[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think that death penalty for drug dealers is a good idea?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1503098711230.jpg (75KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1503098711230.jpg
75KB, 960x960px
Do you think that death penalty for drug dealers is a good idea?
>>
File: illust_60960684_20170823_203807.png (1MB, 996x2000px) Image search: [Google]
illust_60960684_20170823_203807.png
1MB, 996x2000px
>>138802062
I think this thread was really low effort.
>>
>>138802062
Yes, however they'd have to smoke/inject/snort whatever drug they wanted to pawn off until they die.
>>
>>138802062
killing all those pharmacists would be bad for the economy likely
>>
>>138802062

No prisons should all be turned into for-profit labor camps so the west doesn't have to rely on third world immigrants for slave labor but rather criminals. Those who don't work don't get fed until they starve to death.

The fact that prisoners cost the state money is outrageous.
>>
>>138802062
nah, kill perverts who assault children before them
>>
>>138802244
>killing all those pharmacists would be bad for the economy likely
be good for people's health probably
>>
No.

>hey dude I broke my leg and can't get to a hospital, I need your oxy
>okay
>*gets lynched*
Any law with obvious exceptions cannot have an absolute punishment.

Now using weapons of mass destruction or engaging in warfare that causes permanent biological damage, that should be death penalty. There is no going back from using a dirty bomb or nuke, your soul itself will be sullied.
>>
>>138802062
Nah.
>>
no. i like drugs
>>
>>138802062
Capital punishment for both drug users and drug dealers.
>>
>>138802062
no, the death penalty should be reserved for pedophiles
>>
>>138802062
>limiting my freedoms to sell drugs
fucking nazi
>>
>>138802062
yes i hate weed fags they should all die.
>>
>>138802062
No because it ups the stakes to the point where the violence would spiral out of control. Far better would be to prescribe to addicts so they can get on with getting jobs and living and aren't being tempted into dealing. Also the idea that these drugs are dangerous isn't getting through for some reason. I think it has to do with the lack of credibility arising from the hypocritical and illiberal messages on plants like weed and mushrooms which are important to people for spiritual reasons. Obviously when they say one thing's bad and it's not, it means everything else that comes out of their mouths is going to sound like bullshit too. Of course, they know that which is why they do it so stop focussing on the underclasses and turn your attention to these people at the top that are using this problem to keep people down.
>>
File: dis makes me think.jpg (10KB, 245x251px) Image search: [Google]
dis makes me think.jpg
10KB, 245x251px
>>138802062
Drugs should be legalized but:
Their use in public areas and propagation is prohibited
only the government is allowed to produce
their users must loose rights and be blocked from going to hospitals, universities and etc

folowing this and im ok with drugs
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.