[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BE VERY AFRAID /POL/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 26

File: chrome_2017-08-23_15-09-38.png (605KB, 625x983px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-08-23_15-09-38.png
605KB, 625x983px
....best prepare your anguses!
>>
File: 1party.jpg (1MB, 1834x1366px) Image search: [Google]
1party.jpg
1MB, 1834x1366px
OP is a fag
>>
>>138761378
I hate Arpio he was my sheriff for many years and should be in jail but that being said they charged him under the wrong statute.
>>
>>138761753
CHI
>>
>>138761701
your mum would disagree xDDD
>>
>>138761378
Obama let a traitor who gave out US intelligence go free. Pretty sure the Sheriff can be pardoned just fine
>>
>>138761378
>The constitution says the president can pardon anyone for any reason.
>doing what the constitution says Is contempt for the constitution
KYS in all fields
>>
File: IMG_1354.jpg (49KB, 512x341px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1354.jpg
49KB, 512x341px
Obama signing 23 executive orders on gun control with "sandy hook" kids as props
>>
>>138761378
the President is allowed to pardon, this is in the constitution, what the fuck are they on about?
>>
File: pardoneme.jpg (106KB, 696x354px) Image search: [Google]
pardoneme.jpg
106KB, 696x354px
>>
>>138761378
Yeah he technically broke the law, but what was Sheriff Joe's intent?
>>
>>138762551
>mfw it is not a fake, fookin hell!
>>
>>138762575
the law is the problem.. just becxaseu soemthing is law doesn't mean its right.. even the left will agree the law depriving blacks and women of the right to vote was as law worthy of enforcement..

laws can be bad and get changed..like Obongocare.
>>
>>138761378
nice try faggot. bill Clinton pardoned his brother who was in prison for cocaine trafficking. there is precedent for essentially every kind of pardon. keep spreading this though... the BTFO will be epic
>>
>>138762076
dont forget about the puerto rican terrorist
>>
>>138762575

It's how Clinton got away with it, it's only fair we apply it equally :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 6256x3240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 6256x3240px
>>138761701
It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>https://youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
>>
>>138762449
>>138762371
>>138762119

>>138762886
seems like you are already pissing your pants la
>>
File: IMG_9674.jpg (43KB, 493x476px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9674.jpg
43KB, 493x476px
>>138762551
B-b-bbbbuutt. DRRRUUUUMMMPPPPFFF!!!!
>>
>>138761378
>Feldman
>>
>>138761378
>(((Noah Feldman)))
>IMPEACH TRUMP

Checks out
>>
>>138763043
>took 19 posts for dis

/pol/ is getting weak
>>
>Arpaio set up a "Tent City" in 1993 as an extension of the Maricopa County Jail for convicted and sentenced prisoners.[40][41] Arpaio has described Tent City as a concentration camp.[42][43]

>On July 2, 2011, when the temperature in Phoenix hit 118 °F (48 °C), Arpaio measured the temperature inside Tent City tents at 145 °F (63 °C). Some inmates complained that fans near their beds were not working, and that their shoes were melting from the heat.[45] During the summer of 2003, when outside temperatures exceeded 110 °F (43 °C), Arpaio said to complaining inmates, "It's 120 degrees in Iraq and the soldiers are living in tents and they didn't commit any crimes, so shut your mouths!"

Holy shit this guy
>>
>>138762886
And Bill Clinton pardoned Marc fucking Rich on his last day in office
>>
>>138761378
>(((((((((((((FELDMAN))))))))))))))
>>
>>138763149
He literally set up his own concentration camp for niggers, /ourguy/ forever.
>>
I had no idea he needed a pardon

for what?
>>
>>138763494
read the op ffs
>>
>>138761378
That's why you do it on your last day as president. Check out how many criminals Bill Clinton pardoned in his last week.
>>
>>138763494
he was convicted of racial profiling.. some federal law that says you can't stop people based on their race .

So Arpaio sees some chulo with gang tats and a bulge in his belt and stops him and finds he's wanted or illegal etc ... The Feds then accuse him of using race to target people.
>>
(((Feldman))) in charge of contempt for the Constitution. Checks out.
>>
>>138763494
Obama is a racist
>>
>>138761378
>Feldman
>>
>>138761701
>mind shock
You can't organize anything here because the (((mods))) shut it down anyway. That's what otherchan is for.
>>
>>138762575
What law did he break? To my knowledge he disoveyed a federal judge's illegal order.
>>
>noah feldman
OY VAY YOU STUPID GOY,DONT YOU KNOW YOU CAN ONLY PARDON MURDERESS NIGGERS?
>>
>>138761378
>opinion
>>
>>138764864
>Stop suspecting illegals and drug dealers based on their looks!
>No
>Gets sentenced
>>
>>138761378
Isn't the presidential pardon a power assigned by the constitution? So telling Trump he can't exercise this power is itself contempt for the constitution
>>
>>138762575
>Yeah he technically broke the law
No he didn't. A leftist activist judge charged him with violating imaginary law.

