[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MERKEL REGRETS LETTING IN MIGRANTS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Merkel admits she regrets letting in the migrants. Things may start to be looking up for Germany.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/us-news/4165873/leaked-phone-call-trumps-says-merkel-regrets-migrant-policy/
>>
Digits will be the number of refugees let into Germany in 2018
>>
File: 1499733701544.png (401KB, 845x542px) Image search: [Google]
1499733701544.png
401KB, 845x542px
It's too late for Germanoy anyway. And Sweden.

RIP
>>
>>138777626
Oh dear, she's going to have to virtue signal twice as hard to try and prove that's not true.
>>
merkel must hang. never forgive.
>>
>>138777626
>thesun
>>
>>138777626
It doesn't matter if she regrets her decision. It only matters if she kicks them all out. When she does nothing of the sort, you have to ask yourself: What does she mean "regrets" if she doesn't fix the problem ever.
>>
>>138778994

>don't post belgium
>>
lol ultimate bait. Use that to get reflected then continue butt fucking Germany.
>>
Standard Merkel move, claim to regret all the refugees to appease her party's right wing base, then keep letting in more refugees to appease her (((masters))).
>>
People forget that there was widespread support for the refugees-welcome movement by the general population along with the compassion invoking pictures provided by the media. Opportunistically as Merkel is she jumped on that train. You can blame her for the shortsighted view about the never ending stream of refugees and migrants, but that was the popular opinion when the Syrian crisis begun.
>>
>>138777626
I think Merkel isn't insane, but she just overshot with this and now can't simply back off because she'd look like a bigot in Jewrmany (which is basically a capital offense there).
>>
>>138777626
>your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate
>>
>>138777626
You must not follow Merkel very closely, she says shit like this before every election, then does the exact opposite.
>>
>>138777699
Goddammit
>>
>>138777699
>maximum digits
>>
>>138777626
You're retarded, she's doing this for her re-election bid, the migrant flow won't end until the entire kike establishment in Germany is hung from street lamps.
>>
>>138777626
So why isn't replacing a native population with outsiders considered full on genocide for Merkel? She admits to doing it and it is within the definition of genocide. She makes no apologies or excuses.
>>
>>138777626
>I regret it goys
>continues to import millions every year

Are Germans really this dumb?
>>
>>138778994
Please tell me you have belgium
>>
this more important for us, I'd like to hear that leak
sounds like Donald was warning against importing all these foreigners we're taking
>>
File: 1492855624658.png (391KB, 5000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1492855624658.png
391KB, 5000x3000px
>>138777626
>>138782180
we are needed, join in guise,
>>
>>138781113
>>>138780810
>>138780312
>Trump told person X Y about person Z
>this means Z is even bothering with Y
No.
She's basically still in full WIR SCHAFFEN DASS mode.

She wouldn't tell trump of all people her thoughts.
>>
>>138778994
It's to late for USA aswell since in less then 50 years US will majorety non white
>inb4 muhh guns
>inb4 muhh Drumph
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.