[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can whites recolonize africa

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

literally the only thing bad about africa is the africans

>rich in natural resource
>lots of exotic animals to eat
>lots of underdeveloped, extremely fertile land

africa, unlike other continents, is the ancestral land of all humans. therefore it belongs to everyone but only white people can govern effectively. its our duty as white men to bring civilization to the world.
>>
>>138766809
only if we gas every nigger on the continent
>>
>>138766809
the maghreb is partially white(maybe 25%)
currently being flooded with niggers by our zog governments
t. diaspora
>>
>>138766809
>literally the only thing bad about africa is the africans
>has never heard of extreme heat, shit ton of diseases, bugs, lack of water, lack of roads, lack of time and money, to colonize a massive continent and a million other things that make this place shitty
>>
>>138766809
Out if Africa THEORY is bullshit, but I agree, it doesn't deserve to be governed by the sub-80 IQ humanimals of the basketball-plateau.
>>
>>138767491
didn't mean to add a comma after money
>>
>>138766909
You only euthanize animals that can no longer work or provide a service to humans. africans don't need to be euthanized. they just need a strong leader capable of directing their labor to productive ends.
>>
>>138766809
Joos took care of that effort with South Africa. Try again whitey.
>>
>>138767491
>thinks we still have 19th century technology and medicine.
>>
>>138766809
Whites are already colonizing Africa, why do you think Africa is poor and Europe is rich?
>>
It must have been colonized in the past, it may have been like America, 80% european, 20% black(70%european DNA)
>>
>>138767706
Their IQ problem would take hundreds of thousands of years to resolve, and it's quite obvious their living environment doesn't help them. We need to pull all our support out of their continent and let their populations plummet--that way the smartest will probably survive and the remaining population can exist as tribal units as they always used to.
>>
>>138767860
>has never heard of malaria and Ebola
>only responds to one of the many reasons i listed on why Africa is shit
>>
>>138766809
Africa already belongs to the Chinese.
>>
>>138769113
exactly. if we don't do something then china will get all of it. we can't let them get that edge.
>>
>>138768592
>what is south africa.
>what is rhodesia.

whites have already created tremendous countries in africa in the past. we have the ability. what we lack is the will.
>>
>>138767714
I thought (((they))) hated the heat
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.