[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rebranding the 'alt-right' image

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Justification.jpg (161KB, 500x423px) Image search: [Google]
Justification.jpg
161KB, 500x423px
ITT I will discuss ideas I have had, for a re-brand of our movement, from the POV of actually WANTING to win. Ideas I have had. I am just going to type out these ideas, may take a few posts to get5 them out there, then I give my word, I will stfu and not say another thing, or argue with anyone.
This thread SHOULD be about deciding if you like my ideas, challenging them with ideas of your own if you don't, etc.
>>
>>138753401
Stop supporting kike loving trump and dethrone establishment

Stop acting like little internet faggots and get serious

Be the Nazi you always dreamed of

Nazis would have slaughted trump by now for the backtracking and lies
>>
>>138753401
Number 1 idea is one most of you will HATE, but I must bring it up regardless, because it is GOOD. Will WORK.
1) Defend European Jews.
Most have come to the realization that not all Jews are in on this, and SPECIFICALLY we need to defend 'our' European Jews, illustrate how even these Jews are under attack from Islam, and globalization. It is true too.
We can actually defend our sovereignty AND ours at the same time. Imagine anyone telling you, you are racist when it is JEWS you are defending. Does not even matter if you believe it or NOT.
>>
>>138753981
In short, play the game of the left, better than they. Everyone knows they hate Jews more than we do. We just want to be allowed to tell the truth.
>>
>>138753401
2) is similar to 1, defending the minorities we already have. Make our arguments about Communism a defense of blacks, or even the poor Muslims who don't understand they support Communism.
Believe it or not, I have converted MANY Muslims to individual rights politics, and even Christianity. They ESPECIALLY are ripe to be taught wtf is going on. Even already seem to know that 'Jews' control many of their actions.
Of course their logic is usually retarded and ALSO manipulated.
Their opinion is that most of ISIS/Radical Islam is the worlds' biggest costume party, and most are Jews, which leads them to SOMEHOW, say, "Don't attack them, it is wtf (((THEY))) want.
So even if we believed this, their response is to NOT attack the proxies of Jews...just let them do wtf they want. An obvious way to show them they are retarded, and being manipulated.
IF they TRULY believe this, they would be MORE likely to attack them.
>>
>>138753401
What your describing is a static and well defined movement.
Static, well defined movements are the ones the get infiltrated, subverted, demoralize and crushed.
Lead by example and get as many followers as you can and join our diverse family of right wing soldiers

What makes us powerful is we're undefinable and always evolving.
>>
>>138753401
3) Stop letting the truth be our achilles heel. We all value our own truth FAR TOO MUCH, due to being white males who literally had to just swallow what we think far too often.
Like the left knows, politically you cannot accomplish shit that oppresses others, unless you lie about what it is you are doing.
I am a Christian, so bearing false witness is out for me, but not all of us. Besides, if one knows how, you can make the truth dance a FINE dance.
>>
>>138755491
Everything could be considered thus. Also I would not want anyone saying shit they are not okay with saying. THis movement is not that diverse, when you really think about it. Our goals are not diverse, only the concepts that we used to ARRIVE at these conclusions. Only REAL difference.
OR the extremes to which you take these ideas. Conflict among us and NOT having an official message, is what fucks us every time.
>>
File: IMG_6089.jpg (77KB, 1024x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6089.jpg
77KB, 1024x550px
>stop supporting kike loving trump
>be the nazi you always dreamed of
>nazis would've slaughtered Trump by now
>>
>>138753568
Stop

Using

This

Annoying

Spacing
>>
>>138755491
Also, you cannot really subvert the truth. No one is really falling for Charlottesville. Not real right-wingers.
If we are to be TRULY right-wing though, we also must stop trying to control others.
We CAN say we are just as concerned about our Jewish neighbors, than we are ourselves. Point out the fates of JEws who DON'T live in majority white nations. We might have fucked them in Germany, but traditionally, Jews are treated better among whites, and a majority white nation. Stop making it ALL about us. Never should have been that way to begin with. Not in America anyhow. White nationalism in Europe...sure that makes sense, expecting that in America though?
>>138756219
I said I would not argue, but you morons always say the SAME shit. IF this were true, then Nazis would have killed themselves, as Shitler was a ZIONIST, and was funded by the Skull and Bones, and even used their symbols. Nazism was never right-wing, and morons like you, who actually believe this bs is clever, is why we have been constantly fucked since 1945.
There is nothing wrong with supporting Israel. White nationalists who don't believe in sovereignty. Then wtf DO you retards believe? Whatever sounds edgiest?
>>
Not supporting ISrael is the VERY trap they want people to fall for. Just like in the 70's and 80's, I watched a bunch of faggots whine about the rainforest, DEMANDED the UN be allowed to decide wtf sovereign nations are allowed to do with their own resources.
Now we have Agenda 21, and all the environmental s that everyone DEMANDED the UN have.
Now most retards are demanding the UN have the right to tell ISrael where its borders are/are not.
Well if the UN can tell ISRAEL where its borders are, the people everyone says runs shit, ow much luck do you think ANY other country will have?
Not done with this thread, have an appointment. Forgot. Will do this again though. I suggest everyone give their opinion though. I will take a look when I get back.
>>
Don't listen to the optics fags, we don't need a rebrand. Look at the Trump rally last night, we have people of every walk of life rich to poor, black and white. How do we get the support of the Everyman if we're all dressed like Harvard frat boys?
>>
>>138757709
>Don't listen to the optics fags
>How do we get the support of the Everyman if we're all dressed like Harvard frat boys?
So don't worry about optics, AND worry about optics?
We should worry about YOUR opine about optics, but everyone else doing this should be disregarded.
I will NEVER be cease to be amazed at how many posts on /pol/ start out saying one thing, then another.
Or amounts to, "Don't do that, do what I say, which is ALSO that."
That's what I hear most of the time anyhow.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.