[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will the American Empire collapse?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: U.S Empire..jpg (19KB, 323x264px) Image search: [Google]
U.S Empire..jpg
19KB, 323x264px
When will the American Empire collapse?
>>
>>138791802
Never.
>>
>>138791981
Fpbp.
>>
>>138791802
I don't know, but I do know the UN will go first
t. US is who props it up
>>
>>138791802
LOL ISRAEL IS USA'S BITCH. AN SHE THHIIIICCC
>>
>>138791802
>tfw no thicc israel
>>
>>138791802
The real jews are Germans that promote marxism and class struggle (divide and conquer) for 500 years
>>
File: D R U N K.jpg (242KB, 432x640px) Image search: [Google]
D R U N K.jpg
242KB, 432x640px
>>138791802
In the next 35-50 years
This thread is gay though
you should lurk moar
>>
>>138791802
This picture is accurate because every time I've heard about Americans going to Israel I hear that Israeli girls LOVE American cock.

My buddy goes their often and says he fucks but who knows if he's lying kek
>>
>>138791802
>collapse

and rise like phoenix, i actually think the US needs some kind of short but hard kick in the nuts to get their shit together.
The yanks are dicks, but they are family, and they wil be there to help the EU when we need help.
>>
File: The Cold War.png (1MB, 6460x3455px) Image search: [Google]
The Cold War.png
1MB, 6460x3455px
In the next two decades certainly. Russia and China have begun the new order of the planet in the East, with their political maneuvering, economic power, propaganda, and strong nationalism.

> Geopolitics

What China has done with North Korea is nothing short of mastery of the political chessboard. Kim Jong Un is not, and his family never has been, the supreme ruler of a warmongering peninsula that is hateful of the West. North Korea, since its inception at the hands of Soviet Emperor Stalin, has been a piece on the board of geopolitics, and a buffer against the West. Stalin tried to destroy the Western influence with the Korea War, but both sides failed. Now, China has used supreme intelligence to humiliate America. They have proved to the world that a fat Korean dictator with a handful of mediocre nuclear weapons was able to push around and laugh at the most powerful empire in the world. And they couldn't do a single thing. If America struck first, they would receive international hatred. Trump could do nothing while Un laughed at him, simultaneously reducing the American reputation and increasing the North Korean. China, now seeing that America is a paper tiger that can be stopped by an inflated gook, will smell blood in the water and make moves for the South Pacific. If the US won't stop NK, they surely won't stop China. Russia as well benefits from this, and will move on Ukraine. People cried about it from Europe, but nobody. Did. A thing.
> Russia at the same time has humiliated America in Syria, triumphantly defending Assad and helping to foster the growth of a Super Iran that America stupidly allowed to form when defeating Iraq. Everything from Iran to Lebanon is in Russian influence. The selfish game of the Saudis and Israelis will be curbed, and America will again be humiliated.
>>
>>138791802
soon i hope, independent texas when?
>>
>>138793429
Great post. Really makes me think

Pretty solid analysis
>>
>>138793429
I thought Trump was Russia's puppet?

If Russia wins, that mean America wis? Right?
>>
>>138793429

> Economics
Russia and China have also formed BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to compete against the western World Bank and create a new banking kingdom. Russia and China have announced an interest in creating a gold-backed currency and permanently dropping the US dollar. This is hated so much that Libya was crushed just for attempting it. But America cannot crush the Russian bear and the Chinese dragon. Most of Asia is in there pocket, and now half of the Middle East along with Super Iran.

Additionally, China's buying power is immense. It knows seemingly no bounds at all. They have purchased en masse in America, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Australia, and Canada, and are creating a housing bubble in the latter two. China is now colonizing all of Sub-Saharan Africa and they are doing it in an emotionless, determined manner that makes the Africans say they even miss when the Europeans were there.
> Internal Strife

And finally, Russia's master manipulation is without compare. They are sparking civil unrest in western Europe, America, Canada, Australia, and beyond, by radicalizing normal people into either Communists or Nazis, and making them fight. People have become so radical so fast out of thin air, that they are hopelessly confused and violent, and civil war is on the brink unless this is changed. The West is a disgusting, decadent animal that has finally seen the fruits of what white civilization can truly bring. Liberalism is a disease of the mind that has affected the West since the Soviet Union infiltrated all Academics, Politics, and Media, with radical marxists. Even though the West won the Cold War in the short-term, the Soviet East destroyed it with a sickening rot so many years after.
>>
>>138791802

Either the US collapses and we have total world anarchy for a century

Or everything gently fades into a global state

Or it all disperses through some catastrophe and reverts back to tribalism
>>
>>138794143
>>138793429

If you'd like me to analyze anything else, such as the Middle East (my homeland) or elsewhere, let me know. I'm no expert by any means, but if you view modern times from the broad lens of history, you can see that what is happening is a competition between an old balding eagle and a formerly-dormant red dragon.
>>
>>138794143
>>138793429
>ivan calling the west decadent
Lol
>>
>>138794589
Where are you from?
>>
>>138791802
i only clicked on your stupid thread to scope israel's butt
>>
>>138794589
thoughts on the recent pivott to favor India, and exclude Pakistan?

Will India be co-opted by Russian and Chinese interests?
>>
File: sweetie.png (430KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
sweetie.png
430KB, 680x680px
>>138795029
>Colombia worst than Venezuela
umm, no sweetie
>>
>>138791802
One post. Saged.
>>
>>138795423
I can confirm this. Colombiabro are god-tier comparing to us
>>
>>138791802
USA is the best planet in the universe
>>
>>138791802
when petrodollar collapses
>>
People not living in New York city, Boston etc don'y give a fuck.
>>
>>138795787
>when petrodollar collapses
How important is the Petrodollar to American Hegemony?
>>
>>138791802
60 more years. Then its China's turn.
>>
>>138796128
So important, that they are willing to destroy whole middle-east because of that.
>>
China will overtake the US in GDP some time in the next decade. The world's elite all view China as a model for how the Western world should be governed. Elite schools today are all teaching their kids Mandarin. 2030 at the latest, it's all one big decline after that.
>>
>>138791802
Collapse is rarely one-time event, it's a process. And it's already ongoing.
Don't be happy with that, even if you hate America. Its collapse will be the end of at least our whole civilization, at worst it will pull all mankind down to extinction.
>>
>>138791802
The reality is that Israel is the bull and the US is their cross dressing homosexual sissy whore.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.