[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Romanian news against Trump

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 17

File: 1200px-Flag_of_Romania.svg.png (1KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Flag_of_Romania.svg.png
1KB, 1200x800px
Why are romanian news anti-trump?

I was watching the 23:00 news on ProTV by chance yesterday and the anchor started out by saying "We live in an era where a world leader is watching a solar eclipse without glasses, where he overtaxes people and where he makes a fool of himself to the whole world" before welcome the watchers to the news. I forgot the exact words he used but this is what he said. This is only a program that GIVES you the news not DISCUSSES it, so why should they point out their opinion this way?

Besides this, there's almost ever day some kind of negative news about Trump in the international segment on this channel.

Do they just eat whatever CNN shits out because its easier to do their job or are they following a certain agenda given by (((someone)))?
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (47KB, 340x174px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
47KB, 340x174px
>>138763753
1035 articles about him lol

http://stirileprotv.ro/stiri-despre/Donald+Trump
>>
>>138763753
There must be an agenda. I refuse to believe they sink this low by choice.
>>
File: mirceabadea.png (176KB, 360x411px) Image search: [Google]
mirceabadea.png
176KB, 360x411px
>>138763753
>news on ProTV
found your problem
>>
>>138765651
the lesser evil
antenas are very unprofessional
>>138765034
they're not the only one anti-trump
pretty much all channels do it
>>
>>138763753
Ever since 2009 when the USA has started to systematically insert itself in Eastern Europe, our anti-corruption crusade started. One of the primary sectors initially targeted was mass-media.

All major media moguls have been sentenced for alleged corruption cases.All our media has been decapitated of its leadership, and replaced with pro-american puppets.

Our media is literally an organized US-led propaganda machine directed through our intelligence services( also working under US intelligence).

Hence the fanatical anti-Russian rhetoric, hence the uncompromising anti-Trump agenda.
>>
>>138765651
caras, inca te mai uiti la boul asta? era vag amuzant prin 2010 pentru ca isi batea pula de mumiile robotice de la tv care vorbeau ca-n romanul lui orwell, 1984.
op, handicapatule, protv e cea mai jegoasa televiziune din romania si e literalmente controlata de evrei.
>>
>>138763753
I didn't know Romanians cared about my country or its politics.
>>
>>138766123
>>138766412
>anti hungarians
>anti soros
>pro trump
>anti immigration
>pro CpF (anti gays)
>triggers redditors

>>138766651
Everthing that happens there gets exported here eventually, like fidget spinners, so you better kill those antifa commies before that happens.
>>
>>138766412
(((Andrea Esca)))
((( Andi Moisescu)))
>>
>>138766651
Everyone cares.
You guys set up the pace for the whole world even though you act like clowns.
>>
>>138763753
Romania is owned by the EU. George Soros hate you as much as Hungary. You will have niggers in every village by 2020. Screen cap this.
>>
Romanian media is full of the stupidest people saying some of the most unprofessional and retarded shit.

Plus Romanians hate all politicians in general.

Still I'm weary about this considering that I don't know a single Romanian that doesn't like Trump.
>>
>>138766882
>You will have niggers in every village by 2020. Screen cap this.

Each country around 8% gypsies

I think we have other problems
>>
>>138766786
they lost all the little respect i had for them during the last 2 presidential campaigns
>>
File: 1494748493225.jpg (23KB, 172x158px) Image search: [Google]
1494748493225.jpg
23KB, 172x158px
>>138763753
>Why is the news against him

Its all owned by the same people, world wide
>>
>>138766786
baza lor e formata din pensionari si tarani care n-au net.
sunt niste cacati care vor sa mentina sandramaua pe linia de plutire si sa-si bronzeze coaiele in hawaii.
>>
>>138766882
>Sven got a break from the somali dick
>>
>>138767027
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PylrZcSRGjo
>>
>>138766958
The gypsies will be used to leverage guilt. To relieve the guilt you will have to import negroes. Multe multe negros
>>
>>138767193
>get enriched by muslims during Ottoman Wars
>get enriched by huns/ Mongols/ Tartars from Eastern Europe
>get enriched by gypsies from India, and their genocidally high birth-rate

Now we need to import negroes?
But we are diverse enough
>>
File: MMY4E_s-200x150.gif (167KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
MMY4E_s-200x150.gif
167KB, 200x150px
>>138767125
>sunt capitalisti
>>
File: 1458966793322.jpg (21KB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
1458966793322.jpg
21KB, 245x300px
>watching TV
>consuming mass-media

consider taking your lives fellow citizens
>>
>>138767351
you will be diverse when less then 20% speak romanian
>>
Chadistan

You are a disgrace to white people
>>
>>138767879
well, less than 20% speak grammatically correct Romanian anyway.

