[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Assange Media Butthurt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 9653975390730.png (485KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
9653975390730.png
485KB, 620x387px
There's no way in hell this guy hasn't noticed the suspiciously rapid frequency of Jewish journalists attacking him, right?

There's non-stop articles where they're trying to say he's a loser because he doesn't leave the house, nevermind the whole getting assassinated thing. Frothing at the mouth criticizing him over the pettiest things. It's like a hivemind.

Why are they so angry and scared of him? What do they have to hide?
>>
>Why are they so angry and scared of him?

They aren't. Assange is controlled by them. They're doing this to keep up appearances.

Don't be fooled by Jews. They don't just put all their money on one horse.
>>
>>138793702
The real Julian Assange died October 16th 2016
>>
>>138793892
Who ISN'T controlled by jews according to you?

>>138794091
nice meme lad
>>
File: IMG_0551.jpg (47KB, 675x481px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0551.jpg
47KB, 675x481px
Of course he does
>>
>>138794499
Self check and when his was tweeted (((they))) lost there minds. The (((forward))) and other publications have to call out the obvious antisemiticness
>>
>>138794091
Most likely. I remember the day. Very sad.
>>
>>138794091

This is the narrative the CIA is pushing. They want people to start ignoring Wikileaks and stop donating to them. Some larpers (possibly CIA) posted saying they were trying to release the passkeys to the insurance files. Assange did a LIVE Reddit AMA on video. inb4 hurr durr, fake video. There is no way it was faked.
>>
reminder that CTR larps as /pol/ in an attempt to make us seem *more* racist than we are.

no idea why.
>>
>>138795633
They still think racism is bad.
>>
File: IMG_2353.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2353.gif
2MB, 300x225px
I stand with asange.Gl brother
>>
File: UnmannedPredatorDrone.jpg (39KB, 980x705px) Image search: [Google]
UnmannedPredatorDrone.jpg
39KB, 980x705px
>>138793702
Has anyone seen Julian lately? I've been watching his balcony very closely but he never goes outside and I am beginning to become concerned for his health. Even prisoners in solitary confinement are permitted one hour of sunshine every day. He needs to get outside more. Some of you should remind Julian of how good it feels to step outside and take just one good deep breath of fresh clean air.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.