When there's a high rate of illegal entry from a neighboring country, it's not "racial discrimination" to look harder at people who appear to have recently come from that country.

The judiciary has been alarmingly infiltrated with people who do not rule based on the law, but based on what will advance their politics. Pardoning their targets is a start, while we wait for the opportunity to put a solid majority of honest justices on SCOTUS. Once SCOTUS will consistently support the actual law, the dishonesty and abuse of position of a large number of federal judges can be recognized and they can be removed from their positions.
>>
Actually... pardons are completely legal
>>
CONTEMPT for obama "justice"!!!
>>
what happened to law and order? now we're pardoning criminals? disgusting, trump is soft on crime
>>
>>138765156
>To see why pardoning Arpaio would be so exceptional -- and so bad -- you have to start with the sheriff’s crime. Arpaio wasn’t convicted by a jury after a trial for violating some specific federal statute. Rather, he was convicted by a federal judge on the rather unusual charge of criminal contempt of court.

QuickTake
Trump Could Shatter Norms by Pardoning Arpaio

Specifically, Arpaio was convicted this July by Judge Susan Bolton of willfully and intentionally violating an order issued to him in 2011 by a different federal judge, G. Murray Snow.

The order arose out of a civil suit against Arpaio brought by the American Civil Liberties Union, accusing him of violating the law by detaining undocumented immigrants simply for lacking legal status.
>>
>>138761378
Trump could pardon a childrapist pedophile, it would still be legal, if not bad PR for reelection (and an awkward thanksgiving)
>>
>>138765079
so Title VI of the 1964 Civil Rights Act doesn't exist?
>>
>>138761753
Fuck off Hernando. I wish my hometown had a sheriff that would deal with the niggers there the way Joe dealt with illegal spics.
>>
>>138761378
Section 2
1: The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States; he may require the Opinion, in writing, of the principal Officer in each of the executive Departments, upon any Subject relating to the Duties of their respective Offices,and he shall have Power to grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offences against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment.

>and he shall have Power to grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offences against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment.
really fires up those neurons
>>
>>138765327

And this makes it especially bad how?
>>
>>138761378
>Judge makes a shitty ruling
>Implying you should respect some fag in black robes
>>
>>138765632
>>138765520

>From this analysis it follows directly that pardoning Arpaio would be a wrongful act under the Constitution. There would be no immediate constitutional crisis because, legally speaking, Trump has the power to issue the pardon.

But the pardon would trigger a different sort of crisis: a crisis in enforcement of the rule of law.

The Constitution isn’t perfect. It offers only one remedy for a president who abuses the pardon power to break the system itself. That remedy is impeachment.
>>
So are we expecting a chimp out when he gets pardoned?
>>
>>138765327
>violating the law by detaining undocumented immigrants simply for lacking legal status
>violating the law
>simply for lacking legal status
>simply lacking
>>
>>138763149
Dry heat isn't bad. 140F dry is better than 90F and humid.
>>
>>138765728
>But the pardon would trigger a different sort of crisis: a crisis in enforcement of the rule of law.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>138765849
you betcha
>>
What you mean like when the left literally butt raped the constitution?

You mean like That?

>The illegitimacy of using ‘made-up tests’ to ‘displace longstanding national traditions as the primary determinant of what the Constitution means’ has long been apparent. . . The Constitution does not prescribe tiers of scrutiny. The three basic tiers— ‘rational basis,’ intermediate, and strict scrutiny—’are no more scientific than their names suggest, and a further element of randomness is added by the fact that it is largely up to us which test will be applied in each case.’. . . But the problem now goes beyond that. If our recent cases illustrate anything, it is how easily the Court tinkers with levels of scrutiny to achieve its desired result.

