[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A week form now A banker and the local authorities will show

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: i25gs5in5sry.jpg (494KB, 800x845px) Image search: [Google]
i25gs5in5sry.jpg
494KB, 800x845px
A week form now
A banker and the local authorities will show up to foreclose on your farm because the banker and his crooked politicians have raised taxes to drive common people into bankruptcy and buy their farms at tax lien auctions

at the same time there is a letter from a close friend on your desk that comes from the local communist movement inviting you to join local farmers in resisting the foreclosures and establishing the peoples commune of (your local area)

wat do?
>>
>>138760634
Start building anti-air defense. America is fucking terrible at war. All they do is send in CIA to form false merc armies and bomb shit from the air. Closed borders, anti-air and anti-missile defense ruin a MICunts fucking day.
>>
>>138760900
thats about right. for east asia a navy is required to
>>
>>138762737
Spread the message. I really mean this. The more viral this message goes online, the sooner other fucking countries wise the fuck up and start defending themselves instead of just getting steamrolled by the evil empire. It's not fucking hard to beat American savages. They can't even fucking fight. They battle untrained partisans and think they're mythical Spartans, when they're just savages who throw money at war and win because none of their opponents ever put up a fight. I mean if you're so stupid as to not have permanent anti-air defenses against America, you fucking DESERVE to be invaded. You're BEGGING for it.
>>
>>138760634
>foreclose
My farm is mortgage free.
>>
>>138764034
higher taxes caused you to mortgage your farm, but the bankers flooded the market with 3rd world products
>>
File: 1499202497297.png (114KB, 680x559px) Image search: [Google]
1499202497297.png
114KB, 680x559px
>>138760634
If they show up in the flesh just kill them, who can let such chance go??
>>
Foreclose/ sell my farm

Fuck joining commies
>>
>>138764359
good goy
>>
>>138760634
shoot him when he comes to my door and say I thought he was a burglar
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.