[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't all you alt-right nazis just be quiet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1503137659740.jpg (177KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1503137659740.jpg
177KB, 1200x900px
>>
>>138726060

Why can't millennials just grow up?
>>
>female comedian jokes
>>
>>138726060
I felt like they hijacked the charlottesville protest and tried to paint us as racist hate groups. I felt like they said "Go home, white people. You are all racist."
Like we couldn't protest about the Robert E. Lee monument removal because of the filibusters on both sides.

Then Trump throws us a rally to show us we have a platform and a voice. That we stand up to bullies who try to push us around and call us names.
The left have blown a gasket because they are used to crushing and defaming their opposition into the ground and Trump will not allow that.
>>
>>138726060
its more fun to make pussies cry
>>
We'll be quiet when you stop forcing your degeneracy on the rest of us in the name of tolerance.

Or when we gas you, your choice.
>>
>>138726060
Make me a sammich bitch
*rips the nose ring off her nose*
>>
leftypol cucks
>>
Why be quiet when i can make fun of gays and trannies ?
>>
Because the frenzy is building up, and when it bursts forth, 3 billion will die.

But after the stupidity has raged, humanity goes to space. So it's worth it in the long run.

But first, 3 billion will die.

Screen cap this shit, muh niggaz. It is God's word.
>>
>>138726487
no dubz but does have a ring of truth to it
>>
>>138726060
this thread was here yesterday pls remember to sage and report.
>>
>>138726060
We were... through all 8 years of king nigger.

Now I ask you... Why don't you just be quiet while we right this ship, faggot?
>>
>>138726060
nigger faggots
>>
>>138726060
Because being quite never changed anything
Which is exactly why women ought not speak until spoken to
>>
>>138726060
>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!
>>
>>138726060
Why is she so cute lads
>>
If you're not quiet neither will they. Open your mouth. Get your mouth BASHED. Make GAY BASHING GREAT AGAIN.
>>
File: Back to Reddit.jpg (149KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
Back to Reddit.jpg
149KB, 800x820px
>>138726115
>racist hate group

FUcking go back faggot
>>
This same thing has been posted everyday forever now. Sage this shit.
>>
>>138728447
Hello, leftypol.
Being discriminatory on destructive behavior or making racist jokes does not equal being a degenerate in the real world.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.