Plus we had 50 years of Communism. Are we not diverse and progressive enough?
>>
>>138767898
big words coming from someone that hides his flag
>>
(((Pro Tv)))
>>
>>138767351
>our culture remained intact over millenia
>turks got fucked every time they came here.idk how the fuck can they lose battles when they outnumbered us 10-1
>mongols just passed through and settled in modern day hungary
>christian nation with only 0.02% of the population being muslims
>>
>>138768449
>they raped nothing
>nobody stayed behind

I desperately wish to BELIEVE!
>>
Just go to manele channel and wank to some slags, that'll calm you down Cosmin
>>
>>138768633
>mfw the 2 roman legions that faught in britain were dacian and settled there
>>
>>138768894
》mfw nu ai invatat sa citesti tagul

Treci pe la biblioteca
>>
>>138769059
coaie cred ca e timpul sa te bagi la somn
>>
Same reason they're anti russia

Romania has JewSa's cock up it's was so deep it begins to test

Works, NGOS and American gov instructions are working like clockwork
>>
>>138769184
dar sunt cu doua ore in urma, aici inca nu e noapte!

In Bongistan inca nu se doarme
>>
>>138769245
Romanians have been anti-Russian since.... 1820s
Initially slightly, yet is has certainly increased over the ages.
>>
>>138765034
>I refuse to believe they sink this low by choice
they might if they are addicted to the adrenaline rush of LARPing as the good guys in an apocalyptic scenario where all powers of evil rise at once.
>>
ROmanian media is, first of all, anti-Romanian. Pro-gypsy, anti-tradition, anti-history,... I couldn't give a shit about Trump and his 5 billion dollar deal with our corrupt government to buy outdated weapons.
>>
>>138770132
the media is the first thing that goes when a country becomes subverted. im not joking when i say there will be negros in every single village in romania. lots of old people will be replaced and young people move out
>>
>>138770477
>lots of old people will be replaced and young people move out
Well you're not completely wrong Sven. Or are you diaspora?

I have no idea how the boomers will get their pensions considering the amount of millenials who are unemployed, not paying taxes or working abroad. I am also fucking off soon enough so it's not like I'm helping. I really don't see a future but I might be wrong, I don't have a solid grasp on how bad the situation is compared to other countries in Eastern Europe or the West.
>>
File: 1495286767924.jpg (726KB, 1450x968px) Image search: [Google]
1495286767924.jpg
726KB, 1450x968px
>>138766240

unironically this.

Our entire media industry is basically discount Romanian CNN - and I mean in the in literal way. I know a lot of so-called journalists that basically have a permanent bookmark on CNN, MSNBC, Snopes, Buzzfeed and other leftist propaganda outlets and all they do is translate their articles into Romanian on a daily basis. Don't even talk about the editorial team - it's close to non-existent, and as the diaspora guy said, most channels follow an anti-russian pro-American agenda (dictated by the deep state).

I'm always amazed at the quality of newspapers content, especially in regards to Russian analysis and whatnot - they all point out at the Russians being the sole aggressors all the god damn time, and if you actually paid attention in the last 5 years, the rhetoric increased exponentially each year - as if the whole thing was planned.
>>
>>138767544
da. ma pis pe ei. vor sa faca profit si nu ii intereseaza cum.
e mai simplu sa vinzi jeg in loc sa faci ceva de calitate.
in cazul lor o dezbatere echilibrata, pertinenta si cu argumente.
nu scalambaieli si lins in cur.
>>
>>138771018
im swdish but ive been to romania several times and it pisses me off when i see all the eu flags everywhere. all that eu money will have to be repaid with muslims and africans while the media keeps calling romanians racist oppressors of the roma
>>
They are afraid Vee will lead a populist revolt.
>>
>>138769644
No they're not, faggot

How would you know Paki so islamist?

