[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the scientific reason behind the dominance of the White race?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Truth Baby.jpg (46KB, 500x535px) Image search: [Google]
Truth Baby.jpg
46KB, 500x535px
What is the scientific reason behind the dominance of the White race?
>>
The other races were either too dumb or too isolationist to bother colonizing.
>>
the ability to think abstractly and delay gratification
>>
>>138745335
Because next to the Jews we are the only other race to guard the purity of our blood to the point that they do. The jews recognize this and are doing everything they can to rub us out so we can be mongrels like everyone else.
>>
>>138745335
What's the scientific evidence behind social science? None.
>>
>>138745533
but what about asian races?
>>
File: Race_IQ_Sketch_OrderFlipped.png (60KB, 928x571px) Image search: [Google]
Race_IQ_Sketch_OrderFlipped.png
60KB, 928x571px
>>138745533
>>
>>138745335
Better managers.
>>
>>138745335

The Cycle
>>
>>138746151
>comprensiĆ³n lectora
>>
>>138746151
>>too isolationist
>>
>>138745335
>What is the scientific reason behind the dominance of the White race?
Roman propaganda
>>
File: Democrats7.jpg (305KB, 1040x1442px) Image search: [Google]
Democrats7.jpg
305KB, 1040x1442px
>>
What I don't understand, is Britain, a tiny island, came to dominate the entire world for a while.

There must be legit science somewhere.
>>
>>138745335
Nature.

The strongest and most intelligent will come to dominate the weak. Sadly, we are coming to be dominated not by more intelligent subspecies, but ones that are stronger through savagery and sheer number. The human race is fucked if we go.
>>
individualism made the gap even bigger.

niggers are gregarious animals.
>>
>>138748581
Due to whom?
>>
There was a Sephardic Jew who arrived in Jamestown, in the 1620s. The first known kike in America.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.