[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Behavioral_sink

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: end-world-prediction.jpg (205KB, 1308x802px) Image search: [Google]
end-world-prediction.jpg
205KB, 1308x802px
This is the END?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink
>>
>>138761922
Well, canibalism has yet to become trendy, so I guess wi still have time.
>>
>>138761922
It is the decline of empire.
Humans aren't (yet) as crowded as these mice were, there are still millions of bare acres where you can be quite alone.
>>
>>138761922
>This is the END?
No, the earth isn't a cage and humans are smarter then rats and mice. Even if we reach that level some of us will still figure shit out and have kids before humanity is wiped out.

But billions might die.
>>
>>138763077
>here are still millions of bare acres where you can be quite alone
Not every country has such luxury. Not anymore.
>>
>>138761922
>a pathological withdrawal from which individuals would emerge to eat, drink and move about only when other members of the community were asleep.
>>
2011 the world hit a population of 7 billion people. 6 years later it's estimated that the world population is at 7.5 billion.

We don't have a problem, but when we start to see some problems it's sure as fuck going to be too late.
>>
>>138764188
Mass Sterilization of brown people and chinks when? It is literally the only way. Their uncontrolled breeding and aggressive "economic migration" read: welfare seeking invasion, are literally going to destroy western civilization.

Acts of aggression justify self defense. Their weapons are not military arms this time but simply unchecked population growth. They are waging war with their crotch spawn and if we do not defend ourselves we're fucked.
>>
>>138764188
Don't worry mate, most people don't have a weeks worth of food stores and when the food shortage hits 90% will be dead before the next harvest.
>>
>>138764188
https://www.hooktube.com/eA5BM7CE5-8

Here's interesting TED Talk about overpopulation
>>
>>138763570

that's me
>>
>>138765029
I'd rather not watch an hour long TedTalk.
>>
>>138763077
The mice were forced into those conditions, humans do it willingly.
>>
>>138765252
>I'd rather not watch an hour long TedTalk.
Watch it at 1.5 or 2x the speed duh. You get used to it after 2 minutes and after that 1x speed sounds like slowmo.
>>
>>138765448
Are you retarded? You don't speed up videos to watch them faster, you do that during foreign films at 1.75x.
>>
>>138765252
Watch last 18-20 minutes, you can skip watching niggers,
>>
>>138765543
>Are you retarded? You don't speed up videos to watch them faster
Why not? Is your brain to slow to catch all the info?

Start with 1.25x, that's ezmode and you still save a lot of time.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.