[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meme Flags

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: double agent.png (36KB, 867x267px) Image search: [Google]
double agent.png
36KB, 867x267px
Shouldn't we get rid of them now that they're being used against us?
>>
How fucking stupid are you to be confused by someone choosing a flag?

I hate niggers now wtf!!! Communists are ourguys xD

Fucking moron
>>
>>138765994
drumpf is finished,we should just hand over soverignity back to the uk we obviously are too fat and retarded to govern ourselves,we should let the queen rule us instead...
>>
>>138765994
Now you now pain of leaf.
>>
>>138765994
The smarter play is to keep them as they're almost always used by shills. It's almost like they're wearing "I'm a shill flags"
>>
>>138765994
they don't seem to realize that it essentially makes it obvious as fuck that they're shilling
>>
It's over for Drumpf for real this time
>>
>>138765994
I'd prefer if you could just have an option to reveal what's under memeflags and/or individually click/hover on on to see what's under.

it could increase the meme potential while keeping the flags and also not allow people to hide behind them

but it's not like it's difficult to detect a falseflagger anyway
>>
>>138765994
They've been here longer than the /int/ faggot flags you cunt. Country flags should go.
>>
>>138765994
No. If anything it's actually helping.
>>
>>138765994
Meme flags were how /pol/ used to be though. Country flags are the new thing.
t. Empire flag user
>>
Man I really dislike Trump these days
>>
No because why not
>>
>>138765994
Nah, the Kekistani flag for instance allows you to instantly identify a redditor.
>>
i live in my moms basement and eat my own jizz
>>
File: 1503252871646.png (475KB, 980x445px) Image search: [Google]
1503252871646.png
475KB, 980x445px
>>138765994
The mere fact that they are here, no matter the shilling, will always be against them. No matter who you are or what your ideology is, if you are here, you are getting redpilled. You will become /ourguys/ and there is no escape from that. That's why you have spics LARPing as nazis. You will all be nazis in one year from now, mark my words. Pic related
>>
>>138769360
“If you dance with the devil, the devil don't change, he changes you.”
>>
>>138765994
No I think this is a terrible idea
>>
>>138765994
lets let black people into our cities
>>
>>138765994
Its a anonymous board dumbass, not your special club
>>
Maybe we should give Pence a chance at electrocuting us.
>>
>>138765994
Homosexuality is a disease
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.