[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's all so depressing...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (110KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
110KB, 1000x1000px
How do you guys deal with all of this? I've only recently gotten woken, ever since I saw media bashing Trump is when I found Pol. Now I've always known about /b but stayed away.

In this short time I can't help but be depressed and hopeless and upset about it all. I've always had very little faith in humanity but this makes it all worse.I would pick up arms and fight a war if the enemy was known and wearing a uniform. (Besides the kippa)

Also does the HTG go up at a certain time? I wanna talk to someone who's involved in it, if someone can point me in the right direction.
>>
https://dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link

All you need
>>
>>138759912
Thanks i'll check it out.
>>
>>138759805

http://www.israelhayom.co.il

Is all you need
>>
File: tumblr_o4mfn5eQ271shn523o1_1280.jpg (301KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4mfn5eQ271shn523o1_1280.jpg
301KB, 1280x853px
>>138759805
Enjoy your friends and family, focus on the positive. This is a Clearinghouse of Shit, that's what awakens us so it must be. Get a hobby, if without one. Go back to school, take free online courses, do jumping jacks and push-ups, go hiking, learn to program.

Better yourself! But remember what's up and when you can nudge things the right way, drop some facts at the right time. Just never reveal your true power level.
>>
>>138760088
this
>>
>>138760753
Yea one of the problems is I'm a fucking NEET and have no motivation to do any of that. I want to but then I just end up browsing Pol and getting more depressed. Even if I stay away from Pol i know the truth.

Really just gotta find the motivation to better myself I guess but it's just so hard when I have a very negative view of the future. Guess i n
>>
>>138761200
need a therapist*
>>
Search for the old answers, they are the old and the new. The answers are the same, only repacked over and over again, but the deep meaning remains. Seek and you shall find. Solve everything!
>>
>>138759805
Stop watching all e-celebrities who aren't making you happy or smarter. They are just exploiting and amplifying the emotions of people. That's why you need no qualifications to be a successful e-celebrity commenting on the current situation. You get sucked into a echo chamber of helplessness and the world seems bleaker than it is.
>>
File: sdrdD2g.jpg (577KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
sdrdD2g.jpg
577KB, 1920x1200px
Like the image says, but use feelings for your advantage, don't put them aside, they are key!
>>
>>138761707
I don't watch any e-celebs, just pol. Don't trust Trump either. I have hope he's really for the people and can change some things, but that's wishful thinking.
>>
What I kind of wonder is, was the "inner child" business a few years back a prior iteration of the pedocrats trying to irritate people who would brutalize their inner child into saying so? It might've served a recruitment purpose.
Something I've often wondered is, how does one become something that would so thoroughly disappoint one's inner child? But today it occurred to me, I'm not exactly thinking about people who reject visualizing violence against children.
>>
>>138761844
Thanks. I definitely am what the picture is talking about. Recovering opiate addict and I do try to use games to get away. Now that I don't have the heroin to get me away from it I have to deal with everything.

When I'm playing games I feel like i'm wasting my life, for some reason it's not as bad when i'm browsing pol cause at least i'm learning.
>>
>>138762169
I'm confused.
>>
File: 1499933770815.jpg (126KB, 840x574px) Image search: [Google]
1499933770815.jpg
126KB, 840x574px
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.