Don't talk about shit you know nothing about

Romanian youth are very anti Russian, basically hostile , whereas the older generation was neutral to disapproving
>>
Nu ma, nu ma iei, nu ma, nu ma, nu ma iei.
>>
File: 1479062421457.jpg (21KB, 400x288px) Image search: [Google]
1479062421457.jpg
21KB, 400x288px
>>138766884

>Still I'm weary about this considering that I don't know a single Romanian that doesn't like Trump.

Most young, urban millenials hate Trump due to the social media indoctrination that has been going on for ages. This generation forms the core of the progressive, ultra-liberal hippies that will ruin this nation for good. Most of the upper-middle class capitalists (private-employees in multinationals) are basically the same, mainly because they have to conform to the culture of the company, culture that is brought usually from the West.

Most of the people that formed the core of the winter protests this year are actually progressive left on the political scale - even though they literally have no idea because they are politically illiterate. Same thing that happened with USR - a party that was labeled as being "right" in the elections, only to switch sides to the progressive left (identity politics) after they won their seats.

tl;dr everybody is stupid in this country.
>>
File: 1479062218468.jpg (68KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
1479062218468.jpg
68KB, 850x400px
>>138771603

>eu flags everywhere

Yea, they'll put flags everywhere, as a constant reminder that we should be grateful for our EU membership. I'm not even joking, the same thing happens with the construction panels that detail the information regarding the site - all of them are marked as EU-funded (and the amount) and they'll all stay there even after the construction is done.

Truly weird.
>>
>>138771603
>while the media keeps calling romanians racist oppressors of the roma
wat, does this happen in Sweden? How are romanians generally perceived there by average young people?
I only visited Finland once, had a great time and made some friends. Didn't get shit for gypsies until I got drunk with some guys and we started memeing in real life. I blend in pretty well though since I'm blonde with blue eyes and don't look slavic.
>>
>>138771845
before 1812 Russo-Romanian relations were cordial
Russophobia intensified with 1812 annexation of Bessarabia
Russophobia intensified with occupation of Romanian principalities until 1830s
Russophobia intensified with Russia being opposed to liberal reforms in Romanian principalities, and Russia being against the 1848 revolution
Russophobia intensified with forced Russification of Bessarabia
Russophobia intensified at how Russia pushed us around durinbg the 1878 War
Russophobia intensified as reaction to Russia supported assassination attempt against our Politicians who were pro-French
Russophobia intensified as Russia turned Bolshevik in 1917
Russophobia intensified as 1924 Tartarbunary Uprising
Russophobia intensified as Soviet Union was supporting subversive actions against Romania during 1920-1940s
Russophobia reached its peak during the 1944-1954 War and occupation

The older generation that you say was neutral to disapproving was afraid of voicing their true opinions on Russia.

Russophobia appeared in Romania in 1812 and started to slowly intensify and grow. However, you are right that systematic propaganda and censoriship during communism have softened Russophobia in the generations that lived though Communism, or at least forced them to censor themselves and not voice themselves so loud.
>>
File: Corneliu Zelea Codreanu.png (969KB, 791x881px) Image search: [Google]
Corneliu Zelea Codreanu.png
969KB, 791x881px
>>138772728

>How are romanians generally perceived there by average young people?

Gipsy = Romanian, trust me when I tell you this. They're not even making the assumption that gippos are a different ethnic group, for them rroma = romanian. To the point that if you're a white, normal Romanian and you meet a Swede your age, most likely he'll be amazed at the fact that you're white - had that going for me quite a lot while studying in the UK.

Also, take in mind that Sweden and Norway were two of the countries that had NGO's working in Romania for the greater gippo cause - all of them funded by the Open Society Foundation back in the late 90's and beginning of 2000s, prior to our acceptance in the European Union. Madalin Voicu was one of the lobbyist that was used by these NGO's to militate for the complete removal of the "tigan" denomination used to describe gippos and changing it into "rroma", even thought it had no cultural or historical signification. Same guys that forced us to issue passports and ID's to the gippos, under the threat of not being accepted into the EU by (((some))) countries.

