[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do liberals mean when they say being open minded?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

File: ☆.png (174KB, 476x456px) Image search: [Google]
☆.png
174KB, 476x456px
What do liberals mean when they say being open minded?
>>
>>138770732
Accept all their propaganda without questioning it's true meaning or purpose.
>>
Let millions of foreigners into your country, be fine with them interbreeding with the native population, be fine with the few natives that are left turning into hedonistic transsexuals. That's their definition of "open-minded".
>>
File: Liberalism9.jpg (138KB, 1452x687px) Image search: [Google]
Liberalism9.jpg
138KB, 1452x687px
>>
>>138770732
Be willing to question your own beliefs and willing to change them if you can't explain why you believe them.
>>
File: Liberalism8.png (327KB, 769x1191px) Image search: [Google]
Liberalism8.png
327KB, 769x1191px
>>138771064
>>
It means

>having beliefs and sticking up for them requires offending other people and I'm too weak and pathetic to do that
>>
Don't have any ambition, let someone fuck your transgender wife, be 'cool' with everything apart from if it differs with their opinion, be type 2 personality and accept no responsibility for yourself, let everyone into your country
>>
File: stalin.jpg (68KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
stalin.jpg
68KB, 850x400px
>>138770937
this
>>
>BE FUCKING OPEN MINDED

Unless of course you are a white cis bigot who is proud of his country. Please check privilege and please be more tolerant like me.
>>
>>138770732
Punch a nazi. Promote degeneracy. End western civilization.
>>
>>138770732
>What do liberals mean when they say being open minded?
Spread your mental asscheeks.
>>
>>138770732

Don't question anything and accept all the degeneracy. Else you're a racist bigot wh*te supremacist drumpf supporter.
>>
>>138770732

what open minded means
>try and see the situation from another perspective, and contemplate if you might be wrong

What liberals mean
>my way is "open minded", and somehow morally superior, and if you don't see it my way, then you are morally inferior, and thus, bad.

It really is the bottom line to the left.
>advocate a position
>just happen to agree with that position
>agreeing with that position makes me better than you
>>
>>138770732
Have no convictions of your own, and in case you have any, at least be persuaded by emotional appeals in the complete absence of facts. So what if liberalism means destroying the society you live in? What, you think you're better than the niggers in Liberia?
>>
>>138770937

fpbp
>>
>>138770732
Accepting of all forms of degeneracy
>>
>>138770732
They mean that you should accept Marxist and Liberal dogmas of progressiveness.
>>
>>138770732
unhinged.
>>
Means they want you to be a homo.
>>
>>138770937
fpbp

>>138770732
This I'M AGGRESSIVELY GOOD meme is so cringey. PUNCH A NAZI
>>
File: download.jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 300x168px
Redpill me on the Republican Democrat party switch
>>
>>138770937
this.
>>
>>138770937
Fpbp as usual
>>
OBEY
>>
File: I'mawoman.jpg (281KB, 823x563px) Image search: [Google]
I'mawoman.jpg
281KB, 823x563px
>>138770732
the only thing those degenerate ovendodgers meant was 'FUCKING', because that's the overall theme of the message unless you're too retarded to notice the obvious.
>>
File: 1438394922885.jpg (24KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1438394922885.jpg
24KB, 499x499px
Why are liberals so obsessed with the F word? Why was it necessary to use here? Why not just say "Be open minded" instead of "Be FUCKING open minded"?

I'm serious, liberals use the word "fuck" every chance they get.

>FUCK DRUMPF
>FUCK THE POLICE
>FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
>FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Why do they love this useless word so much? It has no power, no weight, and no meaning. It adds no emphasis or value to your statement. Yet they use it as much as they can. Why?
>>
>>138770937
>it's true meaning

Oh look, another rural or suburban retard who can't spell.

Why is the alt-right so illiterate and uneducated?
>>
>>138770732
If you don't agree with me you are close minded backwoods hick. Also this >>138770937
>>
>>138772190
>Mooooooom, the liberals aren't being politically correct and it hurt's muh feeeeeeeeeee feeeees
>waaaaaaah, waaaaaaaah

lmao
>>
>>138772190
Dude you're in /pol/.
>>
>>138770732

They mean "Adopt our way of thinking OR BURN IN HELL NAZI SCUM REEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
>>
>>138770732
>fucking

WOW someone has a potty mouth. Trump needs to wash your mouth out with soap.
>>
>>138772407
I'm serious. What is the meaning behind using that word?

I can understand using the term "Progressive". It's a great propaganda tool to make your follows think you're on the side of progress. But why "fuck"? Is that really the best they can come up with?
>>
>>138770732

The left needs to get together and open your nazi, confederate, white supremacist minds with bullets.
>>
>>138771673

Never happened.

Democrats always. Believed that you didn't own the right to your own body. Humans can be bought and sold as slaves, or their labor can be stolen from them from taxation.

Republicans have consistently opposed these things. You aren't fully free to do things that damage the republic, but you are less likely to be obligated to perform a service for free.
>>
>>138770732
Be acceptive towards degeneracy.

Think about it. Be open minded is rarely said in the context of political views. It's always in a context like, 'be nice towards those homos' or 'consider an open relationship' or 'don't judge drug users'.
>>
>>138770732
I defer to GK Chesterton, pic related.
>>
>>138770732
open minded, to a liberal, means to have zero tolerance for any opinion that differs from your own, and to shout down other ideas, ridicule them, and heap violence upon those who hold opposing viewpoints to your own.
>>
Being open minded to a liberal means relinquishing all scepticism and criticism unless the subject happens to be a progressive cause.
>>
>>138774866
meant to say IF the subject happens to be.
now slinking out of this thread and hiding it so I'll never face the consequences of this mistake, only parallel timeline me will.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.