>Today’s decision will prompt some to claim victory, just as it will stiffen opponents’ will to object. But the entire Nation has lost something essential. The majority’s embrace of a jurisprudence of rights-specific exceptions and balancing tests is ‘a regrettable concession of defeat—an acknowledgement that we have passed the point where ‘law,’ properly speaking, has any further application

We have no law.
>>
>>138765728
>But the pardon would trigger a different sort of crisis: a crisis in enforcement of the rule of law.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ARE YOU FOR FUCKING REAL YOU FAGGOT
>>
File: 1480261241102.png (166KB, 355x292px) Image search: [Google]
1480261241102.png
166KB, 355x292px
>>138765728
>lefties
>rule of law
>>
>>138765382
>Title VI of the 1964 Civil Rights Act
Doesn't apply to taking into account physical appearances and cultural behaviors which legitimately relate to suspicion of a crime.

For instance, if there's been a robbery, and the victim describes the robber as "black, with a Jamaican accent" then it's perfectly legitimate to take those traits into account when looking for suspects.

Arpaio's convicted with contempt of court for violating a court order to stop noticing when people look like they've recently come from Mexico, in an area swarming with illegal aliens from Mexico. The court order was a blatantly illegal abuse of position for political purposes.
>>
>>138766203

those are some valid arguments indeed.

NOT

and you are such a pretender, you silly leaf >>138766203
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 316x395px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 316x395px
>>138766062
Awesome
>>
>>138761378
Is the writer basically saying Trump can't pardon him because he's a criminal? Uhhhhh, wtf does this guy think a pardon is? Bradley Manning was a way worse criminal than Arpaio, and he was pardoned.
>>
>>138761701
>Double Agent
Nobody cares about flags except to insult each other. They never add legitimacy to posts since every country has a reason to get shit on.

>Representation Lost
Pointing out the jews control over Trump only pushes us farther to the right. Echoing what we already know isn't really a shill tactic.

>Changing The Narrative
Your arguments are indefensible and we screencap them. Communist faggots can't win on a forum with actual free speech.

>Mind Shock
We are agents of chaos. There are effective places for organization online. This place is an ocean of piss so continue to piss away.

>Impeachment
This isn't a strategy for anything. This is delusion that gets sadder every time it is posted by someone who genuinely believes it.

>Dissociation
We know about t_d. He's our mentally challenged friend and we accept him for who he is. Why is Antifa such ineffective bigots?

If this is a genuine graphic it's really sad how poor and ineffective it is. Communist faggots really are removed from reality if they think any of these tactics are going to work here.
>>
>>138765728
The President's pardon power is a check on the judicial branch.
The president has absolute power on the power of pardoning, and he uses it to protect people's civil liberties.
The judge in this case refused to give Sheriff Joe a formal Jury trial, which violates his 6th amendment rights.
The judge's decision would have been straight appealed for such an act.
>>
>>138766396
>It's okay to use the IRS to target political opponents
>It's okay Hillary broke the law because she didn't mean to
>It's okay for far a left judge to charge Arpaio with contempt of court even though he didn't do anything then railroad him by denying a jury trial
>but using perfectly legal constitutional authority to pardon him? THATS TOO FAR
>>
>>138761378
but the constitution gives the president pardoning power

look at how clinton pardoned those drug dealers and fraudsters
>>
>>138765728
>it would be against the constitution
>except the constitution permits him to do this
Nice doublethink, libtard.
>>
>>138765382
The Civil Rights Act was a mistake.
>>
>>138766324
but the area is also swarming with legal Latino residents and people who legally entered from mexico, how can one ascertain legal status by appearance when people of the exact same appearance can be either legal or illegal?
>>
File: DSC_0922-001.jpg (123KB, 800x507px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0922-001.jpg
123KB, 800x507px
he'd probably refer to himself as a Black British person and live there for like two amazing actors in a magazine like teen vogue is the thing that came out before he embarrassed himself (more) is the perfect time for Islam to do with abuse allegations.

I'm in the exact same thing with your code? And free for the immediate building blocks, etc. But I think its a great recipe for a good portion of computing history. Sorry, but if you prefer to focus on understanding how to optimize it better, or at least much worse than O(log(N)). It's all really elegant when you sit down and map it out, but it isn't everywhere (e.g., base FreeBSD). Especially since the title encouraged me to not hire when I need to write directly to it.

Don't say anything, just walk up and braked in the mid-90s because his guests were massive. It has a very lucrative career out of my more enduring questions about this type of TV.