Really makes your almonds jiggle.
>>
>>138767125
only rural and suburban retards watch badea
city people all watch PROTV
>>
File: 1496317749852.jpg (13KB, 300x295px) Image search: [Google]
1496317749852.jpg
13KB, 300x295px
>>138773779

like pottery
>>
>>138773874
yessss
>>
You should be thankful that your media is exposing themselves for what thy really are. Also...
Vrei sa pleci dar nu ma, nu ma iei,
Nu ma, nu ma iei, nu ma, nu ma, nu ma iei.
Chipul tau si dragostea din tei,
Mi-amintesc de ochii tai.
Hahahahaha
>>
File: 1502531268154.png (1MB, 1828x1777px) Image search: [Google]
1502531268154.png
1MB, 1828x1777px
>>138774048

you're done, burger. Your women will be the end of you
>>
>>138773779
only idiots watch tv
>>
File: 1481453600585.jpg (64KB, 798x770px) Image search: [Google]
1481453600585.jpg
64KB, 798x770px
>>138773779
>>138773874
>>138774012
>>
>>138774218
Based other people in a MAGA hat
>>
File: worldofirony.jpg (510KB, 3686x2174px) Image search: [Google]
worldofirony.jpg
510KB, 3686x2174px
>>138774543

i have one for both of us.
>>
>>138774929
>top minority language in france is german
>not arab
>>
>>138772296
the swedish media say that romanians are racists that oppress gypsies so they shouldnt be returned there. expect a ton of shit once EU has put you in debt

>>138772728
i would say they think romas are romanians unless they have listened to swedish media who says gypsies are opressed by romanians. The only time they recognize actual romanians its in a negative way. youre oppressive towards gypsies. and they always positive towards gypsies even when they are just beggars and thieves. thats the power of stupidity and media
>>
>>138773554
Have you actually visited Sweden though? Maybe it's just me but I didn't experience this in Finland at all. Hell, not even in France that much, but I didn't spend much time there.
In UK 90% of young white brits I met didn't really know much about Romania either, but I never got any shit for it. I was the one to bring up the problematic elements we had exported them whenever the topic came up. And I would literally start conversations with pretty much everyone, including older people in bus stations. Although I realize now that I might've looked like a bit of a traveller and that might be why chatting up random people came naturally.
What was it like in your experience? I didn't study there but I did travel around and spent some time in the countryside as well. The most annoying thing was hearing romanian spoken everywhere in the busy parts.
>>
>>138776262
I am having trouble comprehending this level of cuckoldry.
I was asking from the perspective of not being lumped in with the same category with the gypsy scum after being aasked where I'm from. However, I would laugh my ass off if I was actually accused by a swede of treating them unfairly. Is this the first thing they think of a white romanian? Really? Holy shit.
I just remembered seeing a screenshot on /pol/ of a local swedish police website that ONLY had translations for shitskin languages including the gypsy one apart from english. I couldn't believe it. So you might not be wrong.
>>
>>138763753
It's the same everywhere lad.
>>
>>138777039
yes, sweden is unbelivable. but they are doing the same thing in every country we are just further down the road. george soros is working heavily to make romania look bad because of what the gypsies do. it will be all your fault and only muslim mass immigration will relieve you of sin.

Here is George Soros main site.
https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/explainers/roma-and-open-society
>>
All the news outlets are against Trump.
The few exceptions are just some popular media face that are affiliated but not part of those news networks.

Traian Ungureanu writes for Adevarul opinion pieces that constantly shits on the EU, globalism, multiculturalism and thinks Trump is a good thing, despite Adevarul being a propaganda machine.
In one of his articles he even starts with how Merkel destroyed 70 years of peace in Europe because she was upset that the US doesn't want to defend Europe for free trough NATO.
Also said things like having a UK passport doesn't make you British. A passport is just a document and can't replace generations of living in Britain so the bullshit about the terrorists being british citizens is just that, bullshit.
He wrote a lot of great articles and it sucks that there isn't an English translation for them.

