[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what happens here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Connecticut.jpg (35KB, 418x328px) Image search: [Google]
Connecticut.jpg
35KB, 418x328px
How come noone ever talks about Connecticut?
>>
File: IMG_1572.jpg (149KB, 651x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1572.jpg
149KB, 651x499px
>>138729143
Because it's essentially a vassal state of New York
t. I live here
>tfw
>>
libcucked as fuck
pretty small population that's in decline
boring as shit state where nothing happens
>>
>>138729143
It's just generally not very interesting and doesn't have much to offer compared to the surrounding states. Has some of the usual quiet New England mentality that doesn't see fit to brag about itself. Has some nice places and weathy areas. Also has niggers and drugs and immigrants.

I don't think there's really that much to say.
>>
why are they all british towns and cities, fucking americans always stealing things.
think up your own names
>>
>>138729322
you colonized us and connecticut was a colony, what did you expect?
>>
>shartcircuit
>>
I want to move to one of those shore towns out there. Just get away from NY and fish and chill.
>>
>>138729143

ConnEXITcut when?

>state is bankrupt
>governors a porcupine

WHEN CAN WE LEAVE
>>
>>138729143
CT fag here, honestly not bad place to live, live in a 95% white suburb. its the cities/state government that ruin everything here. malloy has the insurance companies running, hopefully we go red sometime soon. oh yah, and the people here are narcissistic/sarcastic pieces of shit, everyone is really uppity and selfish, the new englander way i guess
>>
>>138729296

Have you heard about sandy hook?

Mackey dykes is keep us alive bruh
>>
File: 1502980655909.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502980655909.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
>>138729322
>New England
>Because was colonized by England
>Why British names
Shut bait mate
>>
>>138729407
Chester, CT is /comfy/ as fuck desu
>>138729518
Malloy is a faggot
>>
>>138729596
I have, yes. But not even CT wants to talk about it much, and it didn't seem to have much of an impact whether you think it was real, fake news, or somewhere in between.
>>
>>138729143
New York commuters, Glowing Insurance Niggers, nuclear submarines, and urban blight.
>>
Half the state thinks they're ny, half the state thinks they're boston
>>
>>138729143
oh hey, connecticut. that's where the headquarters of cigna is; that big health insurer.

also, they have lots of cool boats.
>>
>>138729596
Sandy Hook a meme, never happened.
>>
>>138729571
Also CT fag this is dead on most people are cunts
>>
>>138729143
in a nuke war, that state eats fallout and gets ghouled.
>>
File: burn.gif (603KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
burn.gif
603KB, 320x240px
moloch consumes his offerings
>>
>>138729143
May well have a Republican governor and legislature after the next election. Is currently in the middle of a huge debt crisis, because we totally screwed up pensions. All the businesses are moving to other states, most infamously Massachusetts. This is because Stamford is the only city that isn't a complete shithole. Not coincidentally, it's also the only city jobs are moving to.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.