[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Florida bros. Does anyone know anything about this guy? I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Hey Florida bros. Does anyone know anything about this guy? I'm relatively new to the politics scene and was curious if anyone had any info other than the (((splc))) on Augustus Invictus. They just said he's running for Bill Nelson's senate seat.
>>
>>138734752
He is a schizophrenic and alternates between different accents
>>
>>138734752
He's a great guy, you should vote for him.
>>
>>138734752
>splc
you do realize that word is offensive, right?
stop dividing us
Mexicans are white
>>
>>138734927
I was hoping for more details. The splc attacked him pretty hard. I was hoping someone could provide another view with facts
>>
>>138734752
I know id suck his dick and bottom for him.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170714-015100.jpg (484KB, 1080x1048px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170714-015100.jpg
484KB, 1080x1048px
>In a paper advocating for eugenics, Invictus wrote a disclaimer to the eugenics paper stating that while he believes the strong and intelligent should breed and the weak and stupid should not, he does not believe that the government can be trusted to implement such a program.
He seems like /ourguy/
>>
>>138735271
Hell is for ever!
>>
File: 1503442739769.jpg (220KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503442739769.jpg
220KB, 1280x720px
>>138734752
Hey OP -- I actually know Augustus personally. He's a very chill, focused, determined dude. Definitely one of /OurGuys/. You should check out his website: TheRevolutionaryConservative (if it hasn't been shoahed yet).
>>
>>138735897
The government should give tax incentives not to all married people with children but marriages with 120+ IQ on each partner.
>>
>>138735966
Hell statistically doesn't exist given all the other religions that exist. How arrogant of you to believe that your sand nigger religion is the "true religion tm" and not one of the other ones.

Tut tut you brainlet.
>>
>>138735897
He later backed down from it once he realized the state is mendacious and inept. He's currently the only person I know running for office who is so vehemently anti-statist he calls for open warfare against the state. He's got some interesting opinions.
The accent thing is a character, but he seems okay
> inb4 goat sacrifice
Yeah he's a Thelemist
>>
>>138736440
>>138736111
Thanks guys. I was leaning towards rick Scott in 2018 and I might still go that way but I will look into this guy more. Thanks!
>>
Vote for Rick Scott, This guy is a fruitcake.
>>
>>138739430
Don't listen to him. Always vote for maniac. I recommend checking out interviews with Augustus, or his YT channel. He seems honest to a fault so you'll know what you're getting.
I especially liked the bit where he was a defence attorney of white supermacists who were honeypotted by the feds
>>
controlled op spic larping as a roman
they all love doing that

he sucked richard spencer's cock
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.