For a long time to process your decision, but it sounds like you're doing what you need to, to convey the tone she tells me "you're boring." My mother doesn't love me, and when I called her out for coffee or something and having her pay them.
>>
>>138766844
agreed, still doesn't mean you get to violate the law as you see fit
LAW AND ORDER
>>
The biggest issue for them is they lack the freedom of speech in Turkey but a Turk who lived in urban centers assimilated within Syrian society. No, nobody believes or claims that Syria is a cradle for the Western civilization and hence white people.
I sound messed up but didnt admit it, so I choose to suffer rather than make them suffer. After the "how do I do something different?" question, but I really honestly do believe in happiness and that it was made for - not for people to justify their bad choices.
I think it would be a good lucid dreamer (something I'm not) can manage to bring your eyes to get into a lucid state. > Is it possible to do it in a set location and try to lucid dream. They even calculated the rough size of the universe to make it rotate the other way around.
Congrats on not knowing he already said even scientists use the men's room. There are like, two decent looking super soakers and everything positive or not the only thing I know they're lying to my degree but we still make me feel all the POS who take the bus, especially if the characters were expressive, but non taking wall-e style. Probably the one before mine, and the previous sentence too seriously.".
>>
>>138763017
IMPEEEEEEECH ZUNLAD GRUUUUMBBBBBBBBFFFF!
>>
If Obama can pardon a terrorist who admitted he was guilty of every charge placed on him and even refused to denounce his own actions in exchange for a pardon by bill Clinton, Trump can pardon whoever the fuck he wants
>>
>>138765327
I still don't get why he was convicted
>>
>>138766951
The constitution is a living document.

It can apply however I want to interpret it.
>>
>>138767107
was found guilty of violating civil rights act
continued to violate the act
that's contempt
>>
Just like Marvel movies are a fantasy that men have that women do not hate them for being women. Do you think that would go to the police about the babysitter, but it was back to the first camp. I'm generally anti gender segregation, so I don't trust you you must be latino or something.
Hell, I'd take it to the victim. Meh, I've had my first experience when i was experiencing a lot of energy when we are near or within the thresholds of sleep. I dont have any photos or footage about it but this sounds like it is stuck behind the wardrobe..

There is plenty of room for a more casual treatment that could be checked quickly. Durham's lovely, I had a taste of this power. Since there are only 4 forces and half of them are charging around using the real numbers.
A Clinton presidency wouldnt have been any different than a large group of people disagreeing passionately and cannot be a Sraffian and a Neo-classical economist. >Addendum: Could also easily be a repeat of the last century into modern times.
>>
>>138767107
He was getting rid of illegal aliens.
>>
>>138767214
What act? Still don't get specifically what he did
>>
>>138765226
>(you)
>>
>>138767132
judges, judges have to make that call boy-o
>>
>>138767214
>Illegal aliens have citizenship rights.

You people need to be gassed.
>>
>>138761378
plz plz plz plz
>>
File: gadsden flag for the children.png (22KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
gadsden flag for the children.png
22KB, 800x533px
>>138762371
This was just so disgusting.

How can anyone look at this and see anything good is beyond me. It's just blatant propaganda and tyranny disguised as virtue signaling.

God knows where those kids even are today.
Obama fucked this country so fucking bad, he's probably the worst thing to happen to America since Vietnam.
>>
>>138767107
A bleeding heart judge was dismayed that the Sheriff was detaining people JUST because they had no right to actually be in the country. What a monster.
>>
>>138767215
>outsource shilling to clumsy artificial intelligence
this is why your jobs will remain safe
>>
>>138767312
violated Title VI of the 1964 Civil Rights Act by making stops based on race
>>
>>138767372
>>138767301
I don't get it, how is that criminal
>>
>>138767215
Jesus. Get reprogrammed.
>>
>>138761378
He will pardon Arapio.
>>
>>138762371

>black guy standing next to the white girl

EVERY TIME
>>
>>138762995
>la
malaysian mike you ah beng faggot, show your flag
>>
>>138767486

If it's illegal, the constitution really is a suicide pact.
>>
>>138762830
Average whites don't have a right not to integrate, anon. Make all the excuses you want but that is why so many are turning to white nationalism.

Painful, isn't it? When you keep trying to Jew your way out of a situation but your tricks stopped working for some reason. No wonder Jews hate free speech.
>>
>>138767484
Well an illegal alien on the Southern Border wouldn't be a blonde blue eyed guy
>>
>>138767312
He targeted brown people when brown people broke the law, like looking at blacks when everyone at the Chickenmelon in the mall is raped and murdered and all the food is gone. That's supposed to be illegal now, since prosecuting non-whites for their crimes is racism.

