[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Islam treats women perfectly fine. Do ur research next time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: research.png (49KB, 513x583px) Image search: [Google]
research.png
49KB, 513x583px
>Islam treats women perfectly fine. Do ur research next time :)
When are (((they))) going to stop perpetuating this bullshit? At least a bit of criticism towards the Pedonomicon would help me sympathize towards them, especially with Muslim women themselves.
>>
>>138724690
funny I know "moderate" (as they say in the west) muslim women from Pakistan and France and they both hate Islam and say it is anti-women (feminist) religion.

White people will soon die out if you keep pandering to these retarded women of yours for political correctness. Cancer is within your society white people. git gud!
>>
>>138724690
They should just move to an Islamic country and try to live the same lives as they do now.

I mean, just do it. No sneaky bigotry from me or anything. Just go, and live the same life you do there.
>>
>>138724690
>mental gymnastics to be included in tokyo 2020

bitch would get gold for sure
>>
>>138724878
"They raped me and I nearly starved!... because their education system is in ruins and their economy is in shambles due to the socioeconomic effects of white countries! Down with the white man!"
>>
"but that's wrong, you fucking idiot" the post
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (36KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
36KB, 900x900px
>>138724690
Every time I try to tell libtards this they either scream islamophobia/racism (because apparently muslim is a race) or some lying muslim cunt butts in and says "umm read the quran sweaty :)" BITCH I READ THE FUCKING QURAN AND WHEN YOUR STUPID ASS ASKED ME FOR QUOTES I GAVE THEM AND THEN YOU SAID THEY'RE MISINTERPRETED AND I "MADE THE QUOTES UP"

REEEEEEEEEEEE I'M SO FUCKING TRIGGERED BY THIS ONE MEMORY RIGHT NOW FUCK GUYS I HATE THIS SO FUCKING MUCH AND THE FUCKING DUMBASS CUNTY LIBERALS FUCKING BELIEVED HER WHEN SHE PRESENTED ZERO EVIDENCE AND DENIED BASIC FUCKING FACT OT MY FACE

FUCK MY KIKE RELATIVES I CAN'T STAND THIS SHIT ANYMORE BRING A FUCKING HOLOCAUST ONTO THE KIKES AND THE MUSLIMS AND LIBTARDS ASAP
>>
File: IMG_0453.jpg (91KB, 767x709px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0453.jpg
91KB, 767x709px
Why do libcucks use the word Islamaphobia as the worst thing ever?

Is not wanting to get blown up or thrown from a rooftop an inherently bad thing?
>>
File: d5c.jpg (33KB, 297x365px) Image search: [Google]
d5c.jpg
33KB, 297x365px
>>138725557
I ahveh iouwhuopwplijhrhiop

I HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE I AM SO TRIGGERED BY HOW FUCKING STUPID THESE NIGGERS ARE IN FACT THEY'RE DUMBER THAN NIGGERS THEY ARE LITERALLY THE WORST KIND OF SUB-HUMAN EVER

"ISLAMOPHOBIA" IS A GOOD THING AND SHOULD BE ENCOURAGED
>>
>>138725457
i feel your pain anon. lost all my friends this election. wtf happened
>>
>>138725687
I don't know for sure but my guess is a psyop and the next step towards the Jew World Order.

Listen, I'm a jew, but I'd happily fucking die if it meant wiping these retarded, brainwashed cunts off the face of the Earth forever. I never ever want to hear someone defending Islam ever fucking again.
>>
>>138725557
>>138725684
>>138725687
Its the soviet communist tactic of subversion. They've been brainwashed by (((them))). And at this point the only way they'll learn now is if either they lose a limb or a family member to an explosion. Until they get woke you won't be seeing them any time soon.
>>
File: 1503085767779.jpg (689KB, 1996x1340px) Image search: [Google]
1503085767779.jpg
689KB, 1996x1340px
>>138725457
We all know that feel anon.
Hang in there man things will get better
>>
>>138725892
>>138725687
>>138725684
>>138725557
And I'll just say this now as well, they are easily cattled through google and facebook into groups. Humans have always lived via groups and the ones in control of the biggest groups are (((them))).
>>
>>138724861
I fully believe that there are many moderate muslim women in Europe and the US who are only practicing because leaving the religion would mean ostracism from family and community. I think that's understandable. I just wish there was the same sympathy for them as there are for people who are stuck in Christian cults like Jehovah's Witnesses or Mormons.
>>
>>138724690
Do these thots know that Islam is a relatvely young religion, and that there were hundreds if not thousands of other religions that not-only "grant" women way more rights, but also impossed less restrictions?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.