[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is wrong with this filthy spic? Is anyone else

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: AnaNavarro.jpg (25KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
AnaNavarro.jpg
25KB, 460x259px
What the fuck is wrong with this filthy spic? Is anyone else watching her meltdown on CNN right now?
>>
>>138727194
She's a pig.
>>
>>138727194
her accent is too annoying to listent to for more than 10 seconds.
she's always acting like a fucking dumb spic everytime she's on camera.
it's how she stays relevant.
just like that faggot nigger that cried on tv because of trumps charlotsville comments.
>>
>>138727194
uppity bitch
>>
>>138727194
The mouth is smiling but the eyes say "I want to hurt you".
Damaged goods
>>
>>138727194
xanax/prozac
>>
>>138727194
you see here face you want to fuck her, then when the camera zooms out and see her body you quickly realize this was mistake
>>
>>138727194
This was my third Trump rally. The crowd was very small compared to the last two. It was so lackluster this time it was kind of awkward, especially when he kept talking about how the camera never shows the crowd. Felt staged. I feel like a sucker.
>>
>>138727194
yeah i watched it. hate this filthy beaner trash. she needs to be deported back where she came from
>>
>>138728387

fuck off nigger shill
>>
>>138727194
Enlarged amygdala
>>
>>138728176
>you see here face you want to fuck her
jesus egypt you camel fuckers wtf?
>>
>>138728387
This was my third Trump rally. The crowd was very small compared to the last two. It was so lackluster this time it was kind of awkward, especially when he kept talking about how the camera never shows the crowd. Felt staged. I feel like a nigger which is what all liberals are. They are north American pavement apes that love fried chicken, watermelon and grape soda. These dumb nigger faggots rule the streets. And trump can't get his hands on the nuclear codes.
>>
>>138728569
latinos look like egyptians any many ways, so it's natural to get attracted to latino women
>>
>>138728601
Whataya....whataya you doing?
>>
>>138728387
This was my third Trump rally. The crowd was very small compared to the last two. It was so lackluster this time it was kind of awkward, especially when he kept talking about how the camera never shows the crowd. Felt staged. I feel like a sucker.
>>
This was my wifes third niggercock rally. The crowd was very small compared to the last two. It was so lackluster this time it was kind of awkward, especially when the niggers talking about how the camera never shows the crowd. Felt staged. My wifes ass felt like a sucker.
>>
>>138727194
>watching CNN
how did Bojack put it, i didnt fall on my remote turning my tv on and to CNN crippling myself in the fall forcing me to watch CNN
>>
>>138727194

>is anyone else watching cnn?

I'm not in an airport or nursing home, so no.
>>
>>138727194
She's a Lefty pretending to be a Republican. She's no different than the rest of the Lefties. They are bitter cunts that can't face the fact that people don't like them and their views. They were wrong and were voted out in Nov. They can't accept how wrong they are so they pull a temper tantrum kicking and screaming. They have been so exposed they now resort to outright lies to gain support for their beliefs. While it's a bit scary to see just how many people actually believe these lies, it's more amusing watching the Left chimp out like lunatics. I can't wait to see how they react when the pedos and people like Rhodes, Clapper, Brennan and Powers start going to prison.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.