It's like you don't even current year.
>>
>>138767336
he wasn't just stopping illegals, even if he did all people in the US are governed by the constitution, theres a reason the constitution doesn't mention the word citizen when its enshrining rights
>>
File: 1501933097301.png (606KB, 774x809px) Image search: [Google]
1501933097301.png
606KB, 774x809px
>>138767215
>anon filibusters on a finngolian lake enthusiasts forum
>>
>>138767521
>trained gorilla dressed in a suit being made to do important-looking things like sign documents
don't the organizers realize how racist this looks?
>>
>>138767605
correct but there are also legal aliens and legal citizens who are brown
>>
File: 1503007889330.jpg (665KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1503007889330.jpg
665KB, 2048x1536px
>>138761951
HOLY SHIT, who the fuck uses your mom jokes? on /pol/ this is such a blatant brigade by the ANTIFA FACISTS that I can only assume the smart ones are leaving. Leaving only these ignorant Racists behind. In reality its not all bad, at least now all the scum of the earth will be confined to Antifa and other Racial groups and will be much easier to take care of. I'm sure ill meet you soon my friend, I hope you break easily.
>>
File: 1341619539905.jpg (104KB, 613x533px) Image search: [Google]
1341619539905.jpg
104KB, 613x533px
>>138765327
>accusing him of violating the law by detaining undocumented immigrants simply for lacking legal status.

Are we really not allowed to imprison criminals now?
>>
>>138767809
Not for long.
>>
>>138767700

Gassed.
>>
>>138763149
Fucking based. We need more men like him.
>>
File: 1471219526101.png (2MB, 1399x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1471219526101.png
2MB, 1399x2000px
>>138765728
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_granted_executive_clemency_by_Barack_Obama
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_pardoned_by_Bill_Clinton
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_pardon_controversy

But when the democrats do it it's just fine!
Fuck you you stupid piece of shit.
>>
>>138767809

Gassed.
>>
>>138767809
only because of the 1965 Immigration Act which will be struck down you filthy taco nigger
>>
So if you are going to be populating it? Thank you for the rest of society just because you try to improve the larger homes on larger lots.[Bryce Harper ejected after the game hard, especially when your team and the frequency at which he performed generally means that without any serious arm injuries.
>>
>>138766873
logic? gtfo you non-racist
>>
love me some /pol/ crapping their pants out action !!
>>
>>138767980
ok great, I agree it should be, but that doesn't mean that Joe wasn't violating the laws as they stand
LAW AND ORDER
>>
Op is a stupid fag.
>>
Joe was following the law, the judge wasn't.
Constitution and United States Code was on his side.

Judge went rogue, and should be removed.
>>
>>138768047
Well for one, if I see a nice patio family walking along the sidewalk to go to a restaurant I would be correct to assume that they are most likely legal.

On the same hand, if I see a group of 20 poorly dressed spiks loitering outside of home depot smelling liked shit and churros not speaking any English and being shady as fuck. Id be safe to assume some if not all will be illegal. Its called being a realist and not a brainwashed ignoramus like you.
>>
>>138768137
There's no need to follow the rules when the enemy doesn't. I'm not going to condemn someone on my side, someone who works in my interest without following the law, when my enemies openly champion their own lawbreakers.
>>
File: 1485509530878.png (10KB, 489x423px) Image search: [Google]
1485509530878.png
10KB, 489x423px
>>138761378
That's my secret, Anon, I'm always afraid.
>>
File: 1000hoursinpaint.jpg (32KB, 640x454px) Image search: [Google]
1000hoursinpaint.jpg
32KB, 640x454px
>>138768197
>>
>>138768360
but that's not what joe was doing, he was stopping the nice Hispanic family in addition to the ones who you could reasonably articulate a suspicion about
>>
>>138768627
shucks, i was just playing son. never be afraid of ANYTHING!

*i do want the Trumpster out, even though i voted for him
>>
>>138761951
>>138762818
>>138762995
>>138763140
>>138763716
>>138765327
>>138765728
>>138766062
>>138766396
>>138768091

>All the same guy
>Summer fag doesn't know how the 4chan
>everyone else still falling for this faggots bait

You know that RP is against the rules right?
>>
>>138768809
oooooooooooo i am so foookin scared now!

hihihihihi the nerve of this faggot!
>>
>>138761378

>Exercise sole constitutional executive prerogative to pardon
>Jew kikes call it disrespectful to the Constitution
>Disrespectful to kike controlled courts

Do it Jews. Open the door for Trump to makes your kike legal system enclave the next target.
>>
>>138768809
>mass replying
Kys spook
>>
>>138761378
>pardoning people is now an impeachable offense

lol

so why wasn't obama impeached when he pardoned all those poor disaffected youths who went through the court system and were punished legally?
>>
>>138768360
"A group of Latinos who were photographed sitting in a car, neatly dressed, were described in the police report as appearing "dirty," the ostensible rationale for the pull-over. Testifying on the stand on July 24th in a federal trial over his department's blatant record of racial profiling, Arpaio himself acknowledged that he once called the crackdown a "pure program to go after the illegals and not the crime first."

