[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Planet Earth is guaranteed to be 90%+ within few centuries

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

Currently, entire western world is dominated by liberal idea that whites should be deprived of all powers including political one in favor of non-whites. So inevitably, western countries will end up being led by non-whites. Liberals (left-wing religious fanatics) will be denied their power, because they ARE white. It's either will be indians or chinks in charge. Then they will inevitably purge the competing non-whites, i.e. indians will exterminate all chinks or vice-versa. It will be complete economical and social melt-down in the process. Then, these indians and chinese will have to build-up. They will look around and discover, naturally, that if you want to build-up and gain advantage over neighbours, you'll have to use your remaining whites, because they do the most competent professionals and workers. Those of those non-whites leaders stupid enough not to realize it will be wiped-out - natural selection of competing countries. They will install themselves and their relatives into irremovable positions of power, while encouraging the growth of white lower castes. Look for Turkey for example how it works. Soon enough the civilization on planet will be restored - with 90% of world's population being white. Liberalism, as idea, will be completely and irrevocably annihilated - simply lacking the ground to grow on again.

TL/DR: Chinks and pooinloos will gain political power in western world, install caste system with them in charge, and fill the rest of population with whites - because they do the best citizens. Thanks, liberals.
>>
Should I add, the moment any western country gets a non-white ruler who won't feel he's challenged by white natives, liberalism is dead and gone.
>>
File: LULW.jpg (8KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
LULW.jpg
8KB, 192x192px
>>138772806
>This is what /pol/tards actually believe
>>
>>138773465
So you think there are any non-white people in world stupid enough to believe liberalism is good idea? Next generation in US is anomalously conservative. Because it consists of huge of non-whites, who don't buy progressive bullshit.
>>
File: image.png (619KB, 644x645px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
619KB, 644x645px
>>138773465
How that multiculturalism is working btw?
Guess the race of murderer. I'll give a hint. First letter: "B"
>>
Fuck off with your Illuminati kikery!
>>
>>138775345
Dude, sorry, illuminati will be dead. Adherents of non-abrahamic religions are not allowed into masonry, therefore masonry will be wiped-out completely to not pose a competing power.
>>
File: 1503501532437.jpg (88KB, 880x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1503501532437.jpg
88KB, 880x1024px
>>
>>138775624
Well, there won't be any whites in power within few centuries. Bright side, there won't be any leftist abominations either, because liberalism is mental illness exclusive to whites.
>>
the US is fucked. iceland found proof the marriage involving 3rd or 4th cousins produces the healthiest offspring.

Who invented Racism? Yes, it's passed from parents to offspring, but which parent started racism?

My idea is that racism is an instinct to stop the breeding with mates who are too genetically divergent from you.

Everyone knows that humans are more attracted to people they look like, but we still have an instinct to avoid direct siblings.

Racism is genetic, because are ancestors were all people who were racist enough to not mix their genes and produce unhealthy offspring.
>>
>>138776106
Racism is pointless fake narrative invented by left.
Every tribe has instinct to consider interest members of their tribe first. Thus, chinese made china-towns whenever they settle, mosques in UK are ethnic clubs etc. Except whites. I guess it mutation on behavioral level. Whenever a member of non-white tribe gains a position in establishment, he will try to subdue that establishment for interests of his tribe. When non-white gets post at government, he will try that only ones who will inherit that post will be members of his tribe.
Whites will be relegated to working castes. Never to be in charge of anything again, but they will make up the overwhelming majority of planet's population.
>>
>>138776767
hitler saved poland
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.