[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys are bible thumpers on Monday...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3847.gif (504KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3847.gif
504KB, 1080x1080px
By Tuesday you're online spending your time making sweeping generalizations about other races

>post single incident & blame entire race

>act like whites can't be fuck ups too

>some posters unironically believing that blacks are stupid because pol only shows the worst of everyone not white

Then the next day it's back to "be a good Christian man"

Pick a side & stay on it faggots because if you're an actual god fearing Christian you'd know that according to James 2:9, if you show partiality, you are committing sin and are convicted by the law as transgressors.

You're destined for hell.

You can't be a miserable racist who sits online all day talking about how much better you are than "shitskins" and at the same time be an actual Christian, sorry.
>>
I was gonna argue but it's true desu.
>>
Wow, it's almost like there's a plurality of views on here instead of strict conformity and intolerance of dissenting opinion.
"Liberals" btfo
>>
>>138727161
Get real. The same fools preaching Christian values are the ones happily posting in the daily hate threads.
>>
>>138726945
blacks are dumb though
>>
File: IQ_Bladk_White.jpg (37KB, 655x481px) Image search: [Google]
IQ_Bladk_White.jpg
37KB, 655x481px
>>138726945
If you judge people based on christian morality, you're partial
And yes blacks are stupid
>>
>>138726945
There are racial differences, but for salvation: repent and convert to Jesus is necessary for all. He who died for our sins does not discriminate.
Hate doesn't belong to Biblical Christianity, that's for sure.
>>
File: 1495960125200.png (991KB, 424x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495960125200.png
991KB, 424x960px
>>138726945
Jesus was a kike on a stick fuck off shill.
>>
Was Jesus compassionate when his own disciple asked to leave and bury his father and Christ said 'No?'

Was Jesus tolerant of other religions when he was preaching on the Sabbath and healed the lame?

Was God 'racist' when he saw the people of Babble attempting to build a tower and cursed them along racial , hereditary, and tribal lines to speak in different tongues?

Was the Lord of Lord's discriminant when he separated and gave different tasks to the descendants 12 sons of Abraham?
>>
GAS

EACH

BLACK
>>
>>138726945
>Pick a side & stay
many battles fought in many fronts. also pol aint 1 person etc
>>
File: 1503473594244.jpg (78KB, 634x498px) Image search: [Google]
1503473594244.jpg
78KB, 634x498px
>>138726945
>/pol/ is one person
Jesus Christ people stop with this retardation already.
/pol/ is too diverse to be considered any kind of board. We've got more right learners true but let's not forget that everyone can voice their opinions/beliefs or lack of beliefs. Don't try to "generalize" or "make sense of it". That's the CIA's job plus it only ruins us because that way we become predictable.
>>
>>138726945
>>138727113
Unironically kill yourself, samefag. How fucking new are you?
>>
blah blah you made a generalization. fuck off with this guilt based manipulation.
When I say Irish people are drunks I don't mean every single Irishman is an alcoholic.
When I say Americans are fat I don't mean ever single America is morbidly obese.
Are you guys dumb or something? Who doesn't speak in generalisations? Get a new argument.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.