[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Chinese hates leftists too

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 1488576424595.png (61KB, 1218x665px) Image search: [Google]
1488576424595.png
61KB, 1218x665px
They will aid us in the purge of the left.
>>
>>138801711
>Eats dogs
>Genocide champs currently
>Hates the left

Seems fine to me. I support the mass incarceration and eating of the white left by the Chinese.
>>
CnC generals was right all along, China will save the world (and grow larger)
>>
>>138801711
the chinks are doing their best to genocide whites themselves, they are just laughing at the pathetic whites who cheer it on but that doesn't make them our allies. make no mistake chinks are third world savages to the core and they want what we have
>>
>>138802447
t. antifa
>>
>falling for the based chinaman meme
embarrassing
>>
File: r5xloe0gsuw8ccdu0kaj[1].jpg (219KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
r5xloe0gsuw8ccdu0kaj[1].jpg
219KB, 1280x960px
>>138801711
Asians have always been allies to white nationalists, especially most honorable Japan.
>>
>China is looking into eugenics to increase the IQ and success of their nations
>Western nations importing 3rd world niggers losing IQ points by the year
I take some solace in the fact that once the niggers and spics finally get there wish, and evil whitey is gone for good, the chinese will brutally colonise them and genocide them.
>>
>>138801711
this old news, my friend
>>
chinese see premonition of their potential downfall, if they actually had souls in the first place that could be susceptible to the guilt complexes westenr whites suffer
>>
"white left" is not only for Europeans.
Everyone who supports Liberalism, Multiculturalism or niggers is a white left here in China.
I will kill them all.
>>138803918
These girls were forced to apologize for these photos.
Fuck Japan.
>>
>>138803752
t. weeb

fuck antifa and chinks
>>
File: IMG_1629.jpg (41KB, 257x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1629.jpg
41KB, 257x320px
>>138801711
This.
Is.
To.
Much.
FUCK THIS SHIT IS HILARIOUS.
>>
>>138801711
>on a Chinese social media platform these days, it’s impossible to avoid encountering the term baizuo, or literally, the ‘white left’. baizuo is used generally to describe those who “only care about topics such as immigration, minorities, LGBT and the environment” and “have no sense of real problems in the real world”; they are hypocritical humanitarians who advocate for peace and equality only to “satisfy their own feeling of moral superiority”; they are “obsessed with political correctness” to the extent that they “tolerate backwards Islamic values for the sake of multiculturalism”; they believe in the welfare state that “benefits only the idle and the free riders”; they are the “ignorant and arrogant westerners” who “pity the rest of the world and think they are saviours”
>>
>>138805220
prove you're chinese and remove the meme flag
>>
>>138805220
中国第一!
>>
The Chinese arent indoctrinated by hollywood and the media. They see reality for what it is. Westerners think life is a TV show and guide themselves by that. China will uniroincally be a far greater superpower than USA ever was because they aren't held back by self righteous "morals" and "social justice". They are incredibly nationalistic and will happily die for China because they have not been corrupted by "individualism". Westerners consider themselves greater than the whole, whereas chinks know they are nothing without it.
>>
>138801868
>eating of the white left by the Chinese.
kek
>>
File: average USA yankee man.png (145KB, 401x322px) Image search: [Google]
average USA yankee man.png
145KB, 401x322px
>>138807426
I LOVE CHINA #1 johnny blue jeans!
>>
>>138804639
What is old is new again, there is nothing new under the son.
>>
>>138807168
on the fucking nose
>>
>>138804724
>could be susceptible to the guilt complexes westenr whites suffer

They didn't have the kike infestation in their countries that caused us to throw all common sense out the window.
>>
last bump by me
>>
File: IMG_0418.png (27KB, 741x609px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0418.png
27KB, 741x609px
>>138804724
When they are raised in the west they are turbo SJWs. When they immigrated here and speak enough English they are pretty based and talk shit about poo in loos and "mainland Chinese" all the time. Still all vermin.
t. Lived in chinkcouver all my life.
>>
>>138813780
I wonder if their SJWs susceptibilities will change as their demographics get more and more dominant. I doubt a 75% Chinese Vancouver metro would be filled with bleeding hearts. They'd revert to ethnocentrism very quickly, and start hating all of the other groups that were bitching about Chinese privilege. Asians only seem to be SJWs when there are too many whites around.
>>
>>138814535
Trump going after Affirmative Action might swing a few of them, no?
>>
>>138801711
Kikes and shitty little jews articles. From enemy to beat friend. This wouldnt change anybody's mind about poltics or the chinamen. If you're this easily distracted I feel for you
>>
>>138801711
>sane people gravitate towards alphas
wow really made me think
>>
Even literal commies hate these faggots
>>
>>138801711
Honestly if Asians just randomly decided to suicide themselves like us, I would be disgusted by watching it too.

Imagine how strange it is for them to watch us get mauled and raped by niggers while loving it and supporting it.
>>
>>138814811
Don't underestimate left wing masochism. It won't be Trump's overtures that swing them. It will be Asian getting caught in the crossfire of the inevitable black and mestizo backlash that will shock them out of their stupidity. The browns and blacks won't give Asians a choice other than to lower themselves economically and socially, which most Asians, no matter how liberal will not accept. Asians want the benefits of minority status, but they will never accept a requirement that they align culturally with the American underclass to retain special privileges.

In the long run, I see Asians taking over a few majority cities like San Francisco, and Vancouver, and telling EVERYONE to fuck off. They know they'll never be a majority, but they can secure a little slice of America for themselves, and keep the mystery meat brown hordes out of their own neighborhoods.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.