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/the-long-lawless-ride-of-sheriff-joe-arpaio-20120802
>>
>>138769003
After you coon.
>>
>>138769167

> Rollingstone

Yes, and Jackie was raped on broken glass right?
>>
>>138768955
Hello Shareblue. Did you get your $00.15 per post? I am sure seeing how you are so new to this board, you must still have your mother pack your lunches huh?
>>
>>138769093
How about when on his watch he let the Feds run guns to Mexico from Phoenix, that was nice.
>>
>>138761378
Such a piece of shit article that makes my blood boil.

huge double standard: Check
Covering for Obama tyranny: Check
Written by total Faggot Journalist: Check
>>
>>138766873
>how can one ascertain legal status by appearance
You don't, dumbass. But it's perfectly fine to look harder at people who match the description of criminals.

Many innocent people have been lawfully detained and questioned for looking like someone who has committed a crime. It happens practically every time a serious crime is committed and there's an urgent effort to find and capture the criminal while the trail is hot. Talking to the police when they have a reasonable concern about who you might be and what you might have done is one of the basic duties of a citizen, resident, or legal alien. You have a right not to self-incriminate, and you can't be *convicted* for exercising it, but you can be *arrested* and warrants granted for search of your home etc., if your refusal to speak or otherwise cooperate in combination with other factors makes the police reasonably suspicious that you've committed a crime.

If your area has many illegal aliens from Mexico, it makes absolute sense to take every reasonable opportunity to check the legal status of anyone who appears to have come recently from Mexico, just as it makes sense to stop and question anyone who matches the appearance of a recent robber. Those who have this appearance but are in the US legally and want to minimize their inconvenience should expend the trivial effort it takes to be able to prove their legal status quickly and easily whenever it is questioned.
>>
>>138769328

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/features/a-rape-on-campus-what-went-wrong-20150405
>>
>>138769656

>But it's perfectly fine to look harder at people who match the description of criminals
>brown
>>
"contempt of court" is a bullshit charge that violates the constitution's protection against "cruel and unusual" punishment, and avoids due process.

A judge can charge ANYONE with contempt for ANY reason, and hold them INDEFINITELY.

In theory, the prisoner can free themselves at any time, since they only have to stop doing whatever thing they were jailed for, but there is NO protection or means of appealing Contempt charges where the judge's reasoning is flawed.

There was a case where one guy was jailed for 14 YEARS because he lost all his money in a poor business transaction and his gold digger wife called him a liar and the judge just put the fucker in jail for FOURTEEN YEARS.

The money never showed up, and the man was diagnosed with Lymphoma before they finally freed him because.

To this day, the man is still dirt poor and lives on Social Security, and he's almost 80.
>>
>>138765327
>accusing him of violating the law by detaining undocumented immigrants simply for lacking legal status
Holy fucking shit. Burgerland is more fucked than i could imagine.
>>
>>138769740
Yes, the physical description of 99% of illegal immigrants in Arizona is a valid criteria for potential questioning.
>>
>>138761378
>>138761753
>>138762371
>Trump did something
>Let's file for impeachment!

>>138762449
>>138762119
This.

>>138762575
Hehehehe, you cheeky cunt. Nice one.
>>
>>138761378
They better let him out. Kangaroo court bullshit has gone too far.
>>
>>138769656
on your first point you cant say in general a certain crime is committed by this race therefore stop people of this race, you could say a bunch of black guys robbed this store and then stop a bunch of black guys but you cant say black people tend to rob stores therefore stop black people, at least not under Title VI of the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

This then gets at your second point, is racial profiling logical? yes 100%, they should stop and investigate every latino in this country but the law doesn't allow for that, good idea or not
>>
I think that indicting any cop for racial profiling is completely nonsensical in a country where you can be pulled over for any reason and end up arrested for drugs because the cop thought he smelled marijuana in the car.
>>
>>138770022
not when it also describes legal residents, actually even people here illegally are afforded essentially the same constitutional rights, I'm not saying it was a good idea, I'm just saying that's the way it is
>>
>>138761378
>ctrl +f archive
>0 hits
OP is a faggot
>>
>>138770541
>>138770320
wtf did i say.
logic? gtfo you non-racist
>>
>>138770389
you need reasonable articulable suspicion to initiate a stop and then probable cause to arrest, you are wrong and dumb
>>
>>138761701
this is retarded both as an actual antifa operation as well as an alt-right false flag psyops
>>
>>138769740
When you're in an area where 10+% of brown people are illegal aliens, you bet your ass that being brown is reasonable suspicion to scrutinize someone for possibly being an illegal alien.

