing really; video games are a normalized and mainstream form of entertainment, thus they act as all mainstream commodities do; to enforce the ideological status quo pushed by those in the entertainment complex.

>>138804259
This is more accurate. Go ahead and play System Shock or Thief but if you're playing games made in 2017 you know full well what you're getting into.
>>
>>138804520
There was one post I've seen before about Modern Family but it was more a troll than actual discussion lol
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.