[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Very Soon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

What if I said I have THE SOLUTION to the sorrow that is afflicting europeans being overwhelmed by extra-eu immigration problems and losing identity every day ?

I red your posts day by day and I saw the most complains come from your inner hope to let another person (the politic you want to represent you) solve problems for you.
You are too busy with your life, aren't you?

But if I told you I discovered the one method to stop coming here on this board complaining....
Would you put your trust in a man tired as much as you are ?
>>
File: im_listening.jpg (160KB, 1600x1194px) Image search: [Google]
im_listening.jpg
160KB, 1600x1194px
>>138789422
The only solution to a mans sorrow is to overcome the feeling of being overwhelmed by the issues caused by said society. Once you have overcome that feeling then any and all solutions are open for discussion. Many people claim to have quick fixes for complex situations which always inevitably create more problems down the line, that is, unless one is willing to use any means necessary to overcome their problems.

for he who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

But fuck it, what do you have in mind?
>>
>>138789422
share with us your cuckpost friend
>>
File: best usa.jpg (3KB, 124x123px) Image search: [Google]
best usa.jpg
3KB, 124x123px
Maybe..... yes. (pic not related)
>>
>>138790598

People who are claiming to have quick fixes are often people that didn't think those long enough.

Indeed, I didn't mention by any mean this is a quick solution, This is a change that will occur in time.

The thing I said, is that this solution is only very easy to realize.
>>
Give us the solution m8
>>
>>138789422
>>138791315
well..go on then
>>
>>138791315
Plans which take so long to implement, preventing anyone from catching due to their short attention spans are somewhat my countries forte.

Northern Ireland for instance, soon will be apart of the republic due to overwhelming catholic birthrates.

But I see what you mean, the impossible becomes possible when your back is against the wall.
>>
We share the same research for identity right?

But when we are out there we don't seem to find someone really like us as we find on this board

that makes us weak, alone, and when we see the problem, we come back to this board and complain.

So, how about wearing something only we can recognize so we can put the trust in each other and be part of a community that is really out there, and not only on this board

>losing anonimity

wearing something doesnt reveal your name, is just matter of recognizind possible people that shares our (minority) problems.

So in this mode economy also will change.

would you rather buy your bread by one of "us" or someone else?

>making another reply post
>>
>>138792393
ok what do i wear then big boss??
>>
if we really have something beautiful to share with other people we are talking here on /pol/, then we have chance to not feeling depressed because you felt ALONE out there

>snowball effect

if we stand the true beautiness, other will follow. is just matter of facts.
>>
>>138792664

Let me manage that, I am designing a beautiful and very comfy to wear banner
>>
>>138792393

That's the dumbest thing I have read in a while. Do that and you'll realize the same thing everyone who lived before you has:

Morons exist in the same proportion in every ideology.

I'm an atheist. I've seen morons say god does not exist in church at a funeral and at weddings. Morons. They were not invited to the next one.

I believe in multi-culturalism. I have heard morons say that we should eliminate all borders.

Wear a 4chan cap and you'll see that the fanatics who agree with you and are ready for action, are also fanatics of other ideas you will hate.

You are indeed alone, and this is why your plan will fail. Also, you're not special. Every smart man who visits this board already found ways to meet other people like them, and also realized the truth I have exposed above.

The fact you haven't shows us all that either you're too young or too stupid to have better answers than us.

Cheers!
>>
File: 1502574106330.gif (682KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1502574106330.gif
682KB, 320x240px
>>138792393
Is this going down? What shall it be?
>>
>>138792393
THE MASTER PLAN FOR SAVING THE WHITE RACE

>dog whistle with fashion trends
>somehow convince ALL proud Europeans to do it
>announce plans on a public forum
>expect normies to not notice
>>
>>138789422
>What if I said I have THE SOLUTION to the sorrow that is afflicting europeans
I would say you are a fag and move on
>>
>>138793139
It needs to be something subtle. Like this go fuck yourself hat.
>>
yeah, maybe I am truly alone, but then I don't understand the point for people to come here and complain for what happens outside if you really want to change things...
human is one of the weirdest thing you can never explain right?
>>
>>138792393
It's been done a million times, if you're lucky your thing becomes a shitty irl meme like guy fawkes mask and kekistan.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.