[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Impeach him NOW!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: enough is enough.jpg (37KB, 402x399px) Image search: [Google]
enough is enough.jpg
37KB, 402x399px
Impeach him NOW!
>>
the mad man
>>
>>138777025
>breaking news trump exists in the 3rd dimension
>breaking news trump uses eyes
>breaking news trump might purchase clothes to wear them
>breaking news trump repainted white house with a slightly whiter white impeachment when
>breaking news trump breaks breaking news news
>>
>>138777025
>books are roughly 300 pages
>all Steinberg news outlets focusing on this one excerpt

really fuels the ol' gas tank.
>>
>>138777025
If she was so nervous just because a man was on his back, maybe she was never president material.
>>
>>138777025

Multi-millionaire real estate agent uses predatory tactics to put his opponents on edge. Meanwhile, CNN reports grass to be green, and the sky a 'lovely' shade of blue.
>>
File: hjghjhg.png (992KB, 809x785px) Image search: [Google]
hjghjhg.png
992KB, 809x785px
>>138777025
>make up a fake story about yourself based on fake news so you can play the victim in headlines and sell a book.

god damn she's pathetic
>>
oh weve only just begun. 1000 year reign
>>
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
THESE WALLS THEY WILL NOT BUILD
>>
>>138777025
Regardless of what your teachers may have told you, weakness is not, and never will be, strength no matter how much these pathetic faggots want it to be.
>>
So basically she proved another reason she isnt woman enough to stand up too a man. How emotional weak can someone be who is running for the fucking presidency...
The first woman president must be so fucking hot men will do whatever she wants or a raging fucking lesbian so she can tell all of them to suck her dick.
>>
>>138777025
>Back up you creep
>No
>OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH

That's how it would've gone Hill
>>
File: 1502146668221.jpg (3MB, 3049x3182px) Image search: [Google]
1502146668221.jpg
3MB, 3049x3182px
>*teleports behind u*
>>
You know, it really get's old fast hearing about Trump's misdeeds. You read into depth about one or two of these non-issues impeachment-manufacturing bs and suddenly all mainstream news loses all meaning.

I now vicariously enjoy everything this fat clown has to offer. So far he has been the most honest to god, down to earth president i can remember. He doesn't use rhetorical tricks (freedom, children, black people without guns).

SECOND TERM!
>>
File: 1503520125881.jpg (92KB, 640x875px)
1503520125881.jpg
92KB, 640x875px
>>138777025
>>
File: Sessler_cracked_out.gif (3MB, 294x362px) Image search: [Google]
Sessler_cracked_out.gif
3MB, 294x362px
He stayed next to his chair. She moved around him and CNN framed the shots to make it look like he was following her in a couple stills. More Fake News© from the Very Fake News Network™

>>138778645
Kek
>>
>>138777025
This is bullshit. Didn't she pull this same "debate stalking" shit with Rick Lazio?
>>
What kind of perv goes for an hateful lying dried up sick bat like Hillary Clinton? Seriously? You believe Trump was stalking her? Have you seen his wife? That's the stupidest thing I've read today.

And no, Hillary being bat-shit crazy is not constitutional ground for impeachment. If you try that, you get a civil war.
>>
Holy shit, Klumpf BTFO!
>>
File: 1478551384819.jpg (19KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478551384819.jpg
19KB, 480x480px
>it was her turn
kys, faggot
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.