[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eric Harris on euthanizing retards

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 400x400.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
400x400.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>people spend millions of dollars on saving the lives of retards, and why. I don't buy that shit like "oh hes my son though!" so the fuck what, he aint normal, kill him, put him out his misery. he is only a waste of time and money, then people say "But he is worth the time, he is human too" no he isnt, if he was then he would swalow a bullet cause he would realize what a fucking waste and burden he was. -- 4/10/98

Was he right /pol/?
>>
Important Opinions Of Edgy Teens
a /pol/ collection
>>
>everyone should be put to a test. an ULTIMATE DOOM test, see who can survive in an environtment using only smarts and military skills. put them in a doom world. no authority, no refuge, no BS copout excuses. If you cant figure out the area of a triangle or what "cation" means, you die! if you cant take down a demon w/ a chainsaw or kill a hell prince w/ a shotgun, you die! fucking snotty rich fuckheads [Censored by J.C.Sheriff Office] who rely on others or on sympathy or $ to get them through life should be put to this challenge. plus it would get rid of all the fat, retarded, crippled, stupid, dumb, ignorant, worthless people of this world.
>>
>>138745584
black pilled af
>>
File: 1503505348409s.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1503505348409s.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>Nazi-style killing of mentally disabled people; eugenics

>THIS DUDE THINK HE PEAK ARYANICITY
>>
>>138745584

Based Aryan Eric Harris was vilified to protect hook-nosed kike Dylan Klebold.
>>
God bless those retards! They may not have been the first, they may not have gotten the highest score, but they definitely set a trend. Most of the population thinks there were no school shootings before these two. And for a brief time, the jocks feared the geeks, before all the revisionist history started.
>>
>>138745584
>listening to teenage edgelord with a homo lover that also got raped
>>
>>138745584
The real red pill is experimenting on them.
>>
>>138745584
it's not just for Nazis. progressives love eugenics. Sanger has slaughtered millions of negroes masquerading as ((muh women's health)). kill them first, they'll love you.
>>
>>138745584

This guy actually looks relatively intelligent on his pictures and yet, every single thing I read from this fucking moron, just makes him look more and more of a helpless Mr. Tough Guy retard.
>>
>>138745584
go shoot up your school faggot
kill the niggers first
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.