[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no one defends censorsh-

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: DH6kjw2WsAEjk3W[1].jpg (44KB, 741x448px) Image search: [Google]
DH6kjw2WsAEjk3W[1].jpg
44KB, 741x448px
>>
>>138759664
The Guardian is the CNN of England.
>>
>>138759664
More like the Retardian
>>
What a year, they're just letting it all out now.
>>
>>138759664
https://dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link
>>
>>138760015
>dstormer
>>
>>138759804
>>138759739
>>138759708
this

they're openly pro-censorship
>>
>>138759664
If they are pro censorship how about they let the right start editing and censoring their publication?

Oh right, I forgot. They are pro censorship when it means silencing people they disagree with, not when it's them being censored.
>>
>>138759664
Well, that does it. I'm dropping from the internet.
>>
>>138759664
The Jews at the Guardian's of Globalist Corporate profits have always been anti-pleb free speech and pro censorship. Just a cursory glance of their 'comments' section proves this. The Guardian is as British as a Chinese McDonalds.
>>
1984gate
>>
>>138759664
Fascists should defend this
So do ancaps
>>
>when you think 1984 is a how-to book
>>
>>138759664
Even when I was Leftie Liberal I never liked the Guardian.
>>
>>138763942
>So do ancaps
here, have a (you). your life must be really pointless if you need this kind of acknowledgement. "look, Ma, lots of people think I'm really stupid."
>>
>>138763025

The Guardian memory-holes comments all the time. You see loads of deleted ones but that's not even half of it, they can completely remove entire comment chains from existence. Their mods also fucking hate being compared to the Stasi, that shit gets you perma-banned.
>>
>>138759664
The far left will support censorship while it's focused at the right so they can maintain their gay little echo chamber.
>>
>>138764116
internet would be private in the ancap world
if privately owned, what would stop it's owner to censorship it?
>>
>tfw editorial and not even some cif tard

And just a few years after they published the Snowden leaks too. Pathetic.
>>
>>138764893
this
>>
>>138759664

Journalists are liars and traitors. They report scripted and hoaxed news as real.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.