Another one is Rares Bogdan who has a show on Realitatea. He wasn't really a big fan of Trump till he invited a person he greatly respects on the show. That guy spent 2 hours about how Trump is one of the greatest things for the US, explain in detail why the Paris Agreement was bullshit that harmed the US and getting out of there was a smart move, and made Rares more pro Trump.
He also loves his country and Europe a lot and had multiple shows where he hated on the EU leaders for bringing migrants, for tring to make Europe Africa and how he it's fucked up that he can't go around Europe to admire the accomplishments of Western Civilization, which is the best fucking thing in the world, because fucking terrorists and migrants.
>>
>>138777906
I know Roma/Romani/Romany shit was pushed by Soros in 1992 through the European Council, to replace gypsy despite no historical/ literary evidence.

It is a zionist move against Romania because Romania has been opposing ((( them))) since 1850s with a peak in 1930s-1940s and again partially 1970s-1980s.
>>
>>138777906
kek I knew a bit about it but haven't researched it yet.
If you think romanians are ever going to accept muslim immigration though you're wrong. It's never going to happen. They would live more comfortably in their own shithole then here.
>>
>>138778719

>>138778231
>>138774929
>>138773554
>>138771218
Eminescu despre evrei si presa

Mihai Eminescu (ianuarie 1877) :

“Punând o dată mâna pe presa europeană, care în genere nu mai are de ţintă luminarea, ci excitarea urelor între clase şi popoare, uşor li-e evreilor să spună, orice minciună patentată. Publicul cafenelelor, blazat pe ipercultura europeană şi setos de noutăţi de senzaţie, găseşte plăcere în citirea monstruozităţilor ce se vor fi petrecând în România. Evreii fac din jurnalistica europeană ceea ce au făcut din băuturile spirtoase la noi – otravă.
. . .

În frunte, stă, fireşte, organul jidovesc Adevarul (…)
Aceştia sunt conducătorii “opiniunii publice” a ţării româneşti… Străini de noi şi potrivnici fiinţei noastre, ei ne discută interesele, ne judecă, fac reputaţiile prin gălăgie si reclamă, şi le desfac prin tăcere şi calomnii, ei suie în slava cerului pe jidoviţi şi caută să înjosească pe adevăraţii români; ei terorizează pe funcţionarii publici care voiesc să-şi facă datoria; ei critică totul: religia, coroana, armata, justiţia, învăţământul…”
>>
>>138778719
They will do it through the established EU quotas. Its unavoidable. The muslims and africans will get paid for living there. They will get the same welfare in Romania as they do in Sweden. People will accept it because since each muslim is backed by a loan it will look like your country is getting richer. People will work as teachers and caretakers of muslims and africans and it will be better then nothing.
>>
>>138763753
probably fake news
>>
>>138763753
>ProTV
>jew television

what you expect?
>>
>>138779395
https://saccsiv.wordpress.com/2015/01/15/mihai-eminescu-si-evreii/
>>
File: 1499941522577.jpg (14KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1499941522577.jpg
14KB, 250x187px
>>138763753
European nationalists are against trump.as well.
>>
>>138779508

ok.. I just wonder, wtf will do the rest of us when all niggers will take all our jobs??

also, niggers in Romania??? haha.. not gonna happen
>>
>why is MSM against Trumo
Come on Ion...
>>
>>138780052
PROtv is apparently owned by Central European Media Enterprises which in turn is owned by Time Warner. All owned and run by New York jews. They broadcast in eastern and central europe.
>>
>>138779508
Well that way it might happen. However that's a lot of ifs. I doubt they would get the same welfare as they do in Sweden, I can't imagine the EU ever being able to support all that. A collapse of the EU is much, much more likely.
And even Sweden is already having a hard time with it, from what I've read you can barely afford to pay your cops anymore. The welfare state will collapse before anything so far fetched happens.

>>138779834
The way he puts it, they wouldn't work. They'd just live on welfare and leech forever. We would get jobs *teaching* them whatever our globalist dictators tell us to.
>>
>>138769555
De CE ai ales sa stai in UK?
>>
>>138781746
nu pentru mult time. Mai am ceva treaba aici
>>
>>138782128
>nu pentru mult time.

stai calm, aici o sa fie si mai rau cat de curand
>>
>>138783523
How so?
>>
>>138783523
ce se mai aude in tara? Este crestere economica sau este o bula?

http://m.cotidianul.ro/vine-criza-stapanul-strain-si-vatafii-interni-pregatesc-urgia-asupra-romanilor-305723/
>>
>>138783776
>crestere economica

e o pula, e pe hartie doar :D
>>
>>138766884
>>138771982
Dunno but everyone young who was in the west at least with those I talked to in Transylvania are against immigrants, slightly pro trump,but give a shit about voting because there is no party to vote in the first place, since they are all in on it or controlled opposition by someone, and PRM never got back on its feet and with the death of CVT never will.