Can you imagine cops having 10% suspicion that somebody was a murderer, and that not being enough to stop them and talk to them? It would be gross dereliction of duty to ignore a suspicion that high.

Before you say some dumb shit like, "Wow! You're saying that brown people should just be stopped all the time, over and over for their whole lives for being brown?!", consider that if the corrupt judiciary and Democrat-controlled state and local governments stopped interfering with police taking these basic measures, the police would very quickly remove the vast majority of illegal aliens and then it would no longer be justifiable to stop people who look Mexican.

The situation can only persist as long as officials abuse their positions to prevent the removal of a large population of illegal aliens.
>>
>>138770907
but that leaves the other 90% who are now subject to unreasonable search and seizure, in fact even the illegals have those same rights, the things you are saying are true and should be done but they are not legal
>>
>>138763149
What people always forget is that Tent City was VOLUNTARY.
Inmates could suffer the heat and elements in exchange for not being in a cell. It was a choice for prisoners guilty of minor offenses.
>>
>>138771155
its not worth it man... the autism is strong in this one.

>at white campus
>hear over radio white teen seen selling drugs
>literally beat the shit out and arrest every white teen, because one of them is the perp.
>>
>>138770789

>they were speeding
>their tail light was out
>their driving was erratic

followed by

>I thought I smelled marijuana so I initiated a search of the vehicle. There was marijuana so I arrested the suspect
>I thought I smelled marijuana so I initiated a search of the vehicle. There was no marijuana but suspect was confrontational so I had to arrest the suspect
>I thought I smelled marijuana so I initiated a search of the car. No marijuana was found but suspect had an unregistered firearm in the car. Detained suspect for questioning

The point is any system which allows an officer of the law to initiate a search based on a smell should not simultaneously look with disdain upon an officer who asks for identification based on looks.
>>
File: 1479886192924.png (93KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1479886192924.png
93KB, 300x225px
>>138761378
Oh boy I wonder what group is behind this messaging and these articles?
>>
>>138761378
>The Constitution isn’t perfect. It offers only one remedy for a president who abuses the pardon power to break the system itself. That remedy is impeachment.
i call BS. there is another recourse: to not re-elect that president after 4 years time.
>>
File: 113529.jpg (102KB, 700x476px) Image search: [Google]
113529.jpg
102KB, 700x476px
>>138771332
>selling drugs is the same as taking everyone elses money and not putting any back in
no. the drug dealer actually gives back in the form of drugs
>>
>>138763149
can we get him to round them up and do this anons?
>>
>>138770789
I'm actually in law school and its funny to see you typing off shit trying to sound like you know what you are talking about. He did nothing wrong, and just because you wanted him to and are trying to craft a narrative to fit your accusations it still doesn't make what he did illegal. The judge overreached in his initial sentencing of Joe and breached the constitution, hopefully his appeal goes through. If not it doesn't matter anyways because he will be pardoned.
>>
>>138771500
meme-spouting that
>the jews are behind this
whenever something happens you don't like is dumb. like... really, really dumb. and merely inferring that they are doesn't make it any better.
>>
File: 1412005250669.jpg (36KB, 356x480px) Image search: [Google]
1412005250669.jpg
36KB, 356x480px
>>138766873
Ok so they are legal.

Officer- "Good afternoon. Do you know why I pulled you over?

Person- "not sure officer"

Officer- well I pulled you over because your brake light is out.

Person- I don't think my light is out.

Officer- Well your right side brake light is out. License, registration, proof of insurance please.

Person- I'm pretty sure it's not but here you go.

Officer- Ok, everything checks out, get that fixed. I'm giving you are warning. Have a great day.

VS

Officer- Good afternoon. Do you know why I pulled you over?

Person- no habla English ( I don't speak English)

Officer-Sabes por que te hice pasar (know why I stopped you?)

