[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Donald sell out?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 2ndcomingofchrist.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
2ndcomingofchrist.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
What i heard is, that a lot of people think, that Trump sold out on his promises as he said he would send 4 000 troops to Afghanistan. In my opinion we have to wait and see what's the bigger plan. After he fired the missles at Syria i first thought he sold out, but then it wasn't really a big deal in the aftermath.
I think he didn't sell out and is still right on course.
What do you think /pol/? Honest Answer please.
>>
>>138747444
The leak was fake.

Trump’s strategy announcement neither included a specific number of troops to be sent to Afghanistan as part of the new surge, nor stated when those troops would be sent, but on the call, administration officials said Trump left out details on purpose.
>>
>>138747669
btw is there any information on how the wall is doing?
is there any progress being made? you do not here any of it in the news over here, and also i do not read anything of it on /pol/
>>
>>138747444
>Did Donald sell out?
bannon is out man, it's over. the last sliver of hope that he'd do what we wanted is gone
>>
>>138748630
this
>>
>>138747444
No he was always a billionaire globalist elite
>>
>>138747444
no

/thread
>>
He didn't say he would send 4,000 more troops. He said any additional troop numbers would be determined by the conditions on the ground by the generals. Funny how a lie spreads so fast but the truth not so much.
>>
his generals told him war with china was inevitably coming so pulling out of Afghanistan now would be stupid.
>>
>>138747444

>It's just 4D chess trust him goyim: the post
>>
>>138747444
He got convinced by all of the generals in our government to that we can still win in Afghanistan. The generals don't want to admit that we can't win and that all of our poor guys who fought and died over there did it, in the end, for nothing. We should've installed a strongman instead of trying to bring democracy to those savages, and now we're just going to waste more men and money on...what, exactly? What is victory?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.