[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do some people prepare for apocalypse with survivalism? I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1503449641962.jpg (46KB, 462x500px) Image search: [Google]
1503449641962.jpg
46KB, 462x500px
Why do some people prepare for apocalypse with survivalism? I don't want to live in a SHTF world, no computers, no video games, no anime, no 4chan, no lights and warm house, no NEET comfyness, no hospitals, no fun, no fast food resraurants, no grocery stores, nothing that makes life enjoyable.
>>
>>138767692
Not to mention that the best defense is a good offense. If you want to survive the end of the world, just learn martial arts and marksmanship so you can be a really successful cannibal.
>>
>>138767692
>I don't want to live in a SHTF world, no computers, no video games, no anime, no 4chan, no lights and warm house, no NEET comfyness, no hospitals, no fun, no fast food resraurants, no grocery stores, nothing that makes life enjoyable.

That's fine, you will make good food for the living.
>>
>>138767692
its a masturbatory power fantasy.

The idea is that "i'll have enough stuff/skill to survive when all the weak minded sheeple wont!" When in reality you're gonna die of a freak infection/starvation long before you even see someone worth shooting at.
>>
File: tsumugi-kotobuki-k-on-56.jpg (36KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
tsumugi-kotobuki-k-on-56.jpg
36KB, 210x240px
>>138767897
I'm pretty sure it causes some deadly illness to eat human flesh
>>
File: 1503065450364.gif (2MB, 695x392px) Image search: [Google]
1503065450364.gif
2MB, 695x392px
>>138768052
As rich as we are, we are in a decline where people are beginning to see that as honest to god hope when they failed to make it society/society failed them. Millenials promised the world are growing to realize there is no place for them or whatever minimal value they can provide when there are hundreds of millions more where they came from

>https://youtu.be/8G9QIIvSpzE

This is a basic gestalt
>>
>>138767692
Who fucking cares dude, life sucks dicks anyway
>>
>>138767692
I want to live in a real life ancapistan.
>>
Survivalism is a meme. Varg lives on fucking welfare. wearing camo and having a house in the woods doesn't mean you're self-sustainable.
>>
>>138767692
The SHTF world doesn't want your pussy ass either so at least it's mutual.
>>
>>138767692
if WW3 were to happen, the things you list won't be there anymore
>>
>>138769303
Yeah, it's prions. Small chance in muscle tissue, higher chance in human heart, extreme chance in brain.
Don't eat the brain.
>>
>>138770279
you're a pussy

>>138770353
Yes they would due to the economy getting better.
>>
>>138769303
When it's the end of the world and survival is your number one priority, it doesn't do to be picky.
>>
>>138767692
Don't prepare then, I'm sure someone smarter than you will make some use of your carcass
>>
>>138771105
Well they wouldn't survive if they ate human flesh.
>>
>>138769303
Which is why I'll feed you to one of my wolves.
>>
Prepare yourselves for the Day of Judgement by accepting Jesus Christ into your hearts. Survival won't help you, because they earth will be burned.
>>
>>138771476
You won't survive Canadian winter, what are you going to eat?
>>
>>138772425
The islands of BC don't really have a winter, and forest fires are not nearly as likely as in the okanagan. It's ultimate comfy if I can live on a small 1000 person island practicing permaculture.
>>
>>138772425
His wolves obviously
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.