[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we get rid of the (((Trans))) agenda?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: anti trans.jpg (120KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
anti trans.jpg
120KB, 500x500px
How do we get rid of the (((Trans))) agenda?
I'm so fucking sick of them, they're making Gay people look bad. They're the main fucking cause of Homophobia nowadays too.
>>
>>138793009
Homophobia means literally nothing
>>
>>138793009
Make biology compulsory for everybody in university and school.
>Make psychologists require a medical science degree in neurology or a madters degree in biology on top oftheir shit degree
>>
>>1387930
Leave your faggotry and convert to Islam! Don't you want to follow the great Allah and his prophet Muhammad (may peace be upon him)?
>>
>>138793009
By promoting Traps instead.
Women will get jealous of all the attention they get for Actually being feminine.
Thus they will try to be as feminine as Possible, rejecting the decay since the 60s
Problem solved.
Oh and once trannies realise that traps get all the attention because they're attractive AND have a cock they will Stop looking to cut their genitals off.
Remember, it's all about the attention.
>>
>>138793009
ignore them
>>
>>138793009
Stop giving them attention so they suicide faster, and fuck bitches get mone
>>
>>138793009
By properly parenting our children.
>>
>>138793009
Probably not much you can do, realistically. Billions are being poured into it.

Why? There's the liberal do-gooder explanation for this (i.e., expanding the scope of social inclusion), and, perhaps, more cynical explanations as well...

Remember when Bradley Manning transitioned? Same sort of thing. It makes us look tolerant allowing him to transition, while simultaneously scaring our Jihadi frenemies since the US government, in their fundamentalist minds, emasculated Manning for his treason, turning him into a woman, which is a fate worse than death.

It was a brilliant ideological move whenever in the CIA came up with that one.
>>
>>138793009
It's because kikes are obsessed with the idea of "seed of the woman" to get their messiah.

They reject Christ and are the Synagogue of Satan, literally, by every definition.

If you want to get rid of (((Trans))) you have to gas (((them))) all.
>>
>>138793009
Gays should have never invited Trans kooks in. Most of that really aggressive Antifa violence comes from Trans. Two who attacked police horses were trans. They have the worst of male and female in them.
>>
>>138793481
I converted away from Islam you idiot, the reason being the fact that Mohammad is a pedophile and a hateful killer.
>>
File: yas.png (146KB, 768x429px) Image search: [Google]
yas.png
146KB, 768x429px
VOTE YES YOU BIGOTS
>>
>>138795433
We didn't exactly invite them along for the ride. They have very different ideas from us cissies.
>>
>>138795462
>hateful killer
Is that why he refused to have his tribe destroyed by God when asked after he was exiled from it? Or is it because he had forgiven everyone who assaulted him in Mecca after retaking it?
>>
File: dan ashcroft.gif (928KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
dan ashcroft.gif
928KB, 480x270px
>>138793009
Watch this and keep posting and spreading:
Shown in the UK
by BBC (this is a BASED BBC doc, not a shit one)
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x58s24i
Leafs, this shows the state of you and what to expect.
>Leading child gender dysphoria Dr. is shutdown despite his evidence based approach which worked by the Trans activists and the
>ABSOLUTE STATE of muh free yanks allowing children to have hormone blockers.
>>
>>138793572
Is your potato undercooked or are you that fucking stupid, Mick?
>>
>>138793009
Homosexuals and Trans are just a hand full of fucked up mentally ill people who believe the world should revolve around them. Truth is, if you're not straight, you're an abomination to nature. Just ignore them, they'll eventually die off.
>>
>>138795603
Fuck you. I'm straight, it's natural, it's not wrong. Being anything but straight is wrong. I won't ever tolerate or support it.
>>
>>138793009
Most people have no idea how deep the tranny agenda actually goes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIl5_Matb4Y
>>
>>138795945
Why would god literally declare all homosexuals would burn in hell? Why would God tell you to kill all Pagans? Why? Why ban Pork? You're literally Jews who follow Mohammed along with your pathetic god "YHWH" (Yahweh) the cheif deity of the tribe of Judah, the one that is called the main god in the Torah.
>>
>>138797035
I'm totally fine with straights, because I like women too. Any gay who hates straights is a fucking Jewish Plant. Also I know its not natural, I mean straights fucking women in the ass isnt natural either. So yeah.
>>
>>138793009
>they're making Gay people look bad
>muh 1000 sex partners a year
you do that yourself fag, leave trannies alone
>>
>>138799277
Well I don't do that, I hate Orgies, and I hate promiusciouty. I only date one person at a time and never ever cheat. It's not even about lust for me, I just love a person because they're a good person. Honestly I fucking hate the Modern day gay community, its full of idiots and bitchy faggots who flaunt it.
>>
>>138799277
I have only dated 2 people in my life lmao.
>>
>>138799540
>I hate Orgies, and I hate promiusciouty. I only date one person at a time and never ever cheat. It's not even about lust for me, I just love a person because they're a good person. Honestly I fucking hate the Modern day gay community, its full of idiots and bitchy faggots who flaunt it.
same :)
now think about what normal trannies feel about blue haired obese faggots who don't even bother to shave or put any effort in
>>
File: 65r87y.jpg (123KB, 955x1024px) Image search: [Google]
65r87y.jpg
123KB, 955x1024px
>>138793009
Anyone who gets into people's faces over any issue are assholes

I never had any problem with gays, everyone should be able to do whatever they want unless it harms other people, until it started getting shoved into my face constantly
>>
>>138793009
Psyop about getting pedos part of the LGBT, make it LGBTP. People will be so frightened the movement will go two steps backwords.
>>
>>138795433
This. Also they try to unite with feminazis who ate probably the worst animals out there

Take Mattel for example. We've been in a rediculous bull market since November but this huge toy company's stock is tanking. They blame racism misogyny whatever of course and double down on their efforts because *muh equality*

So now they double the price of toys people actually want while starting to sell the junk to dollar stores or mark it down

(Sorry about ranting but just checked my stocks for 1st time in a while)
>>
Somebody please post pics of female to male penis please. It's so difficult to find that on Google for some reason
>>
File: 75r999.jpg (115KB, 767x1024px) Image search: [Google]
75r999.jpg
115KB, 767x1024px
>>138800461
California passed a law that dildo use needs to be taught to boys in sex ed classes

And gay ppl wonder why they're hated .......
>>
File: image.jpg (169KB, 575x903px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169KB, 575x903px
>>138793009
Reverse transexuals
>>
>>138793009
It's cool. Just start taking advantage of it. For example when they made all sex bathrooms, I went into one and started taking sweet pictures. I like peepee stuff.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.