[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this pol?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: Capture.png (55KB, 491x599px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
55KB, 491x599px
Thoughts on this pol?
>>
>>138724985
Beating a deadbolt horse at this point
>>
the thing is sadly black lives don't matter historically. not even racist just truth
>>
>>138724985
I think you're gay.
>>
>>138724985
sometimes we ooga, but this time we need to booga
>>
File: 1503138400415.png (598KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1503138400415.png
598KB, 808x805px
>>138724985
>yo nigguh it dont mean dat ONLY black lives matta it mean black lives matta TOO

This honestly pisses me the fuck off, I keep hearing it from these moon crickets all the time.

When we say all lives matter as a response we're not trying to drown you out you fucking retards. We're not saying we should ignore your fucking problems and worry about others. All we're trying to do is show to you that you're so insecure that you think nobody cares about your worthless nigger lives. As if we don't sink millions of dollars into your failed ghettos and your shitty African Art museums that are filled with sticks and dirt sculptures. As if we don't spend thousands of manhours as EMT personnel showing up to your deadly fucking ghettos and risking our lives to save people dying from ODs or gunshot wounds because Jamal had to shoot up the liquor store for $34 and some change. As if we don't deliberately lower our fucking standards at every major university to accompany you ignorant low IQ apes.

Whites are the most empathetic race on the planet. No other fucking race comes close. We go above and beyond in serving you. How would you like to be ruled by chinks, where you can get gunned down for even protesting a single black man getting shot by police, all your social media accounts terminated? Or maybe you'd prefer the fucking Arabs where they'll just straight up chop off your fucking hands for stealing that watermelon at the produce store. Good luck trying to shout black lives matter then to your overlords.

Fucking baboon niggers. Give them an inch and they steal your ruler.
>>
File: 1437095698885.jpg (18KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1437095698885.jpg
18KB, 499x499px
>give them an inch and they steal your ruler

fucking kek
>>
>>138724985
Just read the BLM website it's a race war fest
>>
>>138724985
>facebook/twitter post

automatically discarded.
>>
>>138724985
So all these protests, shootings, riots, killing police officers, bashing patriots, gang like behaviour, is because they like pepperoni and want you to know about it?

Fuck me, niggers are stupid.
>>
yea seems like a weak shitty thread by faggot OP
>>
File: 1503075160976.jpg (20KB, 491x488px) Image search: [Google]
1503075160976.jpg
20KB, 491x488px
>>138724985
Of course Black Lives Matter -- they just do not matter as much as say a dog or some other kind of useful creature.
>>
>>138724985
Counter with this:

Whites are forbidden from having all white communities by a Law, Media, Education and Entertainment system that punishes and demonizes them for ONLY WANTING TO BE WHITE. But wait, it gets better.

Any time the Business Men want new CHEAP LABORERS they get to force integrate any part of the country they wish.

That means only Business Men have the right to decide who lives where. The average white person does not get a choice at all.

Be afraid of Charlottesville, anon. The white men are getting restless. America is not 95% white anymore. That means many whites who would have looked the other way on FORCED INTEGRATION/MASS IMMIGRATION can no longer do so.

If you believe that forced integration is moral but forced exclusivity is not, you are going to be in for a harsh couple decades in the formerly white countries of the world.

Remember what I said above. White countries are not almost all white anymore. The people who used to cheer forced integration from a distance, now have to actually live around the violent and ugly diversity. They are running away from it when they can. The times they are a changing. Charlottesville was the alarm bell ringing.
>>
File: 1496158768659.jpg (87KB, 487x473px) Image search: [Google]
1496158768659.jpg
87KB, 487x473px
>>138724985
>FEMINISM DOESN'T MEAN WOMEN NEED SPECIAL TREATMENT TO SUCCEED IT MEANS WE'RE ALL EQUAL! YA!
>Then why don't you say you';re a humanist?
>FUCK YOU!
>>
>>138724985
About time
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.