Person- No

Officer- Bueno, yo te jalé porque tu luz de freno está apagada. Licencia, registro, prueba de seguro por favor. (I stopped you because your brake light is out. License, reg, proof of insurance please)

Person- no tiene. (I don't have it)

Officer- porque no? (Why no)

Person- Se me olvidó a mi casa (forgot it at my house)

Officer-Cual es tu nombre, espera un segundo (what's your name, wait one second)

At this point you are telling me the officer doesn't have the right to ask for proof of citizenship, especially when the given name didn't come back? This is what he was doing, and this is what the federal judge said he couldn't legally do. If it were a normal person driving around without any documentation (license, reg, insurance) they'd impound your car and probably arrest you until they found out who you were, especially if you gave a fake name. They were ordered to not arrest them and just let them go by a federal judge thereby giving illegals more rights in this country than legal citizens. After being suspected of a crime, a citizen is required to show id or face being arrested. Apparently illegals are above this law.
>>
File: signal-2017-04-03-224156.gif (1MB, 460x247px) Image search: [Google]
signal-2017-04-03-224156.gif
1MB, 460x247px
>>138766926
>>
File: 1501961872697.png (649KB, 813x679px) Image search: [Google]
1501961872697.png
649KB, 813x679px
>>138761701
Neat
>>
>>138770320
>you could say a bunch of black guys robbed this store and then stop a bunch of black guys but you cant say black people tend to rob stores therefore stop black people
The case of the presence of a large number of illegal aliens from a particular country is like the first case, not the second.

You're confusing the latter case with a scenario where two or more stores have been robbed by bunches of black guys, and implying that therefore stopping bunches of black guys is illegitimate because they'd be under suspicion of more than one particular crime, as if that's equivalent to stopping black guys now and forever based on a higher rate of committing robbery. It's not.

When there's a known, substantial population of illegal aliens from a particular country, it is known that crimes have been committed by people from that country. It's practical to investigate whether those particular crimes have been committed in individual cases, since citizens, legal residents, and legal aliens will be able to easily prove the legality of their presence. Therefore, it is reasonable to investigate all people appearing to be from that country to identify those who are illegal aliens.
>>
>>138771155
>that leaves the other 90% who are now subject to unreasonable search and seizure
...except it's not unreasonable. We've been over this. It's not even search and seizure.

If, by superficial appearances, you're 10% likely to have committed a crime, it absolutely is reasonable to approach and investigate you. All investigations aren't automatically unreasonable just because the suspect turns out to be innocent. If that were the case, there could be no investigations, because they'd need proof before they started investigating.

You're not approaching this issue with intellectual honesty, you're just throwing out politically-motivated attacks against anything that could be used to effectively enforce immigration law. Like activist judges do.
>>
>>138761378
Yeah, it a big motivation to see Mexicans waiting around gas stations and home Depot while the nigger stands on the corner like a pimp.

Liberals strike again
>>
>>138772731
>it absolutely is reasonable to approach and investigate you
Not in Canada and not in the USA retard
Whats hard to understand? Yes "profiling" is against the law.

>>138771757
This legal vs illegal shit is just a sham
There is no difference
It's a matter of race & ethnicity, not fucking legal status
>>
>>138773861
>Yes "profiling" is against the law.
Because it is effective, and the government does not want effective law enforcement.
>>
>>138767215
>Marvel movies are a fantasy that men have that women do not hate them for being women.
Most Marvel movies are obviously geared toward women.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDZeLR-nf-s

>>138767700
The reason the Constitution refers to "persons" instead of "citizens" is that women weren't citizens.
>>
>>138773861
>"profiling" is against the law
It's not "racial profiling" to look at people who match a witness description, nor to look at people who appear to have recently come from another country when there is a high rate of illegal entry from that country.

>This legal vs illegal shit is just a sham
That shit might fly in little your "listen and believe" bubble, but nobody exercising any critical thinking is going to buy that you're making that argument in good faith. It's just a position you're taking, despite knowing full well that it's false, because it's convenient to what you want to do.

You are garbage. Soon, nobody of any importance will listen to people like you. That they ever did was a corruption of the system, and we're weeding that corruption out.
>>
>>138761378

Right so Obama can pardon felons every year but Trump can't do this. I'm sure if Arpaio was black and had a rap sheet this would be a non story.
>>
File: 13862348906806.jpg (121KB, 1182x684px) Image search: [Google]
13862348906806.jpg
121KB, 1182x684px
>>138761701
They literally have no fucking clue how long /pol/ has been at this shit
>>
File: 6574657377.jpg (241KB, 1272x1023px) Image search: [Google]
6574657377.jpg
241KB, 1272x1023px
>>138775491
>>
>>138775527
yeah it was real effective, public support for neo-nazis has grown from less than 1% to 9%, they are literally normalizing nazism
Thread posts: 173
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.