[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your tax dollars pay for milkshakes!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

In all seriousness, is there a way to report this? This is literally a milkshake machine at a quick stop. This is not food, and this is not nutrition.
>>
File: ?.png (218KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
?.png
218KB, 512x512px
>>138731350
remove the approved by EBT sticker.
>>
>>138731350
It's calories and some nutrients. Do you expect them to be stocked just with carrots and raw vegetables?
>>
>>138731916
It's a milkshake machine that accepts EBT.
>>
>>138731350
>he thinks this is anywhere near the worst thing happening with his tax money
The welfare state was a mistake
>>
>>138731350
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YqryIRkR_4
>>
>>138732001

yeah well God is dead and we killed him what do you expect
>>
>>138731350
It should sell the latest iObamaphone for EBTs.
>>
>>138731350
>Go get me some Monsters(tm) on my EBT
I hate this. I used to get 17 bucks a month on account of my whiteness. I guess they think if you eat enough beans and rice you'll turn into a Hispanic.
>>
>>138731350
ebt should get you dry beans, rice, purified water, small portions of meat, nothing else
>>
>>138731350
Don't worry, you aren't paying enough taxes for this to mean anything to you.

Outraged on someone else's behalf
>>
>>138731916
Um, yeah actually. Disinsentivize this type of shit. If niggers and NEETS can't have their sugary shit for free and could literally only have the option to get only basic vegetables and fruits and a few meats to survive off of, they may be more likely to stop being a fucking leach on society and actually make money and provide for themselves.
>>
>>138732021
this
there's much bigger tax-funded things to be worried about
>>
>>138732253
I ate mostly beans and rice when I was poor and it didn't turn me hispanic. It mainly made me drop a bunch of overdue baby fat until I realized I needed more protein in my diet.
>>
File: 1492086231388.jpg (30KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492086231388.jpg
30KB, 480x480px
>>138731350
>I can't drink milk so nobody else should be allowed to buy milkshakes either
>>
>>138732545
>uses EBT card to buy milkshakes
>muh diabeetus, muh bloodpressure
>pay for muh free healthcare

This and, well, NO - My tax dollars shouldn't pay for fucking milkshakes.
>>
>>138731916
The NEETs want to feel some level of advantage when their moms buy them chocolate and ice cream if the gibsmedats on ebt can't get the same stuff for free.
>>
>>138732916
What about soda? About a month ago I saw an EBT nigress throw Terry A Davis levels of soda on the conveyor belt for her EBT.

Cashier and bagger were none to pleased with this.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.