Lots of people, considering the lack of voter presence, are so disengaged form the political system that they instinctually realize they do not control it.

And half of the in land employed high pay youth work for multinationals so pissing off the EU is unlikely, unless the people who worked in the west not travelled, do a major red pill campaign.
>>
>>138783776
>Crestere economica
>cu PSD-ul la putere
Situatia e cam fututa. Singurul lucru bun e ca in disperarea lor de a face rost de bani au reparat cateva abuzuri din sistem, cum ar fi cazurile unde unele persoane aveau pensie mai mare decat salariu.
>>
>>138785086
PRM lost any chance to ever get support when CVT endorsed Ponta. That basically made most of their already small voter base to abandon them.
I can't even fucking understand why he didn't just shut up back then.
Unless we have a new right wing party that gets popular, our only option is PNL because they are spineless whores that will change their position on everything as long as it will keep them in power. The only reason they are pro EU is because the majority of people are pro EU.
USR are a bunch of traitorous cucks that have no experience and got manipulated by that whore Turcan of all fucking people and PSD is PSD.

We are truly fucked for the foreseeable future. At least our kraut president is trying to get cozy with Trump and Poland and isn't Merkel's complete bitch.
>>
>>138785086
>Dunno but everyone young who was in the west at least with those I talked to in Transylvania are against immigrants, slightly pro trump,but give a shit about voting because there is no party to vote in the first place, since they are all in on it or controlled opposition by someone
Very accurate assessment.

>>138786577
So basically it's the same shit, things keep getting slightly better on paper but not only marginally worse in real life. No change whatsoever, you made it seem like shit was going to hit the fan very soon.
>>
>>138773874
is anyone still surprised that there's no such thing as italians under the italian flag?
>>
>>138786577
But he swallowed the migrant quota just like Traian swallowed austerity measures after denying that shit all the time. So not much confidence.

>>138785618
But yeah the Ponta move was fucking bad. Especially considering who he lost to when he had the chance at presidency. But he had a shock last year and died of a attack, so not even a serious attempt will be made by a quality demagogue.

Fuck. Penele in the wind leading the continual yard sale of the country depending on how the wind blows. That pretty much means that even for best case scenario Romania gets turned into a battlefield, since so many conflicting ingresses will have been aided unopposed to entrench themselves.
>>
>>138766824
Hey senpai can I get a source on those statements?
Are those 2 really part of the tribe?
>>
>>138787867
>But he swallowed the migrant quota
He really didn't have a choice. We are in a very shitty position and don't have that much influence.
Remember, at first he held a press conference about how we will not accept the quotas, then got called to Brussels and after coming back he changed his tune.

At least he's been growing a spine and actually went against Merkel with her obsession of cutting ties with the US and hasn't backed down. And in return the US is shitting on PSD.
He's not perfect but out of all other alternatives I'd rather have him than anyone else.
>>
>>138763753
its a mix of two things
1. is that most tv networks here are owned by old rich foreign jews indirectly ( especially pro tv ) so naturally they're trying to bash trump cuz the media hates him all around the world
2. it's mostly clickbait, they know younger people hate trump ( cuz of internet anti-propaganda and incidentally, consumption of foreign media ) and that older people dont give a shit but would watch anything that seems outrageous so they say crazy shit that agrees with people in order for them to get more viewers and in turn, more money
>>
>>138771218
>>138766240
except russia is a threat, look into kgb tactics of subduing a country. they have agents left from the communist era in all the institutions, and their kids work either towards the same goal or to make money as corrupt faggots. russia is a bigger threat than we are led to believe here on /pol/ because they have good propaganda and because they first destroy their opponents using the intelligence community to collapse the vital systems in a given country, and then they attack militarily
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.