[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wave of black-on-white murders in the Carolinas

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Bank.jpg (45KB, 892x513px) Image search: [Google]
Bank.jpg
45KB, 892x513px
What's going on down there? On Monday, a black man walked into a bank in Conway, South Carolina, and randomly executed two white women working there:

http://wncn.com/2017/08/23/nc-man-wanted-in-connection-with-sc-bank-double-murder-arrested-in-greenville/

Yesterday, 4 elderly white people were found robbed and executed inside of a home in rural Halifax County, south of Roanoke, in North Carolina - no suspects have been arrested, but they are rumored to be black:

http://www.witn.com/content/news/Four-elderly-people-killed-in-Halifax-County-home-invasion-441312913.html

If you are white and in the Carolinas, you should probably be ready at any moment to defend your life from random black murderers. You're in South Africa now - act like it, at least in terms of self-defense and other precautions.
>>
>>138780459

It's called race war you dumb burger. Of all the people on the fucking planet you lot should know that
>>
these honkeys probably deserved it
srsly wypipo are so cute wen u threaten them
i's a wonder people dont do it more
>>
>>138780459
Hey, I was in Conway on Monday. It's the closest place I could find a hotel for the eclipse.
>>
File: Civic nationalism.jpg (414KB, 634x746px) Image search: [Google]
Civic nationalism.jpg
414KB, 634x746px
>>138780459
If any of you subhumans shill for anti-white civic nationalism or encourage a BASED shitskin when he begs for your approval here, think of this

God I hate white people who are not white nationalists
>>
jews paying blacks to start a race war
>>
File: 1456227494177.jpg (3MB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1456227494177.jpg
3MB, 2880x1800px
The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard in your life, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life
>>
File: 1465704182307.jpg (2MB, 5136x2736px) Image search: [Google]
1465704182307.jpg
2MB, 5136x2736px
There's been a big cover-up for decades about the slaughter going on.
>>
>>138781413
That woman is clearly insane and she should have been sterilized a long time ago. But that's the British taxpayers' business I guess...
>>
>>138781584

your pic explain exactly the situation, send niggars to africa and solve the problem
>>
>>138780723
No shit.. OP is just giving a heads up to other /pol/acks
Also the race war hasn't even begun
>>
>>138781548
You faggots spamming this need to die

>THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO

give your advice to the white South Africans who are now facing a genocide because they fell for the diversity meme before it was trendy. ''I'm glad they can get out of a genocide by just being positive :DD''. Literally the most useless advice I have ever seen

>your lands are being invaded globally and your people being slaughtered but don't care about any of that goyim just be positive
>>
>>138783245
The best thing to do right now (other than practicing self-defense precautions) is to spread these stories around. The media is NEVER going to advertise the fact that black killers are targeting whites for murder in the Carolinas (or anywhere else), but this information can still be shared online and elsewhere.
>>
>>138780459
I was just there watching the eclipse. Crazy
>>
>>138781832
Yes it has.
>>
>>138786307
A "war" usually involves two sides. This is more like an ongoing one-sided massacre that white people aren't supposed to discuss, because discussion is rude and racist.
>>
Is it moral to kill niggers yet?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.