[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LAWYER FIRED FOR RUNNING NAZI RECORD LABEL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

Minneapolis lawyer behind neo-Nazi record label 'no longer works' at law firm

>According to Patterson Thuente, the Minneapolis patent law firm was slow to learn one of its partners has a side gig trafficking in fascist-leaning heavy metal.
>But the firm was quick to act once City Pages published a cover story about Aaron Davis, a partner at Patterson Thuente, and his role as the man behind Behold Barbarity records. Within a few hours, Davis was placed on "administrative leave," and his biography was scrubbed from the Patterson Thuente website.
>The firm now claims it had no idea that Davis' business was selling records for bands with deeply offensive imagery and lyrics. (One band had a song called "Kill the Jews," while another put out an album called Behead the Semite.)
>"Aaron Davis is no longer employed by Patterson Thuente Pedersen, P.A. Prior to the story, no one in the firm had any inclination regarding the allegations in the article."

http://www.citypages.com/news/minneapolis-lawyer-behind-neo-nazi-record-label-no-longer-works-at-law-firm/441299563
>>
Freedom of Speech is dead
>>
>>138734035
Free association is alive
>>
>>138733662
anyone know the label? I'd like to support them.
>>
>>138733662
Hes a big guy.
>>
Kill the jews soinfs like a good song
>>
>>138737237
if you like noise music... otherwise its just garbage sounds mixed with clips from They Live
>>
>>138735765
It's mentioned in the cover story they link to at the bottom
>>
>>138735765
start reading more than just memes faggot
>>
File: big suit.jpg (81KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
big suit.jpg
81KB, 620x620px
>>138733662

I like his style
>>
>>138733662
This man is high test and as we can see, successful. He's lived his life with the world on a string. I think he'll be fine. Maybe even happier this way now that he can focus on his passion.
>>
faggets
>>
>>138739152
>tfw you get blacklisted from law because of metal
Nah, he's fucked. Spent most of a decade in school for law and now he's stuck trying to cobble together a living selling CDs to a small niche audience
>>
>>138739512
Or he can start his own firm, ya know
>>
File: 1451000927549.png (60KB, 282x200px) Image search: [Google]
1451000927549.png
60KB, 282x200px
>>138739583
>also mentioned that Davis works to "assist record labels, artists, and entertainment companies throughout the United States" on licensing and intellectual property issues.

Jesus, no wonder the guy is an anti-Semite. Look what he does for a living, constantly dealing with Jewish bullshit. If he does start his own firm he probably won't be getting any work from (((them))) anytime soon.
>>
>>138739752
>intellectual property lawyer thinks Jews are the problem
lol
>>
>>138738960
he is a big guy
>>
>>138733662
>neo-nazi record label
Right, cuz that's going to win over so many decent, whites of good character. It's almost as if they want whites to associate nazis with ugliness and degeneracy. Makes you think.
>>
>>138743283
Metal is my praxis. No I'm not LARPing
>>
>>138734093
>Free association
Only for some of course.
>>
>>138733662
Yet it's perfectly normal to produce nigger music that calls for the death of all white people.
>>
File: R-3454305-1384170531-5600.jpeg.jpg (72KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
R-3454305-1384170531-5600.jpeg.jpg
72KB, 500x500px
>>138743996
or this
includes a track named "kill the christian"
>>
>Kill the Jews

That language is sort of vague. It's open to interpretation.
>>
>>138743996
It's not though?
The closest you're gonna get to straight out calling for death is Fuck Tha Police, and that was met with immense backlash, nearly enough to tank N.W.A. before on their first album. Then maybe some shit by Dre or The Game. The former of which grew up at a time where he faced a real chance of being brutalized by police, and the latter of which is such an idiot he gets rightfully called out on it all the time.

It's not a fair comparison in the first place since, in case you've forgot, blacks have been second class citizens for the majority of US history. What does the Neo Nazi band complain about? Death to Jews because their auto insurance premium is too high?
>>
>>138743980
Google at-will employment, retard
>>
>>(((Aaron))) Davis
>>
>>138745622
the slow death of an otherwise capable people because they are, for lack of a better word, too nice.

blacks have what to complain about, naturally low intelligence keeping them down from inside their heads? fuck da genes! white man gibsmedat CRISPR!
>>
He should join the metal mulisha
>>
>>138746066
You sound like a genuine idiot. For your sake I hope you're just 18 or something.
There's a lot you need to learn about if you want to honestly engage this topic.

Read about the death of Rodney King. That was the actual spark for Fuck Tha Police being written. I doubt the Neo Nazi group has as good as a reason to write their ugly music.
>>
>>138747590
They're angry because